Most disappointing breast reduction of someone you know/knew

So I've known a dozen or so girls who've gotten reductions over the years. Worst part is, most of them weren't much bigger than a DD (damn free health care). Three in particular were pretty tragic...

First one was a girl I dated briefly in college. I would describe her as a poor man's Eva Mendes, but skinnier and with bigger boobs. Awesome girl, but very much wanted a commitment, and I had a lot going on in life, so unfortunately I never got to see them in their glory, but they looked amazing on her slim frame. We lost touch, then one day she called out of the blue, we talked for a bit, she mentioned being in the hospital recently, and immediately I knew why before she even said it. She even jokingly said after "Wanna hear something crazy? I got measured a little while ago and apparently I was a 32G, isn't that hilarious?". I sobbed a little and we haven't spoken since.

Second one I met online back in the FacetheJury/Myspace days... yeah we're going way back here, lol. Cool chick, but she lived a few hours away and we were both still in high school so we just spoke casually online for a couple years. Then one day she comes on cam drunk, and pulls out this amazing set of giant tits. At the time she said she was a 38D but that's all she could find that would fit. I'd probably put her closer to a 34DDD, and these things were ridiculously full and firm for their size. She said it was a weekly occurrence for a girl to ask if they were implants. We'd meet up every now and then, but she had a bit of a drinking problem and was pretty unstable, so I didn't take it any further. She put on a bit of weight as time went on, but I swear she went up a cup size every time I saw her. Last time I saw her tits she showed up on cam and pulled them out, and I swear they took up 3/4 of her torso. At that point she said she had no idea what size she was, so I never knew for sure, but they were massive. Didn't really speak much after that. I creeped on her Facebook a while after and she had gone into rehab, then shortly after got a reduction.

Third one stung the most, but was also probably a bit of karma because I was dating someone at the time... Met her randomly after the club one night. I very rarely approach girls but I couldn't pass this one up. She was actually almost an identical twin of slice_of_salami on Tiktok (https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...mi-sliceofsalami-and-slice-of-salami.13534205) but with a body exactly like m@dy_gio. First time we went out we went for a bite, she showed up in a hoodie but she had her boobs resting on the table almost the whole time. I initially thought it was for my benefit, but she was just one of those girls who was so used to having huge tits that I don't think she even thought about it. At one point I went to the washroom, came back and she had taken off the hoodie, just had a conservative dress on underneath but it still took all my power to make eye contact, lol. I passively snuck in a boob reference to steer the conversation in that direction, at which point she mentioned being a 34H/I depending on the bra. We had a few fun nights together, but I eventually broke things off out of guilt. Happened to randomly see her at an event a couple years later, she had put on a bit of weight and was wearing a baggy shirt, but those things must have been at least J or K cups at that point. I ended up getting in touch with her about 6 months later, we talked about getting together, at which point I found out she'd had a reduction and pretty much haven't spoken with her since. Feel bad about the whole situation, but those were by far the nicest tits I've experienced to this day.

Last edited:
So I've known a dozen or so girls who've gotten reductions over the years. Worst part is, most of them weren't much bigger than a DD (damn free health care). Three in particular were pretty tragic...

First one was a girl I dated briefly in college. I would describe her as a poor man's Eva Mendes, but skinnier and with bigger boobs. Awesome girl, but very much wanted a commitment, and I had a lot going on in life, so unfortunately I never got to see them in their glory, but they looked amazing on her slim frame. We lost touch, then one day she called out of the blue, we talked for a bit, she mentioned being in the hospital recently, and immediately I knew why before she even said it. She even jokingly said after "Wanna hear something crazy? I got measured a little while ago and apparently I was a 32G, isn't that hilarious?". I sobbed a little and we haven't spoken since.

Second one I met online back in the FacetheJury/Myspace days... yeah we're going way back here, lol. Cool chick, but she lived a few hours away and we were both still in high school so we just spoke casually online for a couple years. Then one day she comes on cam drunk, and pulls out this amazing set of giant tits. At the time she said she was a 38D but that's all she could find that would fit. I'd probably put her closer to a 34DDD, and these things were ridiculously full and firm for their size. She said it was a weekly occurrence for a girl to ask if they were implants. We'd meet up every now and then, but she had a bit of a drinking problem and was pretty unstable, so I didn't take it any further. She put on a bit of weight as time went on, but I swear she went up a cup size every time I saw her. Last time I saw her tits she showed up on cam and pulled them out, and I swear they took up 3/4 of her torso. At that point she said she had no idea what size she was, so I never knew for sure, but they were massive. Didn't really speak much after that. I creeped on her Facebook a while after and she had gone into rehab, then shortly after got a reduction.

Third one stung the most, but was also probably a bit of karma because I was dating someone at the time... Met her randomly after the club one night. I very rarely approach girls but I couldn't pass this one up. She was actually almost an identical twin of slice_of_salami on Tiktok (https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...mi-sliceofsalami-and-slice-of-salami.13534205) but with a body exactly like m@dy_gio. First time we went out we went for a bite, she showed up in a hoodie but she had her boobs resting on the table almost the whole time. I initially thought it was for my benefit, but she was just one of those girls who was so used to having huge tits that I don't think she even thought about it. At one point I went to the washroom, came back and she had taken off the hoodie, just had a conservative dress on underneath but it still took all my power to make eye contact, lol. I passively snuck in a boob reference to steer the conversation in that direction, at which point she mentioned being a 34H/I depending on the bra. We had a few fun nights together, but I eventually broke things off out of guilt. Happened to randomly see her at an event a couple years later, she had put on a bit of weight and was wearing a baggy shirt, but those things must have been at least J or K cups at that point. I ended up getting in touch with her about 6 months later, we talked about getting together, at which point I found out she'd had a reduction and pretty much haven't spoken with her since. Feel bad about the whole situation, but those were by far the nicest tits I've experienced to this day.
Dude, these stories make me sad. :emoji_disappointed:

Reviving this thread to share one of my biggest sexual disappointments.

Met a girl with an amazing body and a beautiful face. Tits weren't huge for this forum's standards, but "conventionally" big and definitely enough to play with.

She'd always show lots of cleavage and have fun throwing them in my face, def realizing I'm a boobman.

Then on day, right after I'm sucking them, she says it: "btw I had a reduction". I pretend not to understand and ask: "oh so they were bigger?" and she just says yeah. I keep thinking how this was the hottest girl I had ever fucked, but she should've been even hotter.

We end up fucking just another time after that. She had other issues that would be dealbreakers for anyone (and ended up being for me too) but I always think I'd have overlooked them for much longer if she had an even bigger pair.

Never even saw a pic of her tits before the reduction and that's probably for the best, that'd consume me.

Last edited:
only chick i kne who had one was someone who really didnt need one but it was disappointing because i stopped talking to her after lol she was probbly a ddd but looked bigger since she was small

I met a girl on an app called Yubo in early 2020, as covid and lockdowns began around in my country. I’ve always been a boob guy, and this girl was an amazing. Blonde, 5,5 and a huge rack. She had a very attractive face too and was a lovely person to talk to. We were both from the same city too so you could imagine I felt like I’d hit the lottery. We talked pretty much everyday, about all sorts of things in life (sometimes even her tits haha), and she’d snap photos of herself in pretty revealing clothes etc and didn’t mind (neither did i). We both agreed we’d like to go out for lunch after lockdowns ended, however she kept mentioning about wanting a reduction etc and I sort of didn’t know what to say (didn’t want to be a yes man as i’m a boob guy or say no which would tell her i only liked her body). However she did in the end get a reduction and she fell off too, vapes n does drugs etc. Wasted potential but maybe I dodged a bullet. I will try and find a photo of her if i have one, but i don’t think so

I met a girl on an app called Yubo in early 2020, as covid and lockdowns began around in my country. I’ve always been a boob guy, and this girl was an amazing. Blonde, 5,5 and a huge rack. She had a very attractive face too and was a lovely person to talk to. We were both from the same city too so you could imagine I felt like I’d hit the lottery. We talked pretty much everyday, about all sorts of things in life (sometimes even her tits haha), and she’d snap photos of herself in pretty revealing clothes etc and didn’t mind (neither did i). We both agreed we’d like to go out for lunch after lockdowns ended, however she kept mentioning about wanting a reduction etc and I sort of didn’t know what to say (didn’t want to be a yes man as i’m a boob guy or say no which would tell her i only liked her body). However she did in the end get a reduction and she fell off too, vapes n does drugs etc. Wasted potential but maybe I dodged a bullet. I will try and find a photo of her if i have one, but i don’t think so
Idk man. I feel like I'd rather a chick think I was only into her for her tits than to stay silent and watch her cut them off. At least you could hold your head up high knowing that you tried. I know a guy who allowed his gf to get a br (her tits were magnificent) and to this day I have absolutely no respect for him.

Idk man. I feel like I'd rather a chick think I was only into her for her tits than to stay silent and watch her cut them off. At least you could hold your head up high knowing that you tried. I know a guy who allowed his gf to get a br (her tits were magnificent) and to this day I have absolutely no respect for him.
You have a point. She was very insistent on a reduction regardless of my input lol, she fell off anyways after

Probably because he wasn’t a boob guy unfortunately, so neither of them could appreciate gods gifts she had. Seems to be a common theme of huge chested women with men who don’t pay any attention to her boobs :unsure:

You have a point. She was very insistent on a reduction regardless of my input lol, she fell off anyways after
Yeah well if that's the case, then you're probably right about dodging a bullet.
Probably because he wasn’t a boob guy unfortunately, so neither of them could appreciate gods gifts she had. Seems to be a common theme of huge chested women with men who don’t pay any attention to her boobs :unsure:
You're right. This guy never once even pretended to give a shit that he had a unicorn for a gf. Drove me nuts because I would be literally drooling over her breasts and he acted like they were no big deal.

Oh well, they're gone now so whatever.

Yeah well if that's the case, then you're probably right about dodging a bullet.

You're right. This guy never once even pretended to give a shit that he had a unicorn for a gf. Drove me nuts because I would be literally drooling over her breasts and he acted like they were no big deal.

Oh well, they're gone now so whatever.

I don't think any girl dating a true boobman would get one, if the dude plays his cards right.

Reminds me of Adriana Fenice (back when she wasn't a model) said she was on the verge of getting a reduction, then she found a guy that made her appreciate them as much as he did.

After a long battle with my girl friend, she final agreed to not get a breast reduction! That one small man and two big titties for my mouth! Its not all roses yet, I have to start getting her to like and get more comfortable with her boobs being so big. She a K cup and super insecure.

After a long battle with my girl friend, she final agreed to not get a breast reduction! That one small man and two big titties for my mouth! Its not all roses yet, I have to start getting her to like and get more comfortable with her boobs being so big. She a K cup and super insecure.
good job. any tips for us ?

I don't think any girl dating a true boobman would get one, if the dude plays his cards right.
I agree. That's why I know my wife wouldn't even consider a br unless it was life threatening (she's said as much to me a few times).

I think if that dude I mentioned was even half the breasts man I am there's no way his chick would've gotten a br.

One small victory for boobmen everywhere.:geek:

I've known her and her husband as friends for 30 years. When I first met her she was a petite 34G and I've spent 30 years watching her grow. The expansion brought about by 2 pregnancies were a delight to have witnessed, and at 52 she was still a petite beauty at a dick engorging 34M. Earlier this year she dropped the bomb, and had a reduction. I totally understand it, since those glorious fun bags were clearly a struggle to live with ... Her husband (both he and she have always known that I loved her tits) and I have commiserated, and now only have memories of a golden era. She is a lot happier with 34G again, so not all bad!

Reminds me of Adriana Fenice (back when she wasn't a model) said she was on the verge of getting a reduction, then she found a guy that made her appreciate them as much as he did.
she did? oh wow, thats the sexiest woman alive! where do you get her updates of such from pls? shes‘s so sophisticated, really evolved maturely