Does anyone else have this problem?

Strayabloke

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a confession to make and I really hope that I’m not the only one who has done this. I’ve been a huge boob lover for a long time now and recently I have been getting so horny that I have purchased Snapchat’s from Cam girls.

I don’t know what it is but I love the that they’re amateur girls with huge boobs!

Please someone tell me that they have done the same thing before so I don’t feel so bad for spending money on snapchats.

Yeah, happens. Nothing to worry about aside from the fact that u use snapchat, lol. Otherwise, if you can still pay everything else, fuck it, go full simp if you feel like it.

Absolutely.
Hell I remember purchasing TopHeavy.com subscriptions back in the 90's!! ;)
Ptar

It’s extremely normal dude. in fact with the virus it’s huge right now.

I’ve bought SCs, OnlyFans, and paid for a ***** bundle on manyvids. ***** OnlyFans is “meh”. The Snapchat girl (vssnapss) disappeared almost immediately after I bought.

Only one that was worth it was the ***** bundle... $15 for 6 videos that I still am not tired of.

Well I feel a little better about it now hahaha. I might have to check that one out for scientific reasons....

Yeah, happens. Nothing to worry about aside from the fact that u use snapchat, lol. Otherwise, if you can still pay everything else, fuck it, go full simp if you feel like it.

The only reason I use snap is because the WhatsApp are ridiculously expensive but I’ve nearly crumbled a few times and brought them hahah. Because I’m from Australia having their number isn’t something useful to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaturbate, ManyVids, OF, PH. Also, if they make their living with it, they ain't amateurs.

Absolutely.
Hell I remember purchasing TopHeavy.com subscriptions back in the 90's!! ;)
Ptar
Are there any vids on that site? And could you all recommend some more girls to find!! I have this exact same problem, but I’m willing to spend to find that rare busty amateur, I appreciate the few that you shared

I've splurged a lot of money on big boob content over the years, it's nothing to feel bad about if it sufficiently scratches the itch.

The problem I have is when I buy stuff out of sheer curiosity only to realise it doesn't meet my increasingly fussy expectations.

So if you are happy with what you paid for you have nothing to feel bad about. =)

While I do not purchase the more expensive stuff from any Model, I have paid for a few Private shows with some.

And, even that can add up pretty damn quick.

... Do you derive masochistic pleasure from knowing that she's draining your wallet?
His wallet ain't the only thing she's draining. :devilish: :LOL:

I don't know if you are talking about just purchasing videos from cam girls. But there are also some great cam sites out there where you can watch girls on cam live. Chaturbate, MFC things like that. Check them out. Not sure if that is the type of thing you are into.

Can someone answer me an ignorant question that I have?

With these camgirls that offer snapchat and whatsapp what is the reason they sell them? Snapchats I think I know pretty well how those work but what about whatsapp? Do you text them or do they just send some vids/pics a couple times a week or month? I noticed that they charge a lot of money for them and was curious what they actually were for.

Hello everyone,

I have a confession to make and I really hope that I’m not the only one who has done this. I’ve been a huge boob lover for a long time now and recently I have been getting so horny that I have purchased Snapchat’s from Cam girls.

I don’t know what it is but I love the that they’re amateur girls with huge boobs!

Please someone tell me that they have done the same thing before so I don’t feel so bad for spending money on snapchats.

As long as you aren't sacrificing your relationships (wives, girlfriends), financial obligations (expenses), or health (drugs, excessive alcohol), there is no shame in breaking off bread to support your habit...money left over after all of that is officially "play" money.

So....play.