Tales of Gamer Girls Part 1

Reaction score
I have managed to have some insane experiences with girls, all of which I met while playing mobile phone games. What makes this so interesting (I think) is that overwhelmingly these are NOT the typical girls to send pics or video chat. I know there are Twitch girls who do that, but these girls were quite the opposite. All of these girls were like me in that they didn't own a standalone gaming platform (Xbox, PS, etc), but instead they got sucked into a mobile game. Most anyone who would meet us would never think we were gamers. There is quite the reward in finding a girl who's attractive in these games since girls who game are both rare and, usually, not in the greatest shape. I'd say I'm objectively a pretty decent looking guy, but when you are meeting people in a game, you have to have a strong chat game. Turned out, I was pretty decent there, too, and as a result I had some wild stories. For years, I had thought about writing about them, and I'm not on here all that often, but I'd like to try to do so. Some of these will be short stories, some are longer. I won't use their names to protect their privacy, even though I'm quite sure all of them have moved on to playing different games then what they were playing when we met.

How would I go about finding these ladies? I always started by being social. I was friendly and funny in general. There are some general ways of spotting girls, their names usually are feminine, but in my experience, some of the most attractive ones picked odd names because they didn't want attention. However, the dead giveaway is just in how women chat vs. men. Mind you, this is mobile gaming, so you can't hear their voices. If I was doing a dungeon raid and I noticed a girl vibe in their chat I was always good at whatever game I played, and I was fun to be around, so if I sent a friend request, I would usually get accepted. I'd also prioritize playing with adults, always. If someone was immature, I avoided them like the plague. I'd be very nice. If I got something as a drop that I thought they could use, I'd give it to them, or make them a crazy deal. I got really good at reading people, and just learned how to get added to their friends list. I'd watch how they played and offer them tips, I'd look at their gear and see if there was a way to improve it. Finding good teammates to play is always a challenge, so I'd help them if they got stuck. I always played the long game, I would never be overtly flirty - guys do that all the time on these games, desperation is basically the default. Some of the hottest big breasted women I found I would purposefully not add, and they'd add me.

An example, the second girl I ever got to actually video chat with. She was a friend who really liked me and loved hanging out in game - I'll call her Engel. Eventually, we started to chat with other off game apps (there have been many before D*scord). Being a boob hound, I could tell she was really stacked from some pics she had shared in our guild group, even though she was not slender, she seemed well proportioned. She was quite successful, and married. Her and her husband both made good money, but her husband worked all the time and it was clear she was lonely. After some careful back and forth we finally tried video chatting. She was older than me by about five years, but she was so busty. The kind who makes cleavage without trying. Cleavage in a regular t-shirt. When she saw I was quite happy to see her, she was quite happy to keep seeing me. After our first encounter I'd drop small hints about how attractive she was, and how I loved her cleavage. The next time we talked she was wearing something with a deep V neck. I can still remember my goofy smile, and my instant boner. I undid my pants without ever telling her and stroked my cock. I found that when I was horny, I turned into a Casanova lol. When she found out afterward that I had gotten so hard, the next video call she was laying down on her bed in some lingerie. When I say she had tits, I mean she had tits. H cups at least. The kind that sagged and sat right above her belly button. Her nipples were crazy to me, they actually pointed downwards and both of them favored the outside rather than being centered on her huge chest. She had a belly, but it was not gross. Her tits made her proportions look quite great. I still remember jacking off while she fingered herself. It was NUTS. After that happened, if we could both be free, we would meet up and had probably about 5 or 6 more similar sessions. I eventually had to stop playing that game since I almost got caught, but she was a diamond among the rough for sure. I smile even now thinking back on her.

The key is MMORPG games, and find one that appeals more to young adults and less kids. But any game that is very social is key. Clash of Clans is an example, but the smaller guild size there can limit you.

i really think you have to be lucky, same as talking to any chick online and the chances of her being busty

There's some luck involved, but if you get active, you can start to find gold more often. The last game I played I found three. Boobhounds learn how to find them. Plus, you can tell when a girl is trying to hide them with loose or baggy clothes, which they do often.