Friend of my mom has huge tits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 23 and she is about 43. We was at our cottage and she notice I stared at her huge tits poking out under her sweather.
And at midnight when I was in my own room at the cottage she sent me this photo on sms saying:
"I saw you stared at them, now you don't have to wonder how they look"
This happened this weekend. I wonder what this can lead to :D
I would have sent back my biggest boner pic!!!!

I met a new girl a week ago that I went on one date with. She has K cup tits! And she is not fat either. She is normal built (gained a few pounds in winter according to her). We talked a lot on messenger (webcam calls) before we decided to meet up. In the beginning I thought she was cool since we agree on many things and I actually considered she could be my girlfriend. She is also very into old american cars and she has a Mustang. I have a Camaro 87. The thing is, I broke it all off with her today since she is fucking annoying! I tried my best to just ignore all of her annoyances due to her tit size and was just planning to fuck her as long as I could bare.
First red flags: when she was young she said she was "wild". basically that means she was a slut and fucked every guy she came across. Second she told me she did cocaine and had tree some with some random guys she met at a party. And her exes were losers and also looked like losers too: Didn't have jobs, she had to pay for them etc. Gamers with no ambition in life.
Reason she wanted to meet me was since she saw I had muscles and an american car (yes, at least she is one of those women who admits she is shallow lol).
She also told me her ex had muscles, but the photos I saw of him it looked like he could barely lift what I use for warmup. So she is delusional (another red flag).
Moving forward; our first date was boring, she picked me up in her car since mine is getting a transmission overhaul. I showed her some nice places in my city (she lives about 1 hour drive from me), then we went to eat some lunch, and she drove me back home. I understood she is the kind of girl now who wants to go on maybe 2 - 3 dates before you can even consider kissing or touching. She is from Czechia.
But in the car when we parked she told me to stay a bit and put on some music and was leaning over to me and smiling like a cat or something. So I put my arm around her shoulder and she curled up against me. Her tits were so close to me and bulging out of her t-shirt under her jacket.
Then after as we were to say goodbye she leaned towards me like she was about to kiss me, then I went for the kiss but then she quickly just turned her head and turned into a hug.
She was sitting straight up then and smiled at me and said: "next date maybe we will kiss hehe". Then I looked at her boobs and she said: "yes they are very big I know..."
Then I went for a grab at her right tit, and was able to touch it, but then she said and laughed: "ah ah ah! not today!"
I was thinking: "Fuck this is going to grind my patience for sure!"

Then today she wanted to meet up and was saying she could drive to my city. She wanted to go to a museum (boooooring...), but any chance to touch the tits seemed tempting.
But then few hours later she turned the whole thing and asked if I could come to her. But she clearly wrote: you will not come into my home, but we will eat at a restaurant here.
I told her getting to her place would take me over 2 hours with public transport: tram, bus then train so that was a no-no.
Also before this I forgot to mention that she asked if I could help her get rid of snow on her porch and drive way up to her house as well.

Then she made a big deal out of it and was like "you don't want to see me badly enough!" (Like I was some desperate dude or something?)
I again explained her we had agreed on she coming her and she only spend 40 minutes driving to my town vs me over 2 hours with public transportation. And I also added: You want me to also help you with all that snow you can for sure pick me up!

Anyway, she made a big deal out of everything and I told her I am not like one of her loser exes who she thinks she can boss around.
I also said that if it weren't for her tits I wouldn't even bother talking to her. And I added that the reason you think you are so hot and can do what you want is because of your tits. Her face is mediocre, boring, nothing to brag about and her personality is as interesting watching paint dry. If I had sex with her I would just focus on her tits.

It's a bit shame too that I will never see her tits (let's just hope when she takes off the bra they are super saggy like punctured wrinkly balloons) But at least I have my dignity intact.
You see guys, girls like this think they are queens because desperate guys just want to fuck her because of her tits.
There is also a reason a woman like this only have short term relationships = annoying personality.

I also have to mention: She tattooed "mustang" on her foot since she thinks her car is so cool. She also paid a lot of money to make a cringy video of her car with a drone with stupid music. Funny part is: She can't drive for shit. I felt she almost crashed everywhere she drove = staying under 1 second behind the car in front and complaining it was driving so slow. And if she drove up to a stopped car, it felt like she was going to crash until she hit the breaks in the last second. Jeez....

Anyway here's a photo (ONLY photo worth showing, so don't ask for more)
Her feets and hands are ugly (short and stumpy), and I hate red nail polish. Makes her look older and trashy.
Same goes for tattoos on women = looks trashy and ugly. Stay natural, girls

...I'd have gone through it all for the tits...least that's what I tell myself.

You squeeze your eyes closed, cross your fingers and the internal monologue goes "just endure it for the tits. It's all for the greater good."

Status
Not open for further replies.