Hottest sexual experience with a large chested woman you've had?

CravingBigOnes

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
I've had several experiences with larger breasted woman and was thinking about this earlier to which experience ranked up there at the highest. Suppose several factors go into this between all of them, taboo, sensual etc..but was curious what all of you men and women have had and what of them you've found most erotic.

One of my most intense and primal moments I've had was a few years back with a woman that I'd known from a few years prior as we had began chatting occasionally online and then life came in the way and lost touch for quite a few years. We had happened to reconnect once again online and after a few months our sexual interest in one another grew strong, we decided to meet up to act on these urges.
We met and had rented ourselves a hotel room, both quite nervous as the build up had been months on end. I moved closer to her small frame and felt the weight of her chest against my stomach pressed against me as I brought her lips to mine.
Moving closer to the bed, me pulling her closer lifting the sweater she'd worn and allowing her chest to come into full view (Her desire was having her chest worshipped) I began to fully feel and appreciate the weight and volume of her chest trapped inside her floral bra. Lifting slightly and running my nose underneath inhaling her feminine essence only fueled my need for her that much more....