Tales of a topless mom

yeah that didn't end well, she came over and I made the excuse that I was getting changed and I went to my bedroom at took my top off and then walked out and made the excuse that I was looking for another shirt, we chit chatted and I sat down opposite her while I was still topless and she looked uncomfortable, I was about to get up and put a shirt back on when my son came home with one if his friends.

Clearly the thought of them seeing me topless was too much for her to handle and maybe the fact that she was there too was the tipping point, she got up and left and to be honest we've not really spoken since, I wasn't planning on them coming home so that really messed the whole thing up, I was planning on taking things gently but the universe had other ideas lol
Maybe she had never seen such big tits

I love naked titties as much as the next red-blooded man, but this is what makes me insane.
Intensely hot and alluring. Absolutely cock-stiffening.
Do you like to be sucked through fabrics? Perhaps while stroking your man's cock?

Attachments

• F7pVOe0XwAAaAFf.jpeg
    F7pVOe0XwAAaAFf.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 893
  • stretched-to-the-limit-aqjua9ii1n.jpg
    stretched-to-the-limit-aqjua9ii1n.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 900
  • stretched-to-the-limit-47fnjhklsd.jpg
    stretched-to-the-limit-47fnjhklsd.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 909
Your son is a very strong person mentally. Lol. I caught my sister coming out of the shower without a towel topless and lost my damn mind. I still remember the event vividly. We joke about it now and did confess to her that her (._Y_.) are imprinted permanently in my spank bank.
Happens to the best of us. Caught my aunt getting out the shower once while dropping something off at her house for her, never forgot the mental image lol

what happened ? lol
I came over to drop off something quick, she was running in between her room and bathroom with no towel on. The way her steps are set up in the house, there’s so many that once ur on the stairway it’s a straight look into the bathroom. I was going to her room anyway, but I hear the bathroom door creak open, and there she was. Massive, and I mean massive breasts. We both were kind of shook and she just laughed and said “ sorry” and ran by. I had to still drop the item off in her room so I was trying not to look (while she covered her breasts too) but it was all too much. I was sweating, horny, and just walked by awkwardly. I kept sneaking looks and she noticed, doing this weird laugh she always does. She lost a bit of weight years back, so her tits are heavy saggers. I still come over to see what I can get, hard to gauge when she showers though. But i know for sure she came out on purpose because I texted her I was here, and she read the message. And you can’t ignore the sound of the steps, they creek loud as hell.

I came over to drop off something quick, she was running in between her room and bathroom with no towel on. The way her steps are set up in the house, there’s so many that once ur on the stairway it’s a straight look into the bathroom. I was going to her room anyway, but I hear the bathroom door creak open, and there she was. Massive, and I mean massive breasts. We both were kind of shook and she just laughed and said “ sorry” and ran by. I had to still drop the item off in her room so I was trying not to look (while she covered her breasts too) but it was all too much. I was sweating, horny, and just walked by awkwardly. I kept sneaking looks and she noticed, doing this weird laugh she always does. She lost a bit of weight years back, so her tits are heavy saggers. I still come over to see what I can get, hard to gauge when she showers though. But i know for sure she came out on purpose because I texted her I was here, and she read the message. And you can’t ignore the sound of the steps, they creek loud as hell.
thats a crazy story

Update:

its warming up down here and I spent some time doing some yardwork on saturday, I was wearing a button-up shirt with nothing underneath and my breasts where obviously very wobbly and bouncy, I was on my knees weeding the front flowerbed when I noticed the neigbor's landscaper was mowing their front yard.

I noticed that he kept glancing over so when he turned away I unbuttoned my shirt a little bit, there was a lot of downblousing going on with both of my breasts hanging down and swinging away while still contained within my shirt, he kept glancing over and clearly his mind wasn't on the job.

He was just about packing up his stuff on the trailer when I called him over, I was still kneeling and giving him some weapons-grade downblouse, I asked him how much he charged for a mow and trim, his eyes where locked on my breasts, he stuttered and told me his price and I asked if he had a business card, he said he had one in the truck and went to get it.

As he was walking away I undid two more buttons and stood up, my right breast was all but out you could see a lot of areola and my nipple was even maybe saying hello based on the breeze I felt on it, he came back with his card and this time with sunglasses on, I figured he grab those so he could bet a better look at my breasts without being obvious.

I thanked him and took his card and made sure I put my hands on my hips so my shirt opened even more, I'm almost sure he could see both of my breasts exposed as I turned and as the breeze caught my shirt, I think I made his day ! and also my elderly neigbour who came out to pay him, I waved at him and felt my breast fall out.

I love making people happy.
Can we get a picture of you in this top? For a visual :)

Great fucking story btw!!

Hey Busty!
Bit of a different question here. What kind of music do you enjoy? I saw that you followed the Ramones on Instagram. So could I assume that you like some punk?

Hey Busty!
Bit of a different question here. What kind of music do you enjoy? I saw that you followed the Ramones on Instagram. So could I assume that you like some punk?

yeah I love the Ramones, The Beatles, Beastie Boys, Oasis, The Darkness, The 1975, I've got a pretty broad taste

Update:

Went to Costco yesterday, instead of wearing my typical spaghetti strap tank top, I wore this matching loose fitting shirt and pants set that I got recently, the top hangs really nicely off of my breasts and I didn't have anything on underneath and my breasts were wobbling fantastically.

I made sure that I caused as much movement as possible as I walked around, I got so many looks from both men and women, as always there are no hiding these breasts and they wobble so much ! people were walking in to things and rubber-necking so much as I filled my cart, its so hot getting so much attention.

By the time I got home I was so turned on I dived on the bed and grabbed my hitachi and came about 5 times, I must have been loud because my husband walked in on me and watched me climax, he obviously liked what he saw because he turned me over and fucked me from behind and left a huge cream pie in my pussy.

Got to love grocery shopping !

Update:

Went to Costco yesterday, instead of wearing my typical spaghetti strap tank top, I wore this matching loose fitting shirt and pants set that I got recently, the top hangs really nicely off of my breasts and I didn't have anything on underneath and my breasts were wobbling fantastically.

I made sure that I caused as much movement as possible as I walked around, I got so many looks from both men and women, as always there are no hiding these breasts and they wobble so much ! people were walking in to things and rubber-necking so much as I filled my cart, its so hot getting so much attention.

By the time I got home I was so turned on I dived on the bed and grabbed my hitachi and came about 5 times, I must have been loud because my husband walked in on me and watched me climax, he obviously liked what he saw because he turned me over and fucked me from behind and left a huge cream pie in my pussy.

Got to love grocery shopping !
Any chance you do a vid from your carts point of view as you walk around that would be hot