Would you learn a language to increase your odds of meeting a large breasted woman? (List of Top 50 languages included)

Which language would you learn or prefer to increase your odds of finding a large breasted woman?

• Russian

• Spanish

• German

• Portuguese

• French

• Italian

• Polish

• Dutch

• Ukrainian

• Czech

• Turkish

• Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish / Danish

• Vietnamese

• Tagalog

• Korean

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lush

Reaction score
In one of my other threads, I didn't find the results I was looking for in a particular article. I wanted to find out how many women are likely to have each breast size but, instead, for the most part, I found out which countries have larger breasts. This got me thinking about which languages are most spoken by larger breasted women (or, at least, more likely to be spoken by larger breasted women). So, I found the main languages used in each of the countries with the largest breasts and then calculated how many total speakers there are of each language according to estimates of how many people speak each language in each country. Because we are talking about likelihood, this would mean the populations are used as scores because the language that is used by the most people would be more likely to be used by a large breasted woman. But using population as a score doesn't make sense because I am trying to find the languages that are more likely to be used by large breasted women and not languages that are more likely to be used amongst populations that are more likely to have larger breasted women. So, I had to add a breast size rating to these scores. I did this by adding the instances that these languages are used in countries with national averages of C, D, E, and F cups and by adding an adjusted placement where I have the scores for languages in countries that have national averages of C cups before adding them to the score for languages in countries that have national averages of D cups and above. This will make the total scores more reliant on the D cup scores than the C cup scores; so, anytime you see a plus sign in the square brackets, the language was placed higher on the list because the breasts sizes of the women are more likely to be higher.

The overall results has the languages listed in order of descending use, the cup sizes of instances where the language is used in multiple large breasted countries, and the adjusted placement in square brackets. The poll asks which language you would learn or prefer to use to increase the likelihood that you meet a large breasted woman. This whole thread is just an elaborate version of the joke where someone looks at cup size averages plotted on a world map and then feels compelled to go to that country. By the way, I excluded English becuase most of us use it on this thread. But if I included it, it would be somewhere in between 500 million and 1 billion speakers. Even with a negative a negative adjusted placement, there are so many people that speak it that it would probably have at least 300 million speakers anyway.

Overall Results
  1. Portuguese (217 Million) D [-3]
  2. Spanish (201 Million) D, D, D, D, C, D, C, F, (DD), (DD) [0]
  3. Russian (170.25 Million) D, C, DF, (DD), (DD), (DD) [+2]
  4. German (139.25 Million) D, C, D, D, D, C, F, (DD), (DD), (DD) [+1]
  5. French (106.75 Million) D, E, D, D, D, C, F, (DD), (DD), (DD) [0]
  6. Italian (66.5 Million) D, D [0]
  7. Polish (41.25 Million) D, D, D [0]
  8. Ukrainian (34.5 Million) (DD) [-1]
  9. Dutch (25 Million) D [+1]
  10. Romanian (18.25 Million) [-3]
  11. Greek (12 Million) D [-6]
  12. Hungarian (12 Million) [+1]
  13. Chinese (12 Million) D, E, E, (DD) [-1]
  14. Swedish (10.5 Million) C, C, (DD), (DD) [+4]
  15. Czech (10.25 Million) [+3]
  16. Serbian (7.75 Million) [-6]
  17. Slovak (6.5 Million) [-5]
  18. Turkish (6.25 Million) C, D, D, (DD) [+2]
  19. Bulgarian (6 Million) C [+4]
  20. Norwegian (5.5 Million) D, (DD) [+2]
  21. Finnish (5.25 Million) C, (DD) [+1]
  22. Danish (5 Million) C [+3]
  23. Croatian (4.5 Million) [+2]
  24. Arabic (4.25 Million) D, E, (DD) [-2]
  25. Yiddish (4 Million) [-3]
  26. Vietnamese (4 Million) D, E, (DD) [+1]
  27. Bosnian (3.25 Million) [+3]
  28. Georgian (3 Million) [-1]
  29. Tagalog (2.25 Million) E, E, (DD) [+2]
  30. Albanian (2.25 Million) [-1]
  31. Armenian (2 Million) [-1]
  32. Lithuanian (2 Million) [-1]
  33. Slovenian (1.75 Million) [-6]
  34. Punjabi (1.75 Million) E [-6]
  35. Korean (1 Million) E, (DD) [+5]
  36. Welsh (1 Million) D [+1]
  37. Scots (1 Million) D [+1]
  38. Estonian (1 Million) [-4]
  39. Belarusian (0.5 Million) D [-2]
  40. Icelandic (0.5 Million) D [+3]
  41. Romani (0.35 Million)
  42. Luxembourgish (0.25 Million) [0]
  43. Macedonian (0.2 Million) [0]
  44. Aromanian (0.1 Million) [0]
  45. Kurdish (0.1 Million) [0]
  46. Bosnian (0.1 Million)
  47. Rioplatense (0.1 Million) [-1]
  48. Catalan (0.1 Million) C [-1]
  49. Montenegrin (0.05 Million) [-1]
  50. Romani (0.025 Million) C [+12 & Azerbaijani made the list at 50th place]
TOP 25 Languages (National Average D+)
  1. Russian (158.75 Million)
  2. German (123.5 Million)
  3. Spanish (122 Million)
  4. French (21.75 Million)
  5. Dutch (17 Million)
  6. Swedish (10.5 Million)
  7. Czech (10.25 Million)
  8. Hungarian (9 Million)
  9. Bulgarian (6 Million)
  10. Turkish (6 Million)
  11. Norwegian (5.5 Million)
  12. Danish (5 Million)
  13. Finnish (5 Million)
  14. Chinese (4 Million)
  15. Italian (3.5 Million)
  16. Croatian (3.5 Million)
  17. Bosnian (3 Million)
  18. Polish (2.75 Million)
  19. Tagalog (1.75 Million)
  20. Ukrainian (1.5 Million)
  21. Vietnamese (1.5 Million)
  22. Arabic (1.25 Million)
  23. Portuguese (1.1 Million)
  24. Slovak (1 Million)
  25. Korean (1 Million)
TOP 25 Languages (National Average C)
  1. Portuguese (215 Million)
  2. French (85 Million)
  3. Spanish (79 Million)
  4. Italian (63 Million)
  5. Polish (38.5 Million)
  6. Ukrainian (33 Million)
  7. Romanian (18 Million)
  8. German (15.75 Million)
  9. Greek (12 Million)
  10. Russian (11.5 Million)
  11. Dutch (8 Million)
  12. Chinese (8 Million)
  13. Serbian (7 Million)
  14. Slovak (5.5 Million)
  15. Yiddish (4 Million)
  16. Georgian (3 Million)
  17. Arabic (3 Million)
  18. Hungarian (3 Million)
  19. Vietnamese (2.5 Million)
  20. Albanian (2.25 Million)
  21. Armenian (2 Million)
  22. Lithuanian (2 Million)
  23. Slovenian (1.75 Million)
  24. Punjabi (1.75 Million)
  25. Croatian / Estonian / Welsh / Scots / Gaelic (1 Million)

I appreciate the thought that went into the OP lol. So I’ll give it a more serious response.

English is the closest thing to a world language thanks to the former extents of the British empire as well as the pop culture reach of anglophone countries. This would get you most major and mid-sized European cities since English is frequently spoken there. In fact, I recall the subways in Vienna having English by default! If you want to find some diamonds in the rough outside the cities, you’ll have to learn the local languages. Long story short, you could get by at most European big boob havens easy enough just with English.

For non-European/white options, Spanish will get you far in the western hemisphere, Arabic in the Middle East, and French in Africa.

Guys with yellow fever often learn Asian languages just to go and attempt to get laid in Asia so I can see some dedicated boob hounds attempt this.

If there was a nationality that had huge boobs as a defining characteristic, let’s call it boobglish, every guy on this forum would be fluent in it.

My advice to OP, learn Spanish and move to Colombia.

Sorry as this isn’t really an answer to your question. But I’d learn Russian, then meet Jocelyn/Yulia and talk her into letting me have a good grope of her beautiful breasts.

Attachments

• 099_345682.JPEG
    099_345682.JPEG
    279.5 KB · Views: 115
Sorry as this isn’t really an answer to your question. But I’d learn Russian, then meet Jocelyn/Yulia and talk her into letting me have a good grope of her beautiful breasts.
The language of money should suffice with that request.

Anyone seriously considering this should also factor in the difficulty of learning each language and how much of a time commitment it would be in order for you to reach a level where you can have a meaningful conversation. It would be hard to chat up a women in a second language if you can only have baby-like conversations with them. This time commitment might be better spent in different endeavours to make you more attractive to women that you can already have a meaningful conversation with.

Anyone seriously considering this should also factor in the difficulty of learning each language and how much of a time commitment it would be in order for you to reach a level where you can have a meaningful conversation. It would be hard to chat up a women in a second language if you can only have baby-like conversations with them. This time commitment might be better spent in different endeavours to make you more attractive to women that you can already have a meaningful conversation with.
While not necessarily a particularly effective approach to meeting women, learning another language can be rewarding in its own right. And, at least in my experience from when I was young and single, it does help when it comes to talking to women who speak the language in question...

Conversely, a lot of women have showed me around cities as I was earnestly trying. I was able to hook up with a girl after she spent the afternoon showing me Madrid. You can use your elementary level language skills to your advantage. That was when I was quite a bit younger but it can happen.

RussianUkrainianPolishCzechRomanianGermanSpanishPortuguese
  • Lianna Greer
  • Anna Sivona
  • Alena Ostonova
  • Holly Garner
  • Samanta Lily
  • Maria Bodosova
  • Vivian Blush
  • Cheryl Blossom
  • Lucy Laistner
  • Anna Song
  • Anastasia Bertheier
  • Ivanna Lace (Latvian)
  • Anna Katz
  • Sinead
  • Merilyn Sakova
  • Demmy Blaze
  • Alexsis Faye
  • Xenia Wood
  • Jenny Oops
  • Svetlana Kuznetsova
  • Irina Vicenka
  • Iryna Stevens
  • Milada Moore
  • Valery Irene
  • Aneta Buena
  • Ewa Sonnet
  • Abbi Secraa
  • Lantti Irres
  • Wendy Fiore
  • Lara Jones
  • Milena Velba
  • Jana Defi
  • Alexya
  • Micky Bells
  • Kitty Cute
  • Lanna Kendrick
  • Nadine Jansen
  • Milena Velba
  • Schnaata
  • Ina Rust
  • Miss Issy
  • Gia (Wanda Rosario)
  • Antonella Kahllo
  • Lolo Savo
  • Sofia Rose
  • Isa Gomez
  • Miosotis
  • Anastasia Lux
  • Cidiane Freitas

It is a tough choice between Russian and Ukranian but I think I will choose Russian. There isn't much of a push to learn Polish as I thought there would be. I would rather choose Czech or Romanian. I think my other choice will be Spanish. But it could be French, some of the largest breasted women, like Tally Berry and Abigaelle Orphyse Jeannis, are from French speaking countries.

I was surprised to have found out that Alexya is from Romania when I had thought she was from Portugal. Micky Bells is from Romania too when I thought she was from Russia. Lexy Lu isn't from Russia either, she is British.

Another one that surprised me was Nina phoenix. She is from Croatia.

In recent years, I have noticed that there are a lot of large breasted women from Thailand.

As for TikTok, most of the women I follow are from Spanish speaking countries and Canada or French speaking countries.

Colombia, Colombia, Colombia, Colombia / Cameroon, Chile, Mexico, Mexico, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica/Russia, Dominica, Panama, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Brazil, Brazil, Portuguese, Portuguese, Latina/Punjabi, Austria / Romania, Germany, Germany, Italy, Finnish, Norway / Nigeria, Ukraine, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Gabon / Nigeria, Canada, Canada, Canada, Canada, Canada

Spanish x 20

French x 8

Portuguese x 4

German x 3

Ukraine x 2

Russia x 1

Finnish x 1 / Norwegian x 1 / Romanian x 1 / Czech x 1

Italian x 1

Last edited:
Conversely, a lot of women have showed me around cities as I was earnestly trying. I was able to hook up with a girl after she spent the afternoon showing me Madrid. You can use your elementary level language skills to your advantage. That was when I was quite a bit younger but it can happen.
While not necessarily a particularly effective approach to meeting women, learning another language can be rewarding in its own right. And, at least in my experience from when I was young and single, it does help when it comes to talking to women who speak the language in question...

I guess it must be the perfectionist in me that thinks I would need to reach a high level to leave a good impression, but you're both right. Sometimes just showing an interest and knowing a few phrases in a language is meaningful to many people in that you are at least making an effort. There's this Thai lady at my work that gets excited whenever I speak the most basic phrases lol. Non native-english speakers can be quite shocked/happy if you have any interest in their first language.

I've just had a longer thought about this.

Still no.

Did anyone know that BustyEma is Romanian? Sarah White is also Romanian. Roxanne Heaven is Romanian too but she is in the United Kingdom.

I should have added Romanian to the poll. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Romanian would probably have as many votes as Italian or Czech if it were on the list. I don't think it would be as high as Spanish or Ukrainian.

Last edited: