Does anyone else find it hard to cum from a titty fuck?

It all depends on the person. If it's really visually stimulating watching your cock head popping out of some huge jiggly titties then you aren't going to last long at all.

There is a lot less friction going between a pair of breasts than their is regular intercourse or oral. So you generally either have to be very excited, or have a reserve of semrn built up that makes you ready to bust.

The best TF I ever had was with a college girl named Maria who had a classic pair of big, round Hispanic breasts with gorgeous, large, dark nipples. She didn't like to give oral and shied away from regular intercourse unless you were serious with her (which I wasn't).

That left tit-fucking. Since she was relatively tall (5'8"), her breasts were massive since they were proportional to her body frame. Titties like that don't get ignored, so she learned how to use them and use them well.

What she would do was excite me to the point where I was ready to bust as soon as I got between her tits. That meant wearing sexy tops -- she had an array of these. We'd go out to dinner and she'd purposely wear something sheer so my eyes wouldn't leave her tits. Beyond her tops, the fact that she reveled in this kind of exhibitionism was itself exciting.

When I got her back to my dorm room, she really pushed the foreplay. That meant her licking my neck, sucking my nipples, getting my pants off first and playing with me. She also strongly encouraged me to play with her tits and/or suck on those massive mammaries for as long and hard as I wanted. This was often interpolated with erotic talk on her part, which usually sent me right to the edge.

By the time I got my dick between those tits, I was aching and dripping and completely desperate for release. Never took more than a few minutes.

Maria used her breasts as the main way for guys to cum -- the same way some women use oral or handjobs. She knew how to set it all up. Since not every woman is Maria, I'd recommend employing such techniques on your own.

it's the visual thing, plus when she wrap my dick with her boobs, it always get me off

Well.. I have always made sure to fuck the woman to make sure she is also getting something out if the deal.. make her cum using your cock, fingers or mouth and when stimulated enough then go to town on her jugs...

Always helps is she is vocal and teasing and begging you to cum on her tits.. a little oral between titfucking does it for me..

It's fun, but yeah occasionally.. generally just love the feel of a good tight pussy or arsehole around my dick..