Friend of my mom has huge tits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a new girl a week ago that I went on one date with. She has K cup tits! And she is not fat either. She is normal built (gained a few pounds in winter according to her). We talked a lot on messenger (webcam calls) before we decided to meet up. In the beginning I thought she was cool since we agree on many things and I actually considered she could be my girlfriend. She is also very into old american cars and she has a Mustang. I have a Camaro 87. The thing is, I broke it all off with her today since she is fucking annoying! I tried my best to just ignore all of her annoyances due to her tit size and was just planning to fuck her as long as I could bare.
First red flags: when she was young she said she was "wild". basically that means she was a slut and fucked every guy she came across. Second she told me she did cocaine and had tree some with some random guys she met at a party. And her exes were losers and also looked like losers too: Didn't have jobs, she had to pay for them etc. Gamers with no ambition in life.
Reason she wanted to meet me was since she saw I had muscles and an american car (yes, at least she is one of those women who admits she is shallow lol).
She also told me her ex had muscles, but the photos I saw of him it looked like he could barely lift what I use for warmup. So she is delusional (another red flag).
Moving forward; our first date was boring, she picked me up in her car since mine is getting a transmission overhaul. I showed her some nice places in my city (she lives about 1 hour drive from me), then we went to eat some lunch, and she drove me back home. I understood she is the kind of girl now who wants to go on maybe 2 - 3 dates before you can even consider kissing or touching. She is from Czechia.
But in the car when we parked she told me to stay a bit and put on some music and was leaning over to me and smiling like a cat or something. So I put my arm around her shoulder and she curled up against me. Her tits were so close to me and bulging out of her t-shirt under her jacket.
Then after as we were to say goodbye she leaned towards me like she was about to kiss me, then I went for the kiss but then she quickly just turned her head and turned into a hug.
She was sitting straight up then and smiled at me and said: "next date maybe we will kiss hehe". Then I looked at her boobs and she said: "yes they are very big I know..."
Then I went for a grab at her right tit, and was able to touch it, but then she said and laughed: "ah ah ah! not today!"
I was thinking: "Fuck this is going to grind my patience for sure!"

Then today she wanted to meet up and was saying she could drive to my city. She wanted to go to a museum (boooooring...), but any chance to touch the tits seemed tempting.
But then few hours later she turned the whole thing and asked if I could come to her. But she clearly wrote: you will not come into my home, but we will eat at a restaurant here.
I told her getting to her place would take me over 2 hours with public transport: tram, bus then train so that was a no-no.
Also before this I forgot to mention that she asked if I could help her get rid of snow on her porch and drive way up to her house as well.

Then she made a big deal out of it and was like "you don't want to see me badly enough!" (Like I was some desperate dude or something?)
I again explained her we had agreed on she coming her and she only spend 40 minutes driving to my town vs me over 2 hours with public transportation. And I also added: You want me to also help you with all that snow you can for sure pick me up!

Anyway, she made a big deal out of everything and I told her I am not like one of her loser exes who she thinks she can boss around.
I also said that if it weren't for her tits I wouldn't even bother talking to her. And I added that the reason you think you are so hot and can do what you want is because of your tits. Her face is mediocre, boring, nothing to brag about and her personality is as interesting watching paint dry. If I had sex with her I would just focus on her tits.

It's a bit shame too that I will never see her tits (let's just hope when she takes off the bra they are super saggy like punctured wrinkly balloons) But at least I have my dignity intact.
You see guys, girls like this think they are queens because desperate guys just want to fuck her because of her tits.
There is also a reason a woman like this only have short term relationships = annoying personality.

I also have to mention: She tattooed "mustang" on her foot since she thinks her car is so cool. She also paid a lot of money to make a cringy video of her car with a drone with stupid music. Funny part is: She can't drive for shit. I felt she almost crashed everywhere she drove = staying under 1 second behind the car in front and complaining it was driving so slow. And if she drove up to a stopped car, it felt like she was going to crash until she hit the breaks in the last second. Jeez....

Anyway here's a photo (ONLY photo worth showing, so don't ask for more)
Her feets and hands are ugly (short and stumpy), and I hate red nail polish. Makes her look older and trashy.
Same goes for tattoos on women = looks trashy and ugly. Stay natural, girls
I get it and your attitude is the right one, but honestly, I'd put up with it a bit more just to fuck those tits.

Just wondering what you look like, description wise. Pulling a huge tit broad like that to the point she becomes desperate for you.
you also need to get good at fucking. it takes practice. get good at eating pussy and controlling your nut. you've got to fuck them really good every time you see them and get used to not caring about getting your nut. you'll always get your nut. but if you make sure they cum a bunch, their yours lolol

You have to try and assess this before any first date. I avoid this type of woman like the plague. How old is she?
She is 34, or 35...something like that. Didn't really pay attention during her constant blablabla.
I think she wanted something serious with me, hence the dragging out kissing / touching part.
I could have followed her pipe and probably had sex with her after 3 or 4 dates. But that felt like an eternity since she was so annoying.
She also constantly said: "I am a very nice person, I treat everyone good blabla". Usually people who say that are totally assholes, and it proved she was.
She also told me a stupid story that she had revenge sex on her ex. He had begged her to come back to him after they broke up, and she agreed to one dinner and she said they had the best sex she ever that night and after that she blocked / ghosted him.
And she was like "haha I teached him".
But I was thinking: "but he got to play with your tits an entire night. Who teached who?"
What dumdum.

She is also a major hypocrite: Was one guy who commented how stupid she was on her facebook posts, and she deleted his comment and made so that he couldn't see her wall updates. I just said: "why don't you just block him? He called you stupid in front of all your friends".
She: "nah, that would be a very coward and bad thing to do. I don't want to censure my friends".
Me in my mind: "But that was just what you did. Censoring him". If I had said that out loud she would have probably made a fight out of it.

One thing I noticed while I was dating her: I had this constant pain / pressure in my solar plexus / stomach area, and a bit chest.
After I deleted her it was gone in an instant. I heard some guys have back pains or constant headache when they date certain individuals, but once they are free from that person it goes away. I didn't think this was really a thing until now. If you ever feel this while dating someone, flee!!! RUN!!

She is 34, or 35...something like that. Didn't really pay attention during her constant blablabla.
I think she wanted something serious with me, hence the dragging out kissing / touching part.
I could have followed her pipe and probably had sex with her after 3 or 4 dates. But that felt like an eternity since she was so annoying.
She also constantly said: "I am a very nice person, I treat everyone good blabla". Usually people who say that are totally assholes, and it proved she was.
She also told me a stupid story that she had revenge sex on her ex. He had begged her to come back to him after they broke up, and she agreed to one dinner and she said they had the best sex she ever that night and after that she blocked / ghosted him.
And she was like "haha I teached him".
But I was thinking: "but he got to play with your tits an entire night. Who teached who?"
What dumdum.

She is also a major hypocrite: Was one guy who commented how stupid she was on her facebook posts, and she deleted his comment and made so that he couldn't see her wall updates. I just said: "why don't you just block him? He called you stupid in front of all your friends".
She: "nah, that would be a very coward and bad thing to do. I don't want to censure my friends".
Me in my mind: "But that was just what you did. Censoring him". If I had said that out loud she would have probably made a fight out of it.

One thing I noticed while I was dating her: I had this constant pain / pressure in my solar plexus / stomach area, and a bit chest.
After I deleted her it was gone in an instant. I heard some guys have back pains or constant headache when they date certain individuals, but once they are free from that person it goes away. I didn't think this was really a thing until now. If you ever feel this while dating someone, flee!!! RUN!!
A lot of women in the mid-30's are a major headache. Fun fact: all of Tom Cruise's 3 wives divorced him when they were 33 (Nicole KIdman, Katie Holmes, Mimi Rogers)

I agree she is delusional. A woman who wants a long term relationship but does stuff like leading you on "maybe next date we will kiss" and tests you to see how many hoops will you jump through just to have a dinner date, will be an awful girlfriend because she is showing that everything revolves around her. She is one of those "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve my best" girls.

You had this pain in your chest because you could tell she was deliberately pushing you to the breaking point to see how much bs you would put up with. It's like having a friend who says "can I borrow 50 dollars" who pays it back just so they can turn around and ask to borrow 100 dollars immediately after. This girl is narcissistic and manipulative and it sounds like she was talking about having sex with another guy (her ex) without talking anything about having sex with you, which is rude as hell. Lol, I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it, even though I had nothing to do with this girl.

Last edited:
I met a new girl a week ago that I went on one date with. She has K cup tits! And she is not fat either. She is normal built (gained a few pounds in winter according to her). We talked a lot on messenger (webcam calls) before we decided to meet up. In the beginning I thought she was cool since we agree on many things and I actually considered she could be my girlfriend. She is also very into old american cars and she has a Mustang. I have a Camaro 87. The thing is, I broke it all off with her today since she is fucking annoying! I tried my best to just ignore all of her annoyances due to her tit size and was just planning to fuck her as long as I could bare.
First red flags: when she was young she said she was "wild". basically that means she was a slut and fucked every guy she came across. Second she told me she did cocaine and had tree some with some random guys she met at a party. And her exes were losers and also looked like losers too: Didn't have jobs, she had to pay for them etc. Gamers with no ambition in life.
Reason she wanted to meet me was since she saw I had muscles and an american car (yes, at least she is one of those women who admits she is shallow lol).
She also told me her ex had muscles, but the photos I saw of him it looked like he could barely lift what I use for warmup. So she is delusional (another red flag).
Moving forward; our first date was boring, she picked me up in her car since mine is getting a transmission overhaul. I showed her some nice places in my city (she lives about 1 hour drive from me), then we went to eat some lunch, and she drove me back home. I understood she is the kind of girl now who wants to go on maybe 2 - 3 dates before you can even consider kissing or touching. She is from Czechia.
But in the car when we parked she told me to stay a bit and put on some music and was leaning over to me and smiling like a cat or something. So I put my arm around her shoulder and she curled up against me. Her tits were so close to me and bulging out of her t-shirt under her jacket.
Then after as we were to say goodbye she leaned towards me like she was about to kiss me, then I went for the kiss but then she quickly just turned her head and turned into a hug.
She was sitting straight up then and smiled at me and said: "next date maybe we will kiss hehe". Then I looked at her boobs and she said: "yes they are very big I know..."
Then I went for a grab at her right tit, and was able to touch it, but then she said and laughed: "ah ah ah! not today!"

Then today she wanted to meet up and was saying she could drive to my city. She wanted to go to a museum (boooooring...), but any chance to touch the tits seemed tempting.
But then few hours later she turned the whole thing and asked if I could come to her. But she clearly wrote: you will not come into my home, but we will eat at a restaurant here.
I told her getting to her place would take me over 2 hours with public transport: tram, bus then train so that was a no-no.
Also before this I forgot to mention that she asked if I could help her get rid of snow on her porch and drive way up to her house as well.

Then she made a big deal out of it and was like "you don't want to see me badly enough!" (Like I was some desperate dude or something?)
I again explained her we had agreed on she coming her and she only spend 40 minutes driving to my town vs me over 2 hours with public transportation. And I also added: You want me to also help you with all that snow you can for sure pick me up!

Anyway, she made a big deal out of everything and I told her I am not like one of her loser exes who she thinks she can boss around.
I also said that if it weren't for her tits I wouldn't even bother talking to her. And I added that the reason you think you are so hot and can do what you want is because of your tits. Her face is mediocre, boring, nothing to brag about and her personality is as interesting watching paint dry. If I had sex with her I would just focus on her tits.

It's a bit shame too that I will never see her tits (let's just hope when she takes off the bra they are super saggy like punctured wrinkly balloons) But at least I have my dignity intact.
You see guys, girls like this think they are queens because desperate guys just want to fuck her because of her tits.
There is also a reason a woman like this only have short term relationships = annoying personality.

I also have to mention: She tattooed "mustang" on her foot since she thinks her car is so cool. She also paid a lot of money to make a cringy video of her car with a drone with stupid music. Funny part is: She can't drive for shit. I felt she almost crashed everywhere she drove = staying under 1 second behind the car in front and complaining it was driving so slow. And if she drove up to a stopped car, it felt like she was going to crash until she hit the breaks in the last second. Jeez....

Her feets and hands are ugly (short and stumpy), and I hate red nail polish. Makes her look older and trashy.
Don't you like when they're not "slutty" but this is too modest now haha

Damn, that chick looks like she would have been fun. I think though you have to understand, while your goal was to hook up, her goal was clearly something else. She was playing the game to her advantage. I do wish you would have held out for those 3 or 4 dates though cause what a pair.

Damn, that chick looks like she would have been fun. I think though you have to understand, while your goal was to hook up, her goal was clearly something else. She was playing the game to her advantage. I do wish you would have held out for those 3 or 4 dates though cause what a pair.
But maybe, you know, this is precisely because Tomma will never let him dominated by some of these crazy chicks, that he will get countless other occasions. Of course, we have to get through stupid dates sometimes, but again, not only was he feeling some kind of disconfort while being with her, but also she was clearly trying to take advantage of him: "Two hours of public transportation", "You will not see my house", "But you will be welcome to clean the snow in front of my door"... Maaaan, I think the very moment he would be sitted in the bus thinking about these hypothetical boobs, his dignity would have flown away, like a lonely broken angel :ROFLMAO: He made the right choice here, plenty of boobs are there to grab and rub, without losing dignity.

But maybe, you know, this is precisely because Tomma will never let him dominated by some of these crazy chicks, that he will get countless other occasions. Of course, we have to get through stupid dates sometimes, but again, not only was he feeling some kind of disconfort while being with her, but also she was clearly trying to take advantage of him: "Two hours of public transportation", "You will not see my house", "But you will be welcome to clean the snow in front of my door"... Maaaan, I think the very moment he would be sitted in the bus thinking about these hypothetical boobs, his dignity would have flown away, like a lonely broken angel :ROFLMAO: He made the right choice here, plenty of boobs are there to grab and rub, without losing dignity.
You read my mind and described it better haha

Absolutely right, too many dudes date with a scarcity mindset these days. They put up with shit because they never think they get another. Bang em and move on, the ocean is vast. Work on yourself and the game is ez mode.

I get it and your attitude is the right one, but honestly, I'd put up with it a bit more just to fuck those tits.
I'm with you on this one. I would at least tried to play her at her own game.

You want me to ride the bus?
Guess I'll crash at your place.
If the answer is no then you tell her to fuck off.

Want me to shovel your drive?
Guess I'm going to get to touch those tits.
If the answer is no...well you know what to do.

Maybe the OP has huge titters dropping at his feet. Which in that case, better to wait till the next one comes along and hope she's less of a hassle.

I'm with you on this one. I would at least tried to play her at her own game.

You want me to ride the bus?
Guess I'll crash at your place.
If the answer is no then you tell her to fuck off.

Want me to shovel your drive?
Guess I'm going to get to touch those tits.
If the answer is no...well you know what to do.

Maybe the OP has huge titters dropping at his feet. Which in that case, better to wait till the next one comes along and hope she's less of a hassle.
Any of that kind of talk to women would definitely end in a "no" anyway.
The main reason I didn't want to go to her was because of all the red flags plus she was annoying.
If she was a sweet and kind person I wouldn't mind taking public transportation for couple of hours.

There IS something ugly about her, but in an extremely hot way. Something about her reminds me of vintage legend Busty Russell.
Please tell more and show more pics, if you have :p
...ah, I remember Busty Russell...glad to see I'm not the only one who does.

maybe I'm kinky, I like older women and 40 plus is my sweet spot, plus you said she have n cup which is perfect. I don't mind her look or weight, as long as she have huge knocker is totally fine with me, and yes consider her age you can just go crazy on her.
that's why I love older women

Status
Not open for further replies.