Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol

<t>She says she's 15 so people won't ask her for pics. <br/>
Her parents live in the US in New York, she lives with her friends near santo Domingo. <br/>
She graduated what is known in the US as high school, last year. <br/>
In Dominicana same rules apply for smoking and drinking as in the US. <br/>
18 and older can go into clubs only.</t>

Re: Lol

<r><QUOTE author="Bravosaywhat"><s>
Bravosaywhat said:
</s>She says she's 15 so people won't ask her for pics. <br/>
Her parents live in the US in New York, she lives with her friends near santo Domingo. <br/>
She graduated what is known in the US as high school, last year. <br/>
In Dominicana same rules apply for smoking and drinking as in the US. <br/>
18 and older can go into clubs only.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks dude <E>:)</E></r>

Well, she sure goes to a lot of trouble then.

Going so far as to have a cake with her age on it.

Yet, I know a few gals who made themselves older (once, I was 33 and the gal was 22 (that's what she told me). But later, she let it slip that she was 17 :shock: . Luckily, I didn't get caught).

Also, since it appears that she is strictly Social Media, I have moved the thread to the Social Networking Sites section.

Lol

<t>Of course she goes through all the trouble. <br/>
It's not like it's super hard to upload a pic that's old. She has a 15 year old sister btw. <br/>
Same thing with sara54love who's 21 but says she's underage so she has some leverage on those asking for pics. <br/>
Many girls do that. It's not like it's some far-fetched tale that's impossible to accomplish.</t>

Everytime I see these her pictures, my nuts start to ache. For once can we got a legitimate win?

^don't care what anyone says: after toothache that's probably the least comfortable pain to endure. but in the case of what she is packing it's kinda worth it. :oops:

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
^don't care what anyone says: after toothache that's probably the least comfortable pain to endure. but in the case of what she is packing it's kinda worth it. :oops:
You obviously never had kidney stones.

She's really starting to show off lately. I love it!

Kamillos said:
Look at her last instagram message. She is pregnant! 😳 It was not planed but she is pregnant. Wow!!!
She's not pregnant. She posted that as a joke.

jr56 said:
Kamillos said:
Look at her last instagram message. She is pregnant! 😳 It was not planed but she is pregnant. Wow!!!
She's not pregnant. She posted that as a joke.

Not funny, IMO. A good way to loose Followers who aren't into that.

But, she did remove the pic in question.

This chick has a win out there I'm pretty sure.

Is that the lucky boyf... look at how she presses those awesome tits against him.... wouldn't mind standing riiiight there :D

thickisgood said:
Is that the lucky boyf... look at how she presses those awesome tits against him.... wouldn't mind standing riiiight there :D
And look how far the cross projects on her chest Just incredible. I wonder what size bra she wears now. :shock:

I wonder what size bra she wears now.
Arithmecup tells me about a 34MM! Yes, double M. UK sizing, too. Over 5 liters of volume per breast. That makes one of her breasts larger than two 32JJ breasts put together.

dekek said:
She is super stacked...

Yeah, she is. But, that pic is not new. Why she posted it again is beyond me. :?

Awesome new pics OOlover. She sure is showing off lately and seems to be busting out of her already huge bra (wonder what size that is). I hope she's considering being a model in the future.

Dang. Why can't these gals have a clean mirror?

Thanks for posting, though.