Hope to learn basics quickly to be more active.

Mr.Milkers

Reaction score
Is there a section (or a trusted person) that can briefly teach the basics like how to keep up with the threads i like?I can't seem to find a good way to follow all of these wonderful threads. Also, I love this place and have a lot I would like to contribute to the group, but a "how to" or a seasoned member that can guide the proper way to post. Would a person's IP or computer info somehow be attached to the pictures they are posting? Can someone help me, so that I can inturn help the group? Thanks very much!

Is there a section (or a trusted person) that can briefly teach the basics like how to keep up with the threads i like?
There's no section like that here and to be honest, none is required. It's pretty intuitive. Play around with the buttons, you won't break anything :)
I can't seem to find a good way to follow all of these wonderful threads.
If you post in a thread, you'll automatically follow the thread and you'll be alerted of any new posts.
Alternatively, at the top of every thread you'll see a "watch" option to select in order to receive updates for that thread.
Also, I love this place and have a lot I would like to contribute to the group, but a "how to" or a seasoned member that can guide the proper way to post.
But you created this thread and posted here? Same process.
For media above 33MB, the forum will not accept it so you can upload on a site like sendvid.com and post the link in threads here.
Would a person's IP or computer info somehow be attached to the pictures they are posting?
No, not attached to your pictures:)
Can someone help me, so that I can inturn help the group? Thanks very much!
As above.

Is there a section (or a trusted person) that can briefly teach the basics like how to keep up with the threads i like?I can't seem to find a good way to follow all of these wonderful threads. Also, I love this place and have a lot I would like to contribute to the group, but a "how to" or a seasoned member that can guide the proper way to post. Would a person's IP or computer info somehow be attached to the pictures they are posting? Can someone help me, so that I can inturn help the group? Thanks very much!
When it comes to posting, as long as you do not post anyone from this list and the post does not breach any of these rules, it's pretty simple to do. When you are posting photos, remember it's one thumbnail allowed per post, pretty much like a highlight piece and leave the rest as attachments. Simple guide below.

For all Attachments:
1. Using Attach files tool, add the image(s); up to 10
2. Click/Tap the Post reply / Post thread button
DO NOT, click/tap Insert... Full image.
NOTE: If no comment is desired, just enter 2 or 3 ( .. or …) dots in the message box.

For including one (1) Thumbnail:
1. Same as Step 1 above
2. On the image you wish to include as a Thumbnail, click/tap on the, Insert... button
DO NOT, tick the box for, Select all.
3. Click/Tap on the, Thumbnail button
4. Click/Tap the Post reply / Post thread button

For a more in-depth guide on posting media: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ails-in-a-topic-previewing-small-vids.111134/