Hitomi Tanaka has retired (Discussion Only)

As someone who basically started down the path of the titfuck at the behest of Hitomi’s skills, all I can say is

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! :ROFLMAO:

But I was there when she announced it and it’ll always be the end of an era for me. A lot of the technique stemmed from her as it was translated into art and then adopted by the countless people who saw that art. I kind of think about the lazy techniques people have become used to seeing these days as the waters have become niche with her content and how she really put the OOMPH in her tittycreampies. Now, I’m not saying its not a finish JP isnt known for in general, she was just the go-to for reference and the planter of “hey, that’s what should happen” idea of titfuck finishes. Man, yeah it’s disappointing but this woman has offered her body too much to not want to wish her the best in whatever she pursues.

Really great words here. Hitomi definitely took titty fucking/paizuri to another level. She will be missed!!

I remember being younger (like 2006/2007) and finding out about her, by literally just typing "Huge Tits" on Google and looking through the images lol. I Was in awe.
It was definitely amazing watching her grow through out the years. Hitomi, Milena, Anya, Venera, Sha, Nadine, Abbi, are probably the reason why I love Enormous Gigantic Titties today. My lady actually has 38G/H+ tits and they remind me so much of the stars I listed. Before them I thought D - DDD were huge lol.
Hopefully, Hitomi, continues to do small appearances with other stars like she did with Angela White. The way her nipples just kinda blended in with her skin was so hot, and how big her Arreolas were. Damn damn damn.

Yeah but we can read the title of the thread.

Obviously he is kidding, but we can all be happy there is so much content!
If we live in a world where Hitomi can't get her life preserving hangers out, then I don't want any part of it. We all have standards of living, those are mine.

Such massive tatas on such a skinny and incredible shaped body, I honestly don't know if anyone will ever fill the void, or as much as we have seen her void filled. We are utterly lost.

Someone, please nominate her for a Nobel Peace prize! Those mammaries could bring back peace to the world.

In my opinion, Hana Haruna and Shiori Tsukada are making some decent movies with their pretty enjoyable bodies. Next best up (with a pretty high volume of yearly content) for me.

If we live in a world where Hitomi can't get her life preserving hangers out, then I don't want any part of it. We all have standards of living, those are mine.

Such massive tatas on such a skinny and incredible shaped body, I honestly don't know if anyone will ever fill the void, or as much as we have seen her void filled. We are utterly lost.

Someone, please nominate her for a Nobel Peace prize! Those mammaries could bring back peace to the world.
Bruh calm down. There are loads of females out there like hitomi waiting to show their hangers in the future. In fact you want content like hitomi, i suggest you watch Cinema Unit Gas, old Oppai videos, old BOBB videos, EBOD videos. Tons of female with big juggs and slim waist. Some women in Cinema Unit Gas have bodies like hitomi almost. Losing hope and obsessing over one thing isn't gonna do you favours.