What's happen with Himiwako? (NO media allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really kills my dream of having a GF with gigantomastia :( Is there signs like chest pain, heavy breathing, sleep apnea or something? Maybe some steps to prevent it? idk But Norma Stitz seems fine to me and shes 62! This is really sucks though...

Sometimes it depends my fiance has a minor case of it and she deals with intense breast pains before a growth spurt but as with any medical condition their are different types of the same thing. She has the type that i would say Norma has were she has huge breasts but then sustained breast growth for years non stop with spurts here and their because even at 62 norma's breasts are still growing and its never going to stop. Where as women like himi have a sudden intense growth spurt that continues on for years at a time but instead of slow and steady its massive and rapid increases in size in a matter of week to week growth those kinda spurts are often intensely painful are the breasts are irriated and swollen and painful to touch. That intense redness you see in some gignatomastia patients is very painful. Having huge breasts in general can result in sleep apnea

Sometimes it depends my fiance has a minor case of it and she deals with intense breast pains before a growth spurt but as with any medical condition their are different types of the same thing. She has the type that i would say Norma has were she has huge breasts but then sustained breast growth for years non stop with spurts here and their because even at 62 norma's breasts are still growing and its never going to stop. Where as women like himi have a sudden intense growth spurt that continues on for years at a time but instead of slow and steady its massive and rapid increases in size in a matter of week to week growth those kinda spurts are often intensely painful are the breasts are irriated and swollen and painful to touch. That intense redness you see in some gignatomastia patients is very painful. Having huge breasts in general can result in sleep apnea
Oh lord...
Ok I am just going to say it, even tho I dont yet have pictures to prove it.
I live in Holland and know her very indirectly.
Someone who knows her and me got talking and I tried to casually mention Kersha, her real name. This is always risky cuz you could appear creepy.
He said she had a reduction somewhere in 2017 or 18 he believed. According to him the doctors removed around 13 or 14 kg per tit. Anyway, it started to take a toll on her back and shoulders, and daily activities like showering and clothing became difficult. She had difficulties going down stairs cuz she couldnt see anything below her tits. And the bra costs were also outrageous.
This is probably why she hasnt posted anything on social media in a long long time, not even her in a shirt. Her tits are gone. No regrowth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone who knows her and me got talking and I tried to casually mention Kersha, her real name. This is always risky cuz you could appear creepy.
He said she had a reduction somewhere in 2017 or 18 he believed. According to him the doctors removed around 13 or 14 kg per tit. Anyway, it started to take a toll on her back and shoulders, and daily activities like showering and clothing became difficult. She had difficulties going down stairs cuz she couldnt see anything below her tits. And the bra costs were also outrageous.
This is probably why she hasnt posted anything on social media in a long long time, not even her in a shirt. Her tits are gone. No regrowth.
Damn I’m curious what she looks like now.

Damn I’m curious what she looks like now.
If I had a photo of her I would show it, but she stopped posting pictures on all her social media.
Its obvious why, she doesnt want her legendary status and Twitter attention to end.
I mean it was pretty obvious after disappearing from Instagram and Snapchat she would get a reduction eventually, but people like to dream and hope. In like 5 years her tits grew from nothing to like 55 pounds total, of course it would start to affect her body.

If I had a photo of her I would show it, but she stopped posting pictures on all her social media.
Its obvious why, she doesnt want her legendary status and Twitter attention to end.
I mean it was pretty obvious after disappearing from Instagram and Snapchat she would get a reduction eventually, but people like to dream and hope. In like 5 years her tits grew from nothing to like 55 pounds total, of course it would start to affect her body.
i did the math 14kg taken out of each is 61lbs but then again that doesnt even seem right expected it to be mroe because MS Chicago aka Latrice her breasts weigh in at a total of around 56lbs and himi dwarfed her

Damn, i wish she'd have give us a few goodbyes photos before she went through with it, and that she'd have been honset about it. Good for her tho, i hope she's happy and feeling better nowadays.
Would it be safe to assume that the last few pics she posted on instagram/twitter are as big as she got?

Even without the tits she’s still a very pretty woman. Well if it had to be done it had to be done. Hopefully she’s living healthier and happier.

This busty marvel disappear on this forum and all busty forum. Some on can inform me !
I'm fairly sure Himiwako is a fake wearing a theatrical quality latex rubber prosthetic. Two reasons I say that: The first is that having worked in the medium myself I can spot the look of latex in some of her close ups. What looks like lots of pores is actually the grain of the rubber. The second is the thin silver chain she wears in every one of her pictures and videos. This is a common trick is manufacturing these kinds of things.The chain is actually fake. It's part of the appliance. By having the 'chain' at the neck it cleverly hides the seam where the top of the appliance meets human skin. This technique is used in every costume effects film of the last 40 years.

I'm fairly sure Himiwako is a fake wearing a theatrical quality latex rubber prosthetic. Two reasons I say that: The first is that having worked in the medium myself I can spot the look of latex in some of her close ups. What looks like lots of pores is actually the grain of the rubber. The second is the thin silver chain she wears in every one of her pictures and videos. This is a common trick is manufacturing these kinds of things.The chain is actually fake. It's part of the appliance. By having the 'chain' at the neck it cleverly hides the seam where the top of the appliance meets human skin. This technique is used in every costume effects film of the last 40 years.
I suppose you mean like this
I didn’t believe she was real at first but then later there was just too much evidence to say she was fake.She was seen out in public a lot with ample cleavage showing not like a certain Bustyyyjenny which will forever be debated.Like people have said her breasts are gone and for the sake of her health the better.

Attachments

• 1C3DE422-EEF0-4171-A930-E4A1264CBFFD.jpeg
    1C3DE422-EEF0-4171-A930-E4A1264CBFFD.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 233
Please, let's not start this crap again. No, she has never worn any prosthetics, and no she's not fake. There has already been pages upon pages of ppl saying the same thing and everyone was proven wrong when she actually went topless. It would literally be impossible for her to wear a prosthetic, so your theory makes zero sense. Anymore arguments saying she's fake will just be seen as trolling.

Please, let's not start this crap again. No, she has never worn any prosthetics, and no she's not fake. There has already been pages upon pages of ppl saying the same thing and everyone was proven wrong when she actually went topless. It would literally be impossible for her to wear a prosthetic, so your theory makes zero sense. Anymore arguments saying she's fake will just been seen as trolling.
The topless videos actually reinforced my opinion when I saw them. It is not impossible for her to be wearing a prosthetic appliance, it's done in film all the time.. Believe whatever you like but as someone who has worked with makeup effects in both film and theater I have seen this before and I stand by my statement. I'm not saying I could have made the piece she wears but I've known people who do it for a living.

The topless videos actually reinforced my opinion when I saw them. It is not impossible for her to be wearing a prosthetic appliance, it's done in film all the time.. Believe whatever you like but as someone who has worked with makeup effects in both film and theater I have seen this before and I stand by my statement. I'm not saying I could have made the piece she wears but I've known people who do it for a living.
No, dude. Use some common sense and actually look at them. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's painfully obvious. Hypothetically, if that were true she would also have to be a millionaire to afford all these different sizes and state of the art prosthetics. :LOL:

And we are 1000 percent positive that you are wrong if that were the case then she would have had to order dozens upon dozens of fake latex tits all in varying minor size differences which would run a fucking fortune. In the topless videos they move completely like real breasts they are real breasts. Your statement is like saying gigantomastia isn't real and that is also wrong. She is just a chick who happened to get gigantomastia its not as complex as her having to order dozens of prosthetics and shape her entire life around wearing them 24/7 to the point that their are candid photos of her out and about

And what do all prosthetics have in common? NONE of them no matter how professionally made or expensive, move realistically. It is also unbelievably obvious when they are touched or grabbed in any way.

Any of her videos where she is topless and moving around etc show there is no way in hell they are fake.
The way her tit flesh moves, jiggles, flops around with her movement and wobbles when she is on her back and the way it oozes over her fingers when she holds them... There is just no way prosthetics can imitate that.

At first I thought they were fake for reasons given. However, I'm persuaded they are real. There is no economic reason that someone would/could invest in 4-5 different sized high quality fakes and then not open a site, do vids, or try to market them beyond just playing games on Twitch.

If they are fake, I'd like to see examples of realistic looking fakes of a comparable size to hers.

At first I thought they were fake for reasons given. However, I'm persuaded they are real. There is no economic reason that someone would/could invest in 4-5 different sized high quality fakes and then not open a site, do vids, or try to market them beyond just playing games on Twitch.

If they are fake, I'd like to see examples of realistic looking fakes of a comparable size to hers.
I cannot believe that this conversation is happening again. After all of the videos and nude photos, only a troll or special kind of stupid would even bring that up. Initialy, I had some skepticism also just like you eric69, but just like you I saw all of the overwhelming evidence that verified she was indeed genuine.

Anyone who got a chance to see her in person, what was your reaction to breasts her size and what was the common reaction of those around you? I personally don't think I could avoid staring!

Status
Not open for further replies.