does anyone else struggle to watch cassie0pia?

Now that's a complaint that you don't hear often.
"Oh, she's too sexy. Her tits are too huge. I cum too quick when I watch her bounce these fat udders."

Self control, my dear friend, the answer is self control. I have no idea if it truly can be learned, or if I am just lucky. But it's a trait that very desirable to have in such a situation.

Huu.. yeah, I struggle to watch her but definetly not for this reason. She looks super hot, but can't exude any sexuality in her videos, always fucks like its the most boring thing in the world.. Another prime example of a fertility goddess who had everything to make the sexiest videos ever but can't do so because she lacks enthusiam.

Open a Trisha Paytas tab and click on it when you feel you're about to cum. Don't keep it open too long though, it could result in permanent injury or impotence.

her tits are nice but they are super huge to an unnatural amount that it makes me cum too fast, can hardly enjoy her scenes
To me it is the opposite. She is fat. Give me a Hitomi type body any day of the week.

Open a Trisha Paytas tab and click on it when you feel you're about to cum. Don't keep it open too long though, it could result in permanent injury or impotence.
As much as I like Cas opening a tab of Trisha would cause me to just never have a need to frequent this site…or other sites ever again.

Personally if any scene has got her bloke in it in any way I fast-forward until he's vanished. Also if she's laid on her back or it's a POV seen from below, dunno why but those 2 camera angles do nothing for me.

i kind of don't think it's healthy to jerk off to cass's videos. her tits are so unnaturally huge, that you will never see a girl like that in real life. you're not suppose to get off from watching tits that level in action. they're literally fuckin bazookas. i don't know what it is but i just don't watch her that much. you can't even get a good build up going because her tits are huge and her titty fucking is actually decent

i kind of don't think it's healthy to jerk off to cass's videos. her tits are so unnaturally huge, that you will never see a girl like that in real life. you're not suppose to get off from watching tits that level in action. they're literally fuckin bazookas. i don't know what it is but i just don't watch her that much. you can't even get a good build up going because her tits are huge and her titty fucking is actually decent
Is this satire?

Is this satire?
nope. this is my honest opinion on her videos. i'm sorry if this comes off as satire

i would rather watch girls that provide me a nice gradual build up. as opposed to an instant nut