Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even through the dirty glass you can tell that's one industrial strength bra.
Thanks for these pictures OOlover.

^ Aw. Ya beat me to it. :cry: :wink:

But, HFS! Look at 'em now :shock:
dekek said:
w braids.

Braids? She has braids? :lol:

Me thinks that most people here don't care about the hair style. :wink:

BreastQuest said:
^ Aw. Ya beat me to it. :cry: :wink:

But, HFS! Look at 'em now :shock:
dekek said:
w braids.

Braids? She has braids? :lol:

Me thinks that most people here don't care about the hair style. :wink:
Just FYI in case you never raised your eyes to see her head!
Yes...HFS is exactly what I thought.

She doesn't mind displaying them, gives me hope that one day she might model

she's great. I feel like it's the same pic over and over though. ehh shrugs

Insane, she has to pin her top to her bra. Thanks for these pics.

Re: angelikita

<r><QUOTE author="songoku97"><s>
songoku97 said:
</s>wtf she deleted her instagram am i wrong<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes. And, no.<br/>
<br/>
Yes, she deleted her old IG name.<br/>
<br/>
But, no. She didn't deleted her IG. Her new one is: <URL url="https://www.instagram.com/martinez_1502/">https://www.instagram.com/martinez_1502/</URL></r>

She"s getting closer and closer to showing more cleavage. Girls are usually like that at first. They pretend that they are good girls, but the whole time enjoy the DM's and comment about how big her their boobs are.

Its also funny how girls show their huge boobs all in the cam, then write crazy stuff like " enjoying my Monday" and " got a new hairstyle". What they really want to say is " here is a close up of my boobs, but lets pretend you really like my new hairstyle and that's why you are here!

I know a girl from my hometown who is also on Instagram. She has giant boobs /cup M breasts . A few years ago she was on a dating site for sex hook ups. (I found out through a friend years later) On the site she has a partial boob shot and talked about how big and natural they were. Now she is on Instagram pretending to be an innocent girl. She doesn't know that I googled one of her old usernames and found a link to the site.lol

m cup

<r><QUOTE author="cinderfella111"><s>
cinderfella111 said:
</s>She"s getting closer and closer to showing more cleavage. Girls are usually like that at first. They pretend that they are good girls, but the whole time enjoy the DM's and comment about how big her their boobs are. <br/>
<br/>
Its also funny how girls show their huge boobs all in the cam, then write crazy stuff like " enjoying my Monday" and " got a new hairstyle". What they really want to say is " here is a close up of my boobs, but lets pretend you really like my new hairstyle and that's why you are here!<br/>
<br/>
I know a girl from my hometown who is also on Instagram. She has giant boobs /cup M breasts . A few years ago she was on a dating site for sex hook ups. (I found out through a friend years later) On the site she has a partial boob shot and talked about how big and natural they were. Now she is on Instagram pretending to be an innocent girl. She doesn't know that I googled one of her old usernames and found a link to the site.lol<e>
</e></QUOTE>
link pls</r>

With that body and young age, if she get the chance, she could have a great career in the adult industry..

Great tits and natural ones. 8)

first and third pic really shows u the size of those hammers in comparison to the other girls there.

nicerackgurls said:
Looks like she really is 15 and not older since she is posting new "Back to School" pictures

She is 16 actually.

vbnbn said:
first and third pic really shows u the size of those hammers in comparison to the other girls there.

Also, she is the only one who doesn't (can't) button up her shirt! Imagine going to her school, all the girls are all covered up and then there's this one mega busty girl with a giant cleavage wobbling around!

It still blows my mind just how stacked this girl is.