Would you learn a language to increase your odds of meeting a large breasted woman (Part 2)

Q1: PL or CR, Q2: Germanic or Romantic?, Q3: Which Nordic Language?, Q4: Which Romanctic Language?

• Question 1: Polish or Croatian | POLISH

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Question 1: Polish or Croatian | CROATIAN

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Question 2: Germanic or Romantic? | GERMANIC

• Question 2: Germanic or Romantic? | ROMANTIC

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Question 3: Which Nordic Languagee? | SWEDISH

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Question 3: Which Nordic Languagee? | NORWEGIAN

• Question 3: Which Nordic Language? | FINNISH

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Question 3: Which Nordic Language? | DANISH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Question 3: Which Nordic Language? | HUNGARIAN (Uralic / Ugric)

• Question 4: Which Romanctic Language? | SPANISH

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Question 4: Which Romanctic Language? | PORTUGUESE

• Question 4: Which Romanctic Language? | TAGALOG

• Question 4: Which Romanctic Language? | FRENCH

• Question 4: Which Romanctic Language? | ITALIAN

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Question 4: Which Romanctic Language? | ROMANIAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lush

Reaction score
First Question:
Would you learn a language to increase your odds of meeting a large breasted woman? (List of Top 50 languages included)

In the previous poll, I listed the top 50 most spoken languages that would most likely be spoken by large breasted women according to the countries that had high national averages of breast sizes. I have since been thinking about how we recognise Poland to have many busty women but Abbi Secraa seems to be the only Polish woman that any of us mentions. I thought Nina Phoenix was also from Poland but she is actually from Croatia. So, this time, I am going to ask you which language you would prefer rather than which language you would like to learn because it would improve your odds at meeting a busty woman. Which would you prefer, Polish or Croatian? Poland and Croatia are breast countries because each one has a famous woman with 32X breasts and that would mean that they both have a breast language. What is interesting about this question is that we are not only assuming this but we are also recognising that each language is more difficult than average. So if you had to choice to learn one of these langauges, would you? And, if you did learn one of these languages, which one would you learn?

Second Question:
I want to see the results if the choice is between one language group and another language group. Because the most voted group was Slavic, which would be higher if more Slavic languages were available, I will ask about a group other than the Slavic languages. Which do you perfer, Germanic or Romantic?

Third and Fourth Questions:
I realised that I should have added Romanian to the original poll, so now I am going to ask two other questions too. The first question is, which Romantic language would you prefer? Most of the votes in the previous poll were for Slavic (24 votes) or Romantic (13 votes), so I will add Romanian this time to a choice or Romantic languages and see if the results differ. The second question is, which Nordic language would you prefer? Not only are these languages fairly similar, but these are some of the bustiest countries in the world. I added Hungarian instead, because I didn't add Hungarian last time either, and because it is related to Finnish I would rather see if this is preferred rather than if Icelandic is preferred.

Because there are four questions, I have allowed four responses so that you can vote once for each question.

I can’t answer your poll because there is no relationship to country and breast size.

If I went to Poland for example and let’s say the average breast size was a G cup among older women which is far larger than the C or D average in some countries then Poland makes an obvious choice.

And yes I would learn a second language, I just don’t know which one to choose. Then there is more to it because then you need to get into the whole couture so you sit in.

Im not gonna be the lonely American sitting at the bar in Poland for example if I’m not gonna fit in and be able to talk to the big busted girls.