Hooking up with my friend's mom

BakersDozen101

Reaction score
Story # 1

Last week I went with my friend to his mom's house. When we got to her house, we saw that she was in the backyard having a drink. We sat down and started chatting. I mentioned that I was traveling to China next month and his mom said that she was there two years earlier for work and loved it. She said that she took great pictures and asked if I wanted to see them. I said, "Sure" so she stood up and walked to me, bent over, and started flicking through pictures on her phone. As she did this, she held her sweater closed with her free hand - one hand held the phone and the other held the sweater. She talked for a minute about a picture and then when she wanted to swipe to the next one, she let go of her sweater and swiped. At that moment, her sweater fell to the side and revealed a tight, white tank top struggling to cover two udders. She has classic “mom uddersâ€￾ the kind of boobs that used to belong to a hot teenager but, over the years and pregnancies, grew from jumbo to super-jumbo. My friend had two brothers and two sisters so that was five pregnancies of growth.

Once she started talking about the next picture, her hand returned to pinching her sweater closed. This excited me. I loved knowing that she knew her boobs were huge and visible and therefore needed to be covered. She awkwardly went from phone swipe to sweater pinch. "See these buildings? They're so old. Blah-blah-blah," she said. I stared at her fist as it held her sweater and I tried to use telepathy to make it unclench.

The second time she let go of her sweater to swipe her phone, I was ready. I took mental pictures. My eyes concentrated on her cleavage, hoping to pick up the details of her birthmarks, veins, and clothing.

My report was as follows: she has a small birthmark on her left breast. Her right breast has a big blue vein that you can see when the sun is shining on it. The straps of her tank top look gray instead of white which makes me think: A) They're old and over-strained B) Her shoulders sweat a lot from the work they have to do.
The bra looked heavyduty and thick, the kind of bra that is so over-engineered and built-for-cows that its size adds another cup size and a half.

After fifteen pictures and fifteen sweater falls, I was hard. She walked back to her seat and said, "My poor back. Hunching is not good."

I wanted to say, "Especially when your boobs are as big as yours." Instead, I settled for, "Thanks for showing me the pictures."

She said, "I hope you have a good time on your trip." And our conversation moved on.

Later that night, I was downstairs with my friend and I asked to use the bathroom. He told me the bathroom was around the corner and I went. As I turned the bathroom handle, I looked up at the second story and saw a bra on the banister. Without thinking, I ran up the stairs and grabbed the bra. I looked for a tag but couldn’t find one. I checked the cups, front and back, the straps, the bands - everywhere. Suddenly, his mom opened the door to her room, stepped into the hallway, saw me, and started fast-walking. She grabbed my arm, pulled me into her room and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry. I was wrong. I did a bad thing," I said.

She grabbed the bra from my hand and held it up in front of her. "Really?" she asked.

"I'm sorry."

"Is this honestly happening? Are you doing what it looks like you’re doing?"

"I'll leave now. I won't make excuses."

"Why do this?"

"I saw your bra laying around and needed to look at it. That’s an awful excuse. But it’s the truth.â€￾

"Haven’t you seen a bra before?" she asked.

At the time I was 18 and hadn’t. "No," I said.

She held the bra out wide. From end-to-end, it stretched her wingspan. The cups were as large as her abdomen. "How long did you have this before I caught you?â€￾

“Ten seconds.â€￾

“Did you take a picture?â€￾

“No. You can look at my phone,â€￾ I said. I held my phone out.

“Do I have to call your mother now? Should I call the police?â€￾

“No. Please don’t. I’m a stupid, horny boy who made a huge mistake. I meant no harm. I saw a big bra and wanted to find the tag.â€￾

“Did you find the tag?â€￾ she asked.

“No,â€￾ I said. "I got a glimpse of you in the backyard when you were showing me the pictures. I was amazed. I'm sort of a closet-nerd about big boobs. I saw the bra laying out and had to look."

"How can someone be a closet nerd about boobs?" she asked. Her hands sat on her hips and the bra hung at her side.

"Lots of guys love big boobs. Some guys, like me, love really big boobs. For me, bigger is always better. Boobs are feminine and motherly," I said.

"That's an interesting philosophy. But you have to keep your feelings under control. You can't let them carry you away. What you did was invade my privacy and, if I was a less understanding, I could make there be serious consequences," she said.

"What I did was illegal. Most women would have thrown me out. Some would have called the police. Thank you for not doing that," I said.

"You're welcome. Now, would you like to see the tag?" she asked.

I freaked out. My brain shut off. She straight-faced asked me to see the tag. I nodded and sat beside her on the bed. She spread the bra across both of our laps and pointed to a tag on the inside of the cup: 34KK.

"You're a K cup?" I asked. "That is my dream letter. H, I, and J are humongous enough. Most guys think Double D's are big. K-cup is beyond huge. You're lucky to be so well-endowed."

"Thank you. You are a closet big boob nerd. Do you look this stuff up on the computer every day after school?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"And what do the girls look like online? Are they this big?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"So you really are in the presence of dream boobs. Do you think your internet girls could fill out my bra?"

“No way,â€￾ I said. “They’re fake. They’re flat and fake.â€￾

"There are other girls who are K-cups like me but most are much heavier. I have a slender body," she said. She began to trace the underwire of her bra around her rib cage. "The 34 means my rib cage is 34 inches around. Most women with a K cup are 38 inches or 40."

"You've kept your shape. You have good genes," I said.

She put both of her hands on her breast and held them. "These are my Mom's and my Grandmother's and my Great-Grandmother’s. Everyone in my family is skinny with big boobs." Then she turned to me and held out her bra. “Do you want to look at this?â€￾

“Yes,â€￾ I said. I grabbed the bra and stared at its size. “Can I put my face in it?â€￾ I asked.

“Sure,â€￾ she said. “You know, I still can’t believe the nerve you had to walk upstairs in someone’s house and grab a piece of intimate clothing off of their banister.â€￾

I pressed my nose into the cup. The fabric covered my face from ear to ear, from forehead to chin. “Can you see me?â€￾ I asked.

“No,â€￾ she said. “You’ve disappeared.â€￾

I hooked the bra closed. "That was the first time I've ever hooked a bra closed," I said. I smiled at her. "Thank you."

"Can you undo it?" she asked. I tried but couldn't. The hooks felt stuck in the holes. They were like plastic claws, frozen shut.

"You're having trouble because there's no tension. Usually, the bra is wrapped around a woman. Since it's hanging loose, you can't do the technique," she said.

"What technique?"

"The one-handed technique. Let me show you," she said. She turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "Imagine I'm your girlfriend and you want to take off my bra. Take your hand and go around my back." She grabbed my hand and pulled it around her side. My arm brushed against her breast and my hand landed on her bra hooks. "Feel my hooks," she said. Then she positioned my fingers. Her bra had three hooks and she put one finger between the first and second hook and another finger between the second and third hook.

"Pull the hooks away from the holes. It should feel tight but don't worry because the band can stretch," she said. I did as she asked and her bra snapped off. I felt the side with the hooks shoot away through her shirt and the side with the holes stay near my hand. Her shoulder straps loosened and the bra fell forward slightly.

"You are a good teacher," I said.

She smiled and leaned forward. Our faces nearly touched. Her hands sat on my shoulders.

"Do you want me to teach you anything else?" she asked.

"Teach me to kiss," I said.

"I don't think I can. Maybe you should go downstairs," she said. “We had fun and now it’s over.â€￾

I told her I wanted to stay and keep talking but she insisted that I leave. She was so eager a moment ago and then suddenly unemotional. She was about to kiss me and then didn’t.

I went downstairs and sat with my friend. We played video games and I thought about his mom. I wanted another excuse to go upstairs. I knew she was in bed reading or watching TV. I couldn’t let that be the end. I had to experience more magic. So, I decided to go back upstairs after my friend went to sleep. Eventually, we went to his room to play more video games and after a few hours of that, I said, “good nightâ€￾ as if I was leaving to walk out his front door. Instead, I walked down the hall to his mom's room.

The light was on and I came in without knocking. "That was the most incredible experience of my life. I've never touched a bra or held one and now I have - I've inspected a 34 double K bra. You let me learn in ways most people would not. I respect you as a woman and I think you are amused with me as a boy. I don't expect to do anything ever again after this night and that's why I'm asking if I could fondle you, over the shirt, over the bra," I said.

She laid in bed with a book open in her lap. She peeked over the book, stared at me through her glasses. "Hop up on the bed.â€￾

I began touching her. She put her book down and laid her head on the pillow. I put my hands on her chest and slowly felt around. My fingertips traced her circumference. I smooshed my palm to see how deep her breasts were. They had a foot of flesh sticking in the air. Out of nowhere, she sat up, took her shirt off, unhooked her bra, and let her chest hang out. They covered her upper half. She took my head and brought it to her nipple and I began to nurse. Her hands held the back of my head and my lips entered a trance. We stayed in this position for a few minutes.

"I'm really enjoying this. But you can't tell anybody. This didn't happen. You must promise me at this moment stays with us. This is our moment together and a first time for both of us. We are sharing something special," she said.

I pulled my mouth from her breast. "I agree. This is special and should stay between us,â€￾ I said. I went back to sucking and she began to moan. She covered her mouth with her fingers. She started to play with her lips, tracing around with her fingertips. My hands gripped her breast and I suckled. I imagined milk coming out.

Then she stuck her fingers under the covers. "Go down there," she said. She pushed my head and I crawled. Her legs locked over my shoulders and held my face into her panties. She quickly took them off and shoved her vagina onto my mouth. It was wet and hot, like my face was inside a pumpkin pie that had just come out of the oven. I licked instinctively. She moaned. I feared my friend would wake up. I kept licking instead. Her vagina muscles twitched as I alternated between licking furiously and taking short breaths. At times, I used my nose and at others, I used my chin. I kept trying new things and she kept moaning which I took as approval. After what felt like an hour, she said, "I'm coming." That's when she grabbed my head so hard I thought I might die. I couldn't move or breathe but I knew she was having an orgasm so I didn't care.

I brought my head from under the covers with a smile and a sticky face. She grabbed my head and put it between her breasts. "That's so good," she kept repeating. I rubbed my cheeks into her cleavage, lubing them with vagina juices and fantasizing about my penis rubbing between there.

After a few minutes, I asked if I could sleep over. She shook her head and I went home shortly after. I drove home screaming for joy. I played music loud. I rolled my windows down. I slammed my fist against the steering wheel and I rubbed my dick against the car seat. I jerked off furiously when I got home and plotted about the next time I could see her.

Last edited:
BakersDozen101 said:
Last week I went with my friend to his mom's house. When we got to her house, we saw that she's was out in the backyard having a drink. We sat down and start talking. I mentioned that I was traveling to China next month and his mom said that she was there two years earlier for work and loved it. She said that she took great pictures and asked if I wanted to see them. I said, "Sure" so she stood up and walked to me, bent over, and started flicking through pictures on her phone. As she did this, she held her sweater closed with her free hand - one hand held the phone and the other held the sweater. She talked for a minute about the picture and then when she wanted to swipe to the next one, she let go of her sweater and swiped. At that moment, her sweater fell to the side and revealed a tight, white tank top struggling to cover two udders. She has classic “Mom uddersâ€￾ the kind of boobs that used to belong to a hot teenager but, over the years and pregnancies, grew from jumbo to super-jumbo. My friend had two brothers and two sisters so that was five pregnancies.

She started talking about the next picture and her hand returned to pinching her sweater closed. This got me hard. I loved knowing that she knew her boobs were huge and visible and therefore needed to be blatantly held together. She awkwardly went from phone swipe to sweater pinch. "See these sculptures? They're so old. Blah-blah-blah," she said. I stared at her fist holding her sweater and used telepathy to make her unclench. I had no luck.

The second time she let go of her sweater to swipe her phone, I was ready. I took mental pictures. My eyes concentrated on her cleavage, hoping to pick up the details of her birthmarks, veins, and clothing.

My report was as follows: she has a small birthmark on her left breast. Her right breast has a big blue vein that you can see when the sun is shining on it. The straps of her tank top looked gray instead of white which makes me think A) They're old and over-strained B) Her shoulders sweat a lot from the work they have to do. Her bra looked heavy duty and thick, the kind of bra that is so over-engineered and built-for-cows that its sheer size adds another cup size and a half.

After fifteen pictures and fifteen sweater falls, I was hard and hyper. She walked back to her seat and said, "My poor back. Hunching is not good."

I wanted to say, "Especially when your boobs are as big as yours." Instead, I settled for, "Thanks for showing me the pictures."

She said, "I hope you have a good time on your trip." And our conversation moves on.

Later that night, I was downstairs with my friend and I asked to use the bathroom. He told me the bathroom was around the corner and I went. As I turn the bathroom handle, I looked up at the second story and saw a bra on the banister. Without thinking, I ran up the stairs using my best tip-toe technique. I grabbed the bra and looked for a tag. I wanted to see the size. It was the biggest bra I'd ever seen in person.

But I saw no tag. I searched, I searched, flipping the bra over and scanning each layer for a bit of text. Then his mom opened the door to her room, stepped into the hallway, saw me, and started fast-walking. She grabbed my arm, pulled me into her room and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry. I was wrong. I did a bad thing," I said.

She grabbed the bra from my hand and held it up in front of her. "Really?" she asked.

"I'm sorry," I repeated.

"Is this honestly happening? Are you doing what it looks like you’re doing?" she asked.

"I'll leave now. I won't make excuses," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"I saw your bra laying around and needed to look at it," I said. “That’s an awful excuse. I know. But it’s the truth.â€￾

"Haven’t you seen a bra before?" she asked.

At the time I was 18 and hadn’t. "No," I said.

She held the bra out wide. From end-to-end, it's stretched her wingspan. The cups were as large as her head. "How long did you have this before I caught you?â€￾

“Ten seconds,â€￾ I said.

“Did you take a picture?â€￾ She asked.

“No. You can look at my phone,â€￾ I said. I pulled out my phone and thrust it towards her.

“Do I have to call your mother now? Should I call the police?â€￾ she asked.

“No. Please don’t. I’m a stupid, horny boy who made a huge mistake. I meant no harm. I saw a big bra and wanted to find the tag because I’m stupid.â€￾

“Did you find the tag?â€￾ she asked.

“No,â€￾ I said. "Outside I got a glimpse of you when you were showing me the pictures. I was amazed. I'm sort of a closet-nerd about big boobs. I saw the bra laying out and had to look."

"How exactly can someone be a closet nerd about boobs?" she asked.

"Lots of guys love big boobs. Some of those guys, like me, love really big boobs. For me, bigger is always better. Boobs are feminine and motherly," I said.

"That's an interesting philosophy. But you have to keep your feelings under control. You can't let them carry you away. What you did was invade my privacy and, if I was a less understanding, I could make there be serious consequences," she said.

"What I did was illegal. Most women would have thrown me out. Some would have called the police. Thank you for not doing that," I said.

"You're welcome. Now, would you like to see the tag?" she asked.

I freaked out. My brain shut off. She straight-faced asked me to see the tag. I nodded and sat beside her on the bed. She spread the bra across both of our laps and pointed to a tag on the inside of the cup: 34KK.

"You're a K cup?" I asked. "That is my dream letter. H, I, and J are humongous enough. Most guys think Double D's are big. K-Cup is beyond huge. You're lucky to be so well-endowed."

"Thank you. You certainly are a closet big boob nerd. Do you look this stuff up on the computer every day after school?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"And what do the girls look like online? Are they this big?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"So you really are in the presence of dream boobs. Do you think your internet girls could fill out my bra?"

“No way,â€￾ I said. “They’re fake. They’re flat and fake.â€￾

"There are other girls who are K-cups like me but most are much heavier. I have a slender body," she said. She began to trace the underwire of her bra around her rib cage. "The 34 means my rib cage is 34 inches around. Most women with a K cup are 38 inches or 40."

"You've kept your shape. You have good genes," I said.

She put both hands on her breast and held them. "These are my Mom's and my Grandmother's and my Great-Grandmother’s. Everyone in my family is skinny with big boobs." Then she turned to me and held out her bra. “Do you want to look at this?â€￾

“Yes,â€￾ I said. I grabbed the bra and stared at its size. “Can I put my face in it?â€￾ I asked.

“Sure,â€￾ she said. “You know, I still can’t believe the nerve you had to walk upstairs in someone’s house and grab a piece of intimate clothing off of their banister.â€￾

I pressed my nose into the cup. The fabric covered my face from ear to ear, from forehead to chin. “Can you see me?â€￾ I asked.

“No,â€￾ she said. “You’ve disappeared.â€￾

I hooked the bra closed. "That was the first time I've ever done that," I said. I smiled at her. "Thank you."

"Can you undo it?" she asked. I tried but couldn't. The hooks felt stuck in the holes.

"You're having trouble because there's no tension. Usually, the bra is wrapped around a woman. Since it's hanging loose, you can't do the technique," she said.

"What technique?" I asked.

"The one-handed technique. Let me show you," she said. She turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "Imagine I'm your girlfriend and you want to take off my bra. Take your hand and go around my back." She grabbed my hand and pulled it around her side. My arm brushed against her breast and my hand landed on her bra hooks. "Feel my hooks," she said. Then she positioned my fingers. Her bra had three hooks and she put one finger between the first and second hook and another finger between the second and third hook.

"Hold the hooks away from the holes. It should feel tight but don't worry because the band can stretch," she said. I did as she asked and her bra snapped off. I felt the side with the hooks shoot away through her shirt and the side with the holes stay near my hand. Her shoulder straps loosened and the bra itself fell forward slightly.

"You are a good teacher," I said.

"Do you want me to teach you anything else?" she asked.

"Teach me to kiss," I said.

"I don't think I can. Maybe you should go downstairs," she said. “We had fun and now it’s over.â€￾

I told her I wanted to stay and keep talking but she insisted that I leave. I went downstairs and sat with my friend. We played video games and I thought about his mom the whole time. I wanted another excuse to go upstairs. I knew she was in bed reading or watching TV. I couldn’t let that be the end. I had to experience more magic. So, I decided to go back upstairs after my friend went to sleep. Eventually, we went to his room to play more video games and after a few hours of that, I said, “good nightâ€￾ as if I was leaving to walk out his front door. Instead, I walked down the hall to his mom's room.

"That was the most incredible experience of my life. I've never touched a bra or I'm held one and now I have - I've inspected a 34 double K bra. You let me learn in ways most people would not. I respect you as a woman and I think you are amused with me as a boy. I don't expect to do anything ever again after this night and that's why I'm asking if I could fondle you, over the shirt, over the bra," I said.

She was laying in bed with a book open in her lap. She peeked over the book, stared at me through her glasses, and said, "Hop up on the bed."

I did so and began touching her. She put her book down and laid her head on the pillow. I put my hands on her chest and slowly felt around. My fingertips traced her circumference. I smooshed my palm to see how deep her breasts were. They had a foot of flesh sticking in the air like a plate of jello. She seemed to be enjoying my fondling. Out of nowhere, she sat up, took her shirt off, unhooked her bra, and let her chest hang out. They covered her upper half. Then she took my head and brought it to her nipple and I began to nurse. Her hands held the back of my head and my lips entered a trance. We stayed in this position for a few minutes.

"I'm really enjoying this. But you can't tell anybody. This didn't happen. You must promise me at this moment stays with us. This is our moment together and a first time for both of us. We are sharing something special," she said.

I pulled my mouth from her breast. "I agree. This is special and should stay between us,â€￾ I said. I went back to sucking and she began to moan. She covered her mouth with her fingers, then she started to play with her lips, tracing around with her fingetips. My hands continued to gripp the breast I suckled. I squeezed and imagine the milk coming out.

Then she stuck her fingers under the covers. "Go down there," she said. She pushed my head and I crawled. Her legs locked over my shoulders and held my face into her panties. She quickly took them off and shoved her vagina onto my mouth. It was wet and hot. I began licking instinctively. She started moaning and I feared my friend would wake up. I wanted to say something but I was kept licking instead. I felt her vagina muscles twitch. I alternated between licking furiously and taking short breaths. At times, I used my nose and at others, I used my chin. I kept trying new things and she kept moaning which I took as approval. After what felt like an hour, she said, "I'm coming." That's when she grabbed my head so hard I thought I might die. I couldn't move or breathe but I knew she was having an orgasm so I didn't care.

I brought my head from under the covers with a smile and a sticky face. She grabbed my head and put it between her breasts. "That's so good," she kept repeating. I rubbed my cheeks into her cleavage, lubing them with vagina juices and fantasies of my penis rubbing between there.

After a few minutes, I asked if I could sleep over. She said, "No" and I went home shortly after. I drove home screaming for joy. I played music loud. I rolled my windows down. I slammed my fist against the steering wheel and I rubbed my dick against the car seat. I jerked off furiously when I got home and plotted about the next time I could see her.

Wow!!
That was an amazing story!!
Would love to see what happened next on the update

We NEED a part 2 of this. I'm sure I'm not alone here when I say I lusted after a friends busty mother in my teens. I never got caught but I definitely checked her bra tags whenever I could :lol:

If I was 15 and staying the night at my friends again, this is pretty much the exact fantasy I'd have in my head.

Only thing I would say is when you guys tell your stories I would suggest naming a model or posting a pic similar in size as a visual reference to give the reader a better detail of the size boobs the op is dealing with. But great story nonetheless.

rashadd said:
Only thing I would say is when you guys tell your stories I would suggest naming a model or posting a pic similar in size as a visual reference to give the reader a better detail of the size boobs the op is dealing with. But great story nonetheless.

Actually, I prefer that they don't mention anything about which celebrity the person resembles or even specific measurements. The best writers don't do this at all.

When the description of the character is generic, it appeals to a broader set of people because it doesn't turn off anyone. When you describe the person specifically or post a celebrity lookalike, yes it gives the reader a good idea of what this person looks like and it may further turn on people attracted to that specific person, but it also narrows the readership down to only people that find those characteristics attractive.

Consider this:

A story about a busty blonde with large, natural breasts.
Or a story about a blonde with 48D-50-56 breasts whose face resembles Amy Schumer. If you're super into pears that resemble celebrities, you might like the second story better, but the first one is more broadly appealing because the reader gets to imagine anyone who in their opinion (not the writer's) fits that description. For some people D cup is too big, and for others its a mosquito bite. Avoid the cup size in the story and focus on adjectives and more people are happy.

botulism said:
Actually, I prefer that they don't mention anything about which celebrity the person resembles or even specific measurements. The best writers don't do this at all
Agreed. Beyond bra size and hair colour, I much prefer the description be somewhat vague so I can either build a picture of how I'd like her to look or imagine someone I already know in that scenario. Less is more.

Please continue soon..

<r>Can't wait for Chapter 3 <E>:)</E></r>

Story #2

Here is a story about hooking up with my friend's mom. It's altogether a new story, separate from the last one.

--------

Last week, I was at my friend’s house during a family party. Before the party started, I was helping his mom, Mrs. Williams, get cups out of the cupboard. “Troy, you’re going to have to get these,” she said as she pointed to the top shelf. I reached up and she stood next to me, grabbing the glasses as I handed them down. After a few glasses, I ran out of that style of cup and hesitated to grab another kind. She saw me hesitate and leaned closer. I grabbed another glass at random and handed it down. “This is a whiskey glass,” she said. I reached farther back for another random glass. As I came to bring it down, she inched closer to me again and my elbow came down on her boob.

I hit her swiftly. She grunted and backed a step and clutched her chest.

“Sorry,” I said.

“It’s okay,” she said. She was shaking her head and looking away.

I felt awkward and walked out of the room. I sat in the dining room and I could hear Mrs. Williams in the kitchen, continuing to reach for more glasses.

That was the first experience of the night. The second experience happened thirty minutes later when the table was set with plates and cups and Mrs. Williams was bringing food out. There was chicken and mashed potatoes and vegetables and bowls of pretzels and 2 litre bottles of soda. The last thing she brought from the kitchen was a tray of candy apples. When she got to the table with the apples, the table was too full of plates and she had to push the plates away with the corners of the tray itself. It was an awkward move. When she got enough room to squeeze half of the tray onto the table, she dropped it down and three apples, covered in caramel, rather than falling with the tray, stayed midair, stuck to her shirt.

She had been holding the tray under her chest. Now the tray had been dropped 6 inches lower onto the table and, with the apples maintaining sticky contact with the tray and her shirt, her shirt was pulled that same distance. She had a plain v-neck on and was showing very little cleavage but suddenly her cleavage came into full view.

I was sitting in the living room. She looked up at me and gave me a panicked look. I got up and started walking to her and she jerked away from the table. With the jerk, the three candy apples came off of the bakery paper and rubberband-snapped to her top. The tray itself and the rest of the apples fell to the floor. I don’t know why she jerked away. She could have stood there and slowly peeled each apple off.

When I got to her, she was frozen in place and, I think, stuck between peeling the apples off of her top or bending over to get the apples from the ground or talking to me about how embarrassing this was. When it seemed like she was about to open her mouth and say something, she spun around so her back was to me and began to peel the apples off.

I reached to the ground to get the tray and the other apples. I wish I had something funny to say to diffuse the tension, like something about Newton and gravity, but I didn't have anything ready. I cleaned up the apples and she spun around holding the three others in her hand. Her pink top was stained brown and her underboobs were covered in caramel. She handed me the apples and left the room, presumably to change. I took a bite out of one of the apples. There was a little fuzz from her shirt and I didn’t care at all.

I went back to my seat in the living room and contemplated how fantastic that was. The look on her face was priceless. When I looked up from my chair and saw her standing with the tray on the table and the apples suspended in mid-air, dangling from her shirt, she look like a comedy skit. The situation was perfect and absurd.

Fifteen minutes later, she came back downstairs with a purple top. "Okay. Candy apples are out for the day," she said, looking into the garbage can.

I was ready with my one-liner and happily unveiled, "Yeah, I guess Newton wasn't the only person who had trouble with apples and gravity."

She laughed. I felt like a genius. I thought the day couldn’t get any better but I was underestimating my good luck.

Fast forward 3 hours later and I was on the back porch deck which was now full of people. The party was going. Three men were sitting at a table who I figure were friends of Mr. Williams. One said, "I've known her since she was in middle school. One month she was flat, the next she was VOOM." He made a gesture with his hands as if he was pushing someone out of the way. "She never swims either. They've got a lovely pool and when I used to spend every summer day and night here, I'd seen her swim maybe five times."

I was leaning against the banister of the deck, looking away and pretending not to be listening. Mrs. Williams walked by with four plates of food balancing on two hands. As she set them down, the man said, "Going for a swim?" It was obvious that he was being a big, dopey show-off for his friends. I couldn't believe that this man had the nerve to say these things.

Mrs. Williams shook her head and hurried with the food, serving it to each guy. "You know, you wouldn't need a life jacket," he said, looking right at her, eyes open, smiling, hoping for a reaction. She pretended not to hear and continued serving the food. It's one thing to pretend to not hear something as you're walking away and it's another to pretend when you're 6 inches from the person speaking. This situation was the second option and it was awkward to watch.

"Corn will be out soon," she said.

"And Jello after, for dessert?" he asked, again keeping eye contact. The men at the table snickered. Mrs. Williams keep her cool and walked away. As she did, the man called, "Or are you keeping all of the jello for yourself?" The men burst out into laughter.

"I can't believe you said that," one guy said to the loud man.

The loud man said back, "This is nothing new. Janet expects colorful comments from me. She would be worried if I didn't share them. The best is when she says something back. She puts her hands on her hips and her tits jiggle which gives me more inspiration." After a few spoonfuls of food, he continued, "It's a shame because Rodger (Mr. Williams) isn't a breast man. Can you imagine a woman with basketball-sized breasts being cooped with a man who is indifferent to them? I like to think that my comments are reminders that someone out there likes them."

After hearing this comment and imagining years of Mrs. Williams putting up with this man’s comments, I rushed inside. In the kitchen, I saw Mrs. Williams was holding a bowl of spaghetti in front of her. Her chest was covered in tomato sauce. There were about five or six men and women around her gasping. Some were reaching out and trying to take the bowl, others were reaching for the paper towels. Mrs. Williams put the bowl down and left the room. She walked quickly down the hall and up the stairs. The adults looked at one another, half-shrugging, half-smiling.

I followed her. When I got to the top of the stairs, I walked to her door and put my ear on it. I could hear her opening her closet and searching for a new top. I can hear her talking to herself but I couldn’t understand the exact words. It was obvious that she was angry. After a minute, I heard a vacuum turn on. It sounded really furious, like she was running around the room with it.

I knocked on the door. She didn't answer. I knocked harder and eventually opened the doorknob. When I walked in, she had her back to me and was vacuuming a corner of the room. She spun around and I saw her boobs bursting out of a blouse. She was hunched over the vacuum, pushing it wildly, and her breasts were shaking out of the bottom. All of her abdomen was exposed, from her waist to her underboob. The shirt had ridden up completely. When she saw me, she gasped and dropped the vacuum nearly on her foot. She tugged her shirt down hard. Then she reached to the vacuum and shut it off. "Yes?" she asked.

"I'm sorry to walk in on you. I knocked but I don't think you heard me. I came up to say that I overheard what those guys were saying about you. I think they're a bunch of animals. Listening to them didn't sit right with me so I came up to check on you," I said.

"Thank you. Those are my least polite guests," she said.

"They sounded like jealous people to me. Really immature."

"Is that everything?" she asked.

"I mean, yea," I said. I was close to turning around and re-joining the party, knowing I'd spoken my mind and lived a mini-big-boob saga by saying what I said. Instead, I pressed on, "Well, I thought you might be upset since you had bad luck with the spaghetti just now and the candy apples earlier. Plus, I elbowed you this afternoon. It seemed like a lot for one person."

"Yes. I've had very bad luck today," she said. She looked angry. Her hand was balled on the vacuum handle and I imagined it might shatter.

"I think girls with big boobs are great," I said.

"What? What's going on here?" she said.

"I saw your bad luck earlier and I have a crush on boobs. I mean, on you and so I'm here, trying to make you feel better."

"You can't have a crush on me. You're my son's friend."

"I know but this seemed like a special circumstance. You're a great hostess and you work hard. I thought it would be nice if someone said they appreciated that."

"You honestly like big boobs?"

"Oh, honestly."

"Because these are embarrassing."

"No, they're not. They're great. Those guys are jerks and the food spilling is bad luck. It's like stubbing your toe. It happens randomly."

"I don't want you to tease me anymore. I'd like if you would go downstairs."

"I think your boobs are so great. They're amazing. Their shape is perfect and I don't mean to sound like I'm teasing you or making this up. I really, truly mean what I say."

She looked at me with cold eyes and turned the back vacuum back on. That vacuum sucked me out of my fantasy. I watched her drag the vacuum across the rug a few times while her breasts jostled. I tried to stand my ground, waiting for her to say more but she didn’t and I left.

However, because her unluckiest day was my luckiest day, when I got to the bottom of the steps, Mrs. Williams called my name. It was a call from heaven. I turned around and saw her waving me up. When I got there, we stood close to one another and she said, "You're not joking? Those guys didn't make you come up here?"

"I swear," I said.

"Then come in," she said. We both walked into her room. She shut the door behind me. "I've been shaped this way for a very long time and I’m the target of a lot of cruelty. It started when I was a girl younger than you and even though I'm a housewife and I'm here alone by myself most of the time, it hasn't gotten much better. As you can see, I have lots of accidents and they're very embarrassing for me and difficult for me to talk about. Why did you come up here and decide to comfort me?"

"I meant what I said earlier. Firstly, those guys are awful and anyone they pick on deserves to be comforted. Secondly, I have a crush on you. I genuinely find your shape really attractive. Does this not sound like likely to you?"

"No, it doesn't. I saw you on the balcony standing next to those guys and I thought you were having a laugh about me with them. I was sure that you had told them about the candy apples."

"No. No way. Between you and me, that was a charming incident. I think a woman with a large chest is a treasure and any small mishap that happens along the way is no big deal. In fact, I find accidents like that sort of attractive. But those guys were being outright hurtful and I don't support that. Was it easy to find a third shirt to wear?"

Mrs. Williams looked down at her top. It was yellow and the smallest of the shirts she'd worn so far. There was a butterfly print on it and the butterfly was sticking out far. "I don't have a lot of fancy clothes and I didn't expect to need three tops. This shirt is kind of old."

"If I may, can I ask, have you grown since buying it?"

"I might have," she said. We both looked at her shirt and then look back at one another. "I've grown a lot, actually." She said. At this comment, she almost burst into tears. I put my arms out and gave her a hug.

"It's okay. You are beautiful. You have a beautiful body. You have not gotten the positive encouragement you deserve," I said.

She shook her head in agreement.

"That's awful. I'm guessing Mr. Williams is not a fan of your chest size?" I asked. She continued to shake. "That's wrong. A girl with boobs as big as yours needs a lot of support, and I don't mean that as a pun. You have fantasy boobs, to me. I almost fainted when I saw you open the door this morning. You're a breath of fresh air. You are a ray of sunlight on a cloudy day. The fact that you are still growing is amazing to me. It's a huge turn-on," I said. That last comment crossed a crucial line. “Could I see them?" I asked. Without her responding, I reached out and put my hands on her waist. I felt how slim she was. I brought my hands up until I reached the bulge of her chest. Her breasts pushed out a foot in front of her and created a long curve out from her ribs.

I lifted her shirt and revealed a purple bra underneath, likely a matching one from her last top. My mouth hung open into an o-shape and I exhaled. She put her hands behind her back and undid her bra. When she took it off, she laid down on the bed and her breasts flopped to her sides. I squirmed over and saw that they covered her arms and shoulders almost entirely. My hands went for them and began to play. They were the softest things I'd ever handled. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my hands.

I felt her put her hand on my pants. "You're hard," she said.

"Very.”

"People are going to wonder where we are.”

I took her breast and mushed them up her neck and chin and finally over her mouth and then pointed a nipple into it. She sucked obediently and looked at me while doing it. I straddled her and lowered myself until my mouth was on the other nipple. Her hand unzipped my pants and pulled out my penis. "Put it between here," she said. She pulled on my penis like a rope and I followed her lead until I was stuck in a wall of cleavage. My penis was surrounded by her breasts even though they were pushed to the side. They got close and tight near the top of her chest, tight enough for my whole dick to be covered by a very small portion of her whole breasts. There was enormous pressure and I began to rub in and out. She grabbed my hands and pulled me closer, sending me energy through her hands as if she was riding a motorcycle. Her arms laid under her breast and when she lifted them up, her breasts flopped forward, onto me and against my hips. The wall of cleavage has completely gobbled me penis and was threatening to push me off the bed. "You're going to cover me in boobs," I said.

"I am?" she asked, smiling.

"This is the best day of my life. This is my favorite thing I've ever done. Your boobs are amazing. They’re spectacular."

By this time I was going really fast and losing control of my hips. They felt as if they might dislocate. Her breasts shook wildly. Ripple's started in the center and jumped out through her nipples and towards her shoulders. With both hands, I held them and squeeze my penis between like I was covering a hot dog with two pizzas. I squeezed and thrust so hard that I thought I might shove my dick through her. The bed squeaked and the walls seemed to shake.

I thought this was the peak but things got crazier. My hips pulled back farther and pushed in deeper. My hands gripped tighter and seemed to make my fingers grow longer. I threw her breast around like actual gym balls. I shook them from one side to the other. I heaved them so far they seemed like they’d fall off the bed, and then I swayed them the other way, all the while, my penis being whipped and smothered. Then came the sensation of orgasm. I lean down and brought my knees up like I was going to jump into a pool in a cannonball position, and I kissed her. I planted my face on her lips, scrunched my knees into her sides, put both arms around her breasts like a poker player putting his arms around a pyramid of chips, and I came.

That was the most pleasure I'd ever felt in any one moment. After I came, my head fell to the side and I stayed as a cannonball, lifeless and stuck. I felt like, if I were to move, the world would be sucked through a straw and end. I was sure this was the final moment of my life. Every reason for living had been fulfilled in that orgasm.

"Hey," she said. She gave me a kiss. "You came a lot." Her hand went into her cleavage and pulled out a snowball. “Was that your first time with a woman?" she asked.

I nodded.

She pet my head and began to scratch my back. I knew then that there would be more life because these sensations were also the best things ever. Her nails scratching my scalp and running down my back were like slow, steady orgasms of their own. We laid like this for a few minutes.

"I have to get up soon. You can lay longer if you want but I have to check on people downstairs," she said.

I nodded my head. She got up and pulled tissues from the tissue box and cleaned up her chest. Then she put her bra back on and the butterfly shirt over it. Then she reached into her closet for a sweater and put that over her too. It was at least 85 degrees outside. Before she left the room, she turned and smiled. I closed my eyes, took a mental picture, put my hand on my dick, and fell asleep.

Last edited:
chapter 2 deleted?

<r><QUOTE author="BakersDozen101"><s>
BakersDozen101 said:
</s>...<e>
</e></QUOTE>
I don't know the reason why you deleted the chapter.2 but it was also awesome that you're creating a new one. I do really enjoyed you created these cute mature woman.. clumsy and cute!<br/>
Please continue!! <E>:)</E> <E>:)</E></r>