Former Girlfriend from Poland, grew from 36H to 40L!!

The bigger versions look as if they've been morphed a touch, but it's probably just the angle.

Oh wow this is miraculous. Please please please continue sharing. I hope you dump a lot of photos and videos here.

Her body deserves to be studied by this group. PERFECT!

no morphing. it is the angle. AND a growth from 36H to 40L -- (weight gain by 20 pounds).
Wondering, how did you manage to get in contact again after years. And specially, how did you manage to get ahold of new pics as reference? Nice job man!!

i should i concentrate my efforts on the incredible girlfriend, i had 8 yrs ago.. within 3 yrs she gained about 20 pounds, mostly on boobs :cool: it is the same bra i used for my later girlfriend.. duh). BTW: I have videos.. but i am never sure how to share.. i need to remove audio.. and do some mild clipping so i will not show any faces).
I love those huge areolas fighting and winning against those small almost exploding bras! OMG :emoji_clap:

i should i concentrate my efforts on the incredible girlfriend, i had 8 yrs ago.. within 3 yrs she gained about 20 pounds, mostly on boobs :cool: it is the same bra i used for my later girlfriend.. duh). BTW: I have videos.. but i am never sure how to share.. i need to remove audio.. and do some mild clipping so i will not show any faces).
Great comparison!

someone requested a vid from here.. (done with "openshot" - but this is still clumsy i believe)

This is here from2015 (slim version):

Attachments

• pol1.mp4
    30.5 MB
Last edited: