Former Girlfriend from Poland, grew from 36H to 40L!!

What drives me nuts is the size and puffy look of the areolas with thick nipples looking really chewey....look at the similarity boob superstar Danni Ashe. Compare the boobs far from the camera.
My thoughts, EXACTLY!!

wow saving this thread for sure. Some of the best tits I've ever seen on this site. Amazing shape and beautiful body. Hope you had fun while it lasted OP.

i converted it already:

L is really HH-size
and M is J size.
The number of boob hound who don't understand US vs UK sizing is astounding. Very different scales once you go beyond H.

What drives me nuts is the size and puffy look of the areolas with thick nipples looking really chewey....look at the similarity boob superstar Danni Ashe. Compare the boobs far from the camera.
Yes! That type of breast shape is called “retrousse” French for upturned. A pretty damn rare but gorgeous type. Dani is a prime example.

Yes! That type of breast shape is called “retrousse” French for upturned. A pretty damn rare but gorgeous type. Dani is a prime example.
Thanks for this info. I have admired this all my life and now I have a name for it, much appreciated.

This definition allows more research to be done on the topic. I tried googling the term but could not find much. Any tips for further reading somewhere?

Thanks for this info. I have admired this all my life and now I have a name for it, much appreciated.

This definition allows more research to be done on the topic. I tried googling the term but could not find much. Any tips for further reading somewhere?
Just type in “retrousse tits“ in google and look under images. It will be there, also Reddit has a category for women with retrousse tits.

i would probably die too if i would show her face.. i promised on my life, i wouldnt.
Okay I got it, fair enough . What if you post pics in clothes, censored face? Like normal pics. Could you please ?