Tiny tits sub forum

Do 'less than a handful' boobs have a place here?

• Yes, lets have a sub forum to worship them.

• Nope, take a hike.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loadlimit

Reaction score
So boobs are boobs right.

However, its always struck me odd that we dont encourage the love for the smaller cupped boobs specifically.

Feels like there isnt a place for them here as we're all obsessing over the larger cup sizes.

Have the mods considered adding a separate sub forum for smaller boobs at all?

Though it'd be interesting to see what intetest there is in 'Less than a handful' boobage on here.

Having enjoyed As to Js over the years I can vouch for the enjoyment and allure that a smaller bust can offer.

Discuss!!

You can make posts for whatever boob size you like. Nobody is stopping you, they are just less likely to get mainstream attention here. I like them, I mean the girl in my profile pic is hardly massive in the tit department.

I believe they're allowed in most sections of the forum. Just don't label the thread with a title saying "You won't believe how big these are" or something like that. I can almost guarantee they won't make another subforum dedicated to it because managing what goes in which forum is already enough work without adding another category.

Well, I for one think it's a great idea. Anything less than a pair of H cup jumper thumpers should be consigned to the tiny titties thread.

No. There are a million sites out there to enjoy small boobs.

While i love tits of all sizes not sure we need a dedicated section

Pretty sure there is already a small boobs thread.
But yes, small boobs are nice at times.

This is a TitsinTops forum.
Not a BigTitsinTops forum.
All sizes are welcome here.

You want a laugh? Go back to the early years of the forum and see how excited we got when someone posted D-Cups!!! LOL