Tales of a topless mom

Hey! I really love your content so far. I got a question for you. Do you like dancing to dance music and bouncing to the beats with your boobs?

Hello Princess! I'm looking at the topic "Tales of a topless mother" and I'm loving it. Could you post a photo of your breasts lying on the bed in this thread like the attached photos? I love when they look round and full. Yours should look wonderful like this.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 436
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Update:

had a happy accident today, I had a notification that I had a delivery, so I was going to the font door to get it, and thought I'd better check the doorbell camera to make sure they had gone because I was topless as usual, the camera looked clear so I went to the door, everything was clear and I looked and saw the package was on the doormat (fuckers never put my stuff the the the delivery box) so I stepped out and bent down to pick it up and suddenly the UPS driver came around the corner of the house, they sometimes walk across my yard after delivering to the neighbors house and take a short cut, well by the time he was in front of my door I was bending down displaying both breasts, hanging down like a giant pair of udders lol

I stood up holding my delivery and he nervously offered me the package he was bringing, I told him to just put in on top of the one that was in my hands, he almost touched my breast when he did but looked like he was very careful not to. Anyway I definitely made his day lol
I would’ve tore my pants seeing udders as magnificent as yours during a shift

Update:

had a happy accident today, I had a notification that I had a delivery, so I was going to the font door to get it, and thought I'd better check the doorbell camera to make sure they had gone because I was topless as usual, the camera looked clear so I went to the door, everything was clear and I looked and saw the package was on the doormat (fuckers never put my stuff the the the delivery box) so I stepped out and bent down to pick it up and suddenly the UPS driver came around the corner of the house, they sometimes walk across my yard after delivering to the neighbors house and take a short cut, well by the time he was in front of my door I was bending down displaying both breasts, hanging down like a giant pair of udders lol

I stood up holding my delivery and he nervously offered me the package he was bringing, I told him to just put in on top of the one that was in my hands, he almost touched my breast when he did but looked like he was very careful not to. Anyway I definitely made his day lol
He went home and tugged a huge load to that

Hello Princess! I'm looking at the topic "Tales of a topless mother" and I'm loving it. Could you post a photo of your breasts lying on the bed in this thread like the attached photos? I love when they look round and full. Yours should look wonderful like this.

Attachments

• IMG_7270.JPG
    IMG_7270.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_3080 Large.jpeg
    IMG_3080 Large.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 718
You are such a goddess!!

God you are amazing! Oof I wanna get my hands on them so bad. And something else in between them..

ooooh I came a lot now Miss Von Tease. I wanted to cum all over her breasts. And look at that, that finger in your mouth and your lips showing, you are a sexy and destructive woman. Wonderful. Thank you very much.

Update:

You should definitely post a pic of them hanging down like a giant pair of udders just as the ups driver saw them!