Fiction Events, based on real person

Kazumara123

Reaction score
please excuse my punctuation and grammar

the description of the woman in this story will be accurate however the events are nothing more than a fantasy

I work in a hotel with many staff and have always been friendly with one of the receptionists, she's a late forties woman with a similar build and cup size to the attached photo. she is married, I have always noticed how large her breasts are and they always catch my attention, they are mostly covered but nothing can hide the sheer size of these breasts, you can always tell there is some serious spillage going on under that top. she always wear skirts and has some great legs as well

at my work we are often sent away for training and work related events, sometimes its on your own or you may go with a couple of colleagues. one day i was at work and was told that I would be travelling just over an hour on an aeroplane to attend a training course for 3 days and I would be going with a colleague. when i found out it was "Jenny" i instantly felt butterflies in my stomach. the thought of travelling miles and miles away with this woman got me excited.........i knew absolutely nothing would come of it as she's a married woman however the thought of being so far from home when it would be just us two made me wonder if we would spend any free time together and what kind of outfits would she have on. maybe i would see some cleavage this time rather than the standard work uniform she would wear everyday.

the day came and i arrived at the airport, i checked my documents and we were both staying at a sister hotel for those 3 days, i found jenny in the airport and we both travelled through security to the departure lounge, had some lunch, general chat etc. i noticed she was wearing a loose shirt, kind of like a lumberjack shirt, you could see right through the gaps where it buttons up as it was loose fitting, sometimes a button would come undone and you were greeted with a massive cleavage and some serious spillage from her sports type bra, she must struggle to find bras that support fully. every now and then i would have another glance and it would be buttoned back up and then come undone again. i spent most of the time in the airport checking those breasts whilst trying to prevent an erection. i have never seen them like this before and they seem bigger than i even thought, anyway we boarded the flight and a couple hours later after getting a cab we end up at the hotel. we checked in to our separate rooms (few doors from each other) and was told by staff we had food vouchers to use at the bar/restaurant each night so we both arranged to have dinner at the same time (couple hours from that point). we both went to our rooms to unpack, freshen up etc and chill out before it was time to sit and eat.

i headed downstairs to the restaurant and there she was sitting in the bar, i walked over and sat down, she asked if i would like a drink and we had a couple before dinner. she still had that shirt on and yet again a couple buttons came undone and exposed the bra, i could also see her stomach underneath (again i have never seen these parts of her body before) and i was enjoying the view and nursing a constant semi under the table, we had dinner and then a few drinks, the conversation was pretty normal and at best mild flirting, nothing much at all but at this point we were both pretty tipsy, some time passed and one of the staff members said that this area would be closing but we could take our drinks back to our rooms. we both got up not saying much and headed back towards our rooms suspecting we would be heading separate ways at this time. as we got closer to our rooms we passed Jenny's room first and had asked if i would like to finish my drink in her room. i accepted

we are now both in her room and continued chatting about the training course coming up the following day. it was still pretty early but had been an early start catching a flight etc. more time had passed and i could see her rubbing her legs as she sat on the bed, i asked if she was ok and she told me that she had some pains in the back of her legs due to standing around all day etc, i jokingly asked if she needed a massage, she laughed and said "don't tempt me". i laughed and said i honestly don't mind in a jokingly manner, she moved her legs up flat on the bed and i sat down at the bottom of the bed and gave them a quick massage. at this point i think we were both bordering on drunk and she said that was pretty good, can you work wonders on my back?......i then asked was it because of those (pointing to the huge boobs), again jokingly and she said yeah pretty much. at this point we are both more comfortable due to the alcohol and i offered her a back/shoulder massage, i could see she was tempted but at the same time its probably not appropriate. it was almost as if she had avoided answering the question and i asked again would she like a back massage?. she laughed and said well ok i guess. i told her i needed to go back to my room to grab my phone (left it on charge). by the time i came back she has one of the room dressing gowns on and I'm instantly wondering what's underneath that. she asked if i was ready to work the magic on her back and she lay on her stomach. i pulled the gown down slightly to expose her back and i can see the boobs pressed out/spilling out the sides of her bra. im even more shocked how big they are. i lean over the bed and i am giving her back and shoulders a rub, she's enjoying it, not saying anything or making any noises, i continue doing this for some time and as I'm doing this the gown is moving lower on its own, eventually my hands are working her back down towards her ass. i keep rubbing and seeing how far i could take it before she says something or feels uncomfortable, now my hands are on her ass and she's still just lying there. I'm working my fingers everywhere and i can almost hear some moans. i keep going and now I'm inches away from my fingers entering her vagina. now she's moaning and I'm teasing her with my fingers, i then slowly pull her thong down as if to gain better access for the massage. i continue teasing and slowly i start to rub her vagina, the moans are getting louder and i then asked her if we should make the most of this situation where nobody needs to know what's going on. she turns round and I'm looking down at her and she then says laughing does this massage come with one of those happy endings. i take my clothes off and she pulls the huge sports bra off, I'm on top of her and i tell her its her turn to massage me with those huge boobs. she then titfucks me, i cant see my cock buried in between those tits and we end up fucking for a couple of hours. I thought it would of been awkward afterwards but it wasn't. she was almost pretending as if it didn't happen. i then went back to my room amazed at what had happened and that was that

we finished the training course and everything went on as normal.

first time writing something like this hope it was ok

Attachments

• bod1.jpg
    bod1.jpg
    932.6 KB · Views: 57
  • bod2.jpg
    bod2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58