Most disappointing breast reduction of someone you know/knew

My gf is a 34K she wants a reduction. I trying eveything in my power to not let it happend. She hates her boobs as much as i love them. Its like yen and yang. How can i make he like her boobs more / stop her
What are her reasons?

My stacked cousin got a reduction

My gf is a 34K she wants a reduction. I trying eveything in my power to not let it happend. She hates her boobs as much as i love them. Its like yen and yang. How can i make he like her boobs more / stop her
You have to stop her at all costs! A chick I know recently got a br and it's the most depressing sight I've ever seen. Sure she loves her smaller perkier breasts but what about my feelings? I'm stuck with the memory of her huge 34 Fcup breasts. It haunts me still.

You have to stop her at all costs! A chick I know recently got a br and it's the most depressing sight I've ever seen. Sure she loves her smaller perkier breasts but what about my feelings? I'm stuck with the memory of her huge 34 Fcup breasts. It haunts me still.
How can I stop her

How can I stop her
Honestly...you probably can't. All you can do is make sure she understands that your absolutely against it. Explain to her that changing her body (tits) could affect your relationship with her because of how much you love her body (tits). If she accuses you of not being supportive or just loving her for her tits then you have a choice to make. You can either:
  1. Stay and continue begging her not to do it and hope she loves you more than she loves mutilating her tits.
  2. Tell her that if she goes ahead with the br that you and her are through and head for the door.
  3. Start wearing rags and get used to playing the role of Igor to her franken-tits.
Seriously though, if she's dead set on doing it you might as well get your head around it now and decide if you can live with smaller mutilated breasts. That or start checking out other chicks for the future.

Honestly...you probably can't. All you can do is make sure she understands that your absolutely against it. Explain to her that changing her body (tits) could affect your relationship with her because of how much you love her body (tits). If she accuses you of not being supportive or just loving her for her tits then you have a choice to make. You can either:
  1. Stay and continue begging her not to do it and hope she loves you more than she loves mutilating her tits.
  2. Tell her that if she goes ahead with the br that you and her are through and head for the door.
  3. Start wearing rags and get used to playing the role of Igor to her franken-tits.
Seriously though, if she's dead set on doing it you might as well get your head around it now and decide if you can live with smaller mutilated breasts. That or start checking out other chicks for the future.
I understand... Thanks
One thing I learned is finding a huge tits gf (H cup+) is very hard, and finding one that doesn't want to chop them off. IMPOSSIBLE!

My goal is to make her like her boobs more. And I think that will help but I don't know how. There are millions of women with bigger boobs then her and they aren't screaming reduction.

I understand... Thanks
One thing I learned is finding a huge tits gf (H cup+) is very hard, and finding one that doesn't want to chop them off. IMPOSSIBLE!

My goal is to make her like her boobs more. And I think that will help but I don't know how. There are millions of women with bigger boobs then her and they aren't screaming reduction.
You're right dude. Huge breasted women are like gold dust in some areas (like where I live). I rarely see them so I count my lucky stars that I met my huge tits wife when I did. She's my second wife but since she's older she's had time to get used to her huge tits and would never even think about getting a reduction.

I hope you accomplish your goal and sway you gf out of getting a br. The world doesn't need anymore tiny mutilated breasts.

You're right dude. Huge breasted women are like gold dust in some areas (like where I live). I rarely see them so I count my lucky stars that I met my huge tits wife when I did. She's my second wife but since she's older she's had time to get used to her huge tits and would never even think about getting a reduction.

I hope you accomplish your goal and sway you gf out of getting a br. The world doesn't need anymore tiny mutilated breasts.
How big is your wife and how did she come to except her large breasts.

How big is your wife and how did she come to except her large breasts.
She's a 42EE (maybe an F). She's got a fairly sturdy build so they never gave her any back trouble and, from what I can gather, she's always had a good sense of humor about her boobs and her weight. Plus I think she secretly likes the attention she gets from men.

I wish more women were as comfortable with their bodies these days but there's just too much media interference.

I actually have known 4 women who have gotten reductions. I know a 5th who wants to get one, whenever she can get the health insurance situation to pay for it. At least this 5th lady has taken thousands of selfies with the G/H cup flavorbombs so it’s not as tragic, but here’s how the others went down:

The first was a chunky girl I dated in the aughts who had a very soft pair of H cups. They needed a lot of support and in the right bra and outfit they looked amazing. She actually put on a ton of weight after we broke up, her tits got freaking huge, and thankfully kept a ton of photos on Facebook of the glory days. She got them reduced to probably a DD and just kept putting on weight.

One girl had already reduced them by the time my female friend tried to set me up with her, knowing I liked big boobs. What a drag that date was, and seeing her a few times later, knowing this cute chick used to have some real sweater puppies (probably about an F or a G cup) and even had a “farewell to the boobs party” before she cut them off. Picture me on the date nodding sympathetically about how she felt much better after the reduction, in my head thinking “fuck, if only I met her a couple years before.” Last time I saw her she had put on a ton of weight and lost a lot of the cuteness. Now she’s just any drab office worker you could ever imagine. I guess it woulda been worse to be with her from before the reduction to now, knowing how cute and busty she used to look in her mid 20s

Another Okcupid date chick was basically the same story. Some fun, average looking girl who would have been a major babe if she just kept those knockers. Such a feeling of missing the boat. “Check please!”

Another was a coworker of mine who was a notorious oversharer, once telling the whole office that she had around 15 pounds of tits removed before she was maybe 21. She was quite a tall beautiful woman (think Brooke Shields) who tried to be a model in her early days, after she cut off the chest monsters of course, but the sadness was less in her case because at least she cut them off twenty years ago. Still a shame that this lady who used to stride into my office and sit there chatting her ass off all day long didn’t have these monster melons busting out of her shirt.

The moral of the story is, save any and all social media photos of the girls you know with big tits. You never know when the worst could happen.

How can I stop her
Positive reinforcement and encouragement. In a non-perverted way, let her know how much you like them and how beautiful she looks with them. If she has soreness, explore with her the alternatives. Does she wear well fitted bras? If they’re expensive, then perhaps you pay for them. You look up back and core exercises she can do. Breast reductions have their consequences as well and they are full of scarring, doctors fuck up surgeries, etc. It’s not a magic bullet solution.

Just some thoughts.

I have some friends/acquaintances that had reductions before we met, still a decent size so I wish I could find some pre pictures.

Somewhat unrelated, know a chick who always had a nice rack but one year it was basically gone. Next time I saw here she was back better than ever. Turns out she lost weight because of an emotionally abusive relationship.

Attachments

• Timelapse.jpg
    Timelapse.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
May have posted this way back in the thread but there is a postal clerk at my local post office. We always chat and there is some chemistry for sure between us. Once one of her co-workers just said to us "You two need to just go get a room!". She is AA middle aged and I'm pretty sure single. Had enormous breasts and I think she knew I liked them. Pretty sure she caught me looking at them more than once.

Well-she disappeared for about a month or two and I asked one of the other clerks where she was and they were hesitant to answer me.....like they'd be in trouble if they told the truth....

I soon found out why. She soon came back to the post office. Big reduction. Probably went from like a 38K or probably even bigger down to a DD cup.

Last edited:
one girl I hooked up with in college had the nicest Titties. sadly her roommate(college dorm, so like right next to us) was in the room hooking up with another guy so I didn't get the chance to fuck. I don't know why I didn't try again. but she ended up getting a reduction later that year. If I remember correctly thats why I didn't try to date her, still dumb of me

Im supposed to go on a date with this girl I knew from high school who had the nicest tits. She got a reduction senior year but from the looks of it they grew back a bit (DD I think). hopefully they don't look all fucked up.

We are the same age, same school, but we went to a different class.
I got to know her briefly when we were 11. She was easily a D cup, even then, but summer hit, and we didnt meet for 3 months. When the summer break was over, and i saw here on the corridor my jaw i would say "quite literally" hit the floor. I could feel my brain just explode and made me weak in my knees. She grew enormous.. I would say my mind is playing games with me and her thin frame made her look much bigger than she was in regards of cupsize.... proportion wise she would be a UK M cup or so if she was an adult, but in reality she was a GG or H cup, i would guess. She always wore extremely loose clothing afterwards, but it was sill showing off her curves despite her efforts. Last time I've seen her in real life she "grew into" the cupsize - still was huge, but she grew up. Still was huge. We were never really close, but we had some spent together as acquaintances, didnt get any more serious than that.

But enough rambling. We recently got connected through FB and i looked up her pictures and i was sad to see them gone. :/
This is her now:
View attachment 495568View attachment 495573

Her boobs were pretty much down to her navel once, but perky (she is short, like 5 feet (151ish cm) tall). Even though i did not have a horse in this race.
I really wish that more women would enjoy their size... :/
There are no pre-reduction pics of her anywhere. Like in clothes or something.