Does anyone else not like Kate Upton but can't exactly explain why?

I like Kate a lot. She's got a great personality in addition to her nice body.

She's quite pretty and her boobs are big, it's just that she's tall and got a fuller figure so her boobs look a lot smaller in comparison to someone like Charlotte Mckinney whose a lot shorter with a more petite frame which accentuates the boobs. I'd do both of them in their prime, shame there isn't any breastfeeding pics/vids of Kate Upton with her boobs exposed.
What's funny about that clip is that she completely outboobs Alexandra Daddario and by Hollywood/WASP standards is prettier than her as well but I'd still prefer Alexandra over Kate oddly enough.
Hollywood/WASP standards? I don't think I have ever seen these two words used interchangeably.

I think she's really hot but at the same time kinda overrated. Don't get me wrong, I've nutted to her pics countless times, but a lot of that is simply because of how ubiquitous she was as a sex symbol during the peak of her fame. When she first became famous it was kind of novel for a genuinely-busty woman to achieve success in the mainstream modeling world. But since then there's been plenty of other underwear/swimsuit models (and Instagram thots) over the last decade with equally-big boobs, better bodies, and prettier faces than Kate Upton, but none of them ever reached her level of mainstream fame for whatever reason. I honestly can't figure out why Kate Upton was the "It Girl" of the 2010s over someone like Charlotte McKinney, who I would argue was sexier than Kate Upton at her peak.

Coincidentally, like Charlotte McKinney, Kate Upton lost a bunch of weight over the last couple years. And like Charlotte, Kate's breasts shrank accordingly. Check out this post from her Instagram today - she went way too far with her post-baby fitness regime and now her tits are a shadow of their former glory.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-165951_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-165951_Instagram.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 170
Her old man,Justin Verlander is a free agent and it will be interesting to see if he ends up in NY or La.
If he does then you’ll know that her career aspirations have something to do with it.
If he ends up with the hornet’s nest that is the Yankees then you know for sure that she wears the pants in the relationship!

I think she's really hot but at the same time kinda overrated. Don't get me wrong, I've nutted to her pics countless times, but a lot of that is simply because of how ubiquitous she was as a sex symbol during the peak of her fame. When she first became famous it was kind of novel for a genuinely-busty woman to achieve success in the mainstream modeling world. But since then there's been plenty of other underwear/swimsuit models (and Instagram thots) over the last decade with equally-big boobs, better bodies, and prettier faces than Kate Upton, but none of them ever reached her level of mainstream fame for whatever reason. I honestly can't figure out why Kate Upton was the "It Girl" of the 2010s over someone like Charlotte McKinney, who I would argue was sexier than Kate Upton at her peak.

Coincidentally, like Charlotte McKinney, Kate Upton lost a bunch of weight over the last couple years. And like Charlotte, Kate's breasts shrank accordingly. Check out this post from her Instagram today - she went way too far with her post-baby fitness regime and now her tits are a shadow of their former glory.
She didn't go way too far with her fitness regime, that's just how the female body works post pregnancy, big tits get smaller and deflate while small tits stay bigger. They surprisingly look very good given the fact.
Also, i doubt there's a lot of swimsuit models or instagram thots what have equal boobs, better bodies and prettier face, like other than than famous page 3 girls it would be rare, especially if you take into consideration Kate's personality and height.

And about the old debate of Charlotte vs Kate. It's really impossible to pick a winner. We only saw a couple topless pics of peak Kate and 0 topless pics of peak Charlotte, but in terms of sexyness, Kate was on a different level than Charlotte imo.

Her old man,Justin Verlander is a free agent and it will be interesting to see if he ends up in NY or La.
If he does then you’ll know that her career aspirations have something to do with it.
If he ends up with the hornet’s nest that is the Yankees then you know for sure that she wears the pants in the relationship!
I hear Verlander is coming back to detroit

I love Kate.

Perfect, blonde, American stereotype of a talentless woman with the massive set of eye-catching udders.

Attachments

• Upton II.gif
    Upton II.gif
    673.3 KB · Views: 70