Looking for incredible reduction tales, I guess?

Veryvery

Reaction score
I'm probably out of my element asking here, but has anyone saved any retelling of a woman's experiences leading up to a reduction? I'm a little keen on getting the complaint digest that overly huge boobs provide. It's fantastic fodder.

Anyone who perused realself reduction page knows what I mean. Any good sources for that kind of first hand info? Also a quick nod, I know a couple you guys archive Reddit post history from bigboobproblems.

To add a to this, anyone have any hot stories they've heard growing up from friends, overheard conversation, or anything?

I have great memories from the first busty girl I was with. She was destined to grow into a huge cup size (as a freshman in high school I had no idea how to categorize her, but macromastia might do the trick) before getting pregnant Senior year of high school. Her Myspace was forever locked down after grade 10+ as a mark of loyalty to the baby daddy. I've never seen a bigger pair of Latina tits in my life not have I ever seen a more perfect attempt to dress around them. Her shirts were massive and did nothing to hide her true size underneath when I saw her in the court house five or six years after Leaving HS.

A user here mentioned a detail I'm not sure many would attribute to being so fucking enormous in the cup, but she very nearly had to swing an arm up and over her generous swell of side-tit. The average passerby may not realize that's what she's doing, but I did. I have no clue what happened to her. She got pregnant with his kid again a few years after but I was already in the tit capital, WA by then.

Last edited:
This may not be quite what you're looking for, but I can share this--- my partner has very large boobs, she wears a 40J
currently.

She has considered (before she and I became intimate) a breast reduction and went so far as to be examined by a doctor naked and be poked and prodded. Lucky for me, insurance would not pay for her reduction and she sort of let it go. When she and I began our relationship, I requested that she not get a reduction, and she agreed to the extent that her health not be jeopardized (i.e., cancer).

However, one of my fantasies with her is always talking about how big her boobs are, and that she needs to have them measured by a doctor. The fantasy continues on with the doctor needing to see her huge boobs naked, and she slowly strips off her shirt and bra to proudly present them to the doctor for his opinion on whether she needs a reduction. We talk about how big and heavy her boobs are, and how the doctor has to feel them and ultimately measure them to see how big her huge boobs really are.

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it's always been my go-to and even though I would NEVER EVER want her to get her boobs reduced, the "build up" of talking about how big they are and how she needs a reduction because they are so big ALWAYS does the trick for me mentally.

I hope this is some good feedback.

I think the interest is not in the procedure itself, but hearing women discuss the burden of having heavy breasts.

Not that we delight in hearing about their difficulty, but...we delight in hearing about their difficulty! :cool:

Attachments

• Comic.JPG
    Comic.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 203