HH cup has crazy things happen to her

BakersDozen101

Reaction score
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2150519-Jesss-Story

Hi all, I made a choose-your-own-adventure story on writing.com recently. It's about a girl with enormous boobs on a slim frame and she gets into lots of trouble because of them. She's a rainbows and butterfly character who gets taken advantage of a lot.

These are some of the funniest and most real scenarios I've ever wrote. I can't believe what happens in them. I don't want to spoil them though. I'll say that there are multiple button bursting scenes, an expansion scene, a date, and some funny introspection. It's a realistic story in the sense of characters truly trying to solve problems and fix their struggles but if I feel like seeing something amazing happen on the page I have no problem introducing a convenient situation here or a to-good-to-be-true moment there.

There about 20,000 words worth of paths in the story so plenty to start you guys off. If you like it, let me know. Feel free to add to it as well.

And at this moment, the story has 0 views so if you are first to click, you might be the lucky first reader!

Not sure if I'm the first to attempt reading, but Writing.com seems to want to only work for paying users.

I just logged out and tried to read it and it seems it's not allowing guests to read interactive stories (because of bandwidth). That's lame. Well, if you are bored and horny, make a free account and check it out anyway. Recent developments include a man getting a handjob from Jess and, as he's about to bust, sticking his dick through her blouse's button gap and ejaculating there. Then she's sent back to her receptionist desk where some people notice the odor...

In an interactive story, you choose what happens next!

Neo5692003 said:
Not sure if I'm the first to attempt reading, but Writing.com seems to want to only work for paying users.

Same with me, even if i have an account it just won't let me read it, idk why, but it seems i need to have a paid account for that

that's annoying...well, i'll copy and past some here later today then

There’s another interactive story site called chyoa that works pretty great. Perhaps try that?

Here is chapter I like. Through some blackmail, Gary the maintenance man gets Jess, the main character and receptionist, to give him a handjob.

-------

Gary was doing the slow-hip-rocking that all men do when they're about to cum. Whether they want to or not, their body is twitching itself. Once that started, he decided he was going to cum inside Jess's cleavage. That had to be the end to this. He had to experience what it was like to be inside there. "Jess." Gary said.

Jess looked up. "Yes?"

"Get a tissue, I'm going to cum." Gary said.

Jess turned to Ron's desk and reached for a box of tissues. When she did, Gary took his chance. He pulled his penis from Jess's hand and aimed it towards a gap between two of her blouse buttons. With a moan, he plunged seven inches deep into cleavage. He felt Jess's forehead bounce against his torso and her hands bump against his thighs. The friction between his penis and those inches of boobs was enough to signal the semen-release mechanism in Gary's balls. Cum shot through his penis and into Jess's chest. Her inner breasts were covered, the front of her boobs were covered, and the cum began dripping through her underboob. With that mixture, the experience close to a vagina. Gary swung his dick around as much as his could in this tight space. Exploring was difficult but each centimeter of space he discovered created loud squishing sounds.

Gary pulled out and looked down at Jess's unique posture. She was on her knees with her hands in her laps and her hair in her face and her two breasts looking neat. Her breasts held a cupful of cum between them but you couldn't see it. Gary had shot everything inside her and pulled out clean.

"I feel good." Gary said.

"You just..."

"Came in your chest. I've always wanted to do that. And I was clean about it too. Not a drop anywhere to be seen."

Jess inhaled and the smell of cum rose into her nose. It was heavy and damp like the exhaust from a car. "I don't have other clothes. What am I supposed to do?"

"That's for Ron to decide. He's your boss." Gary said as he looked to Ron.

Ron was smiling from ear-to-ear. He had never witnessed such a performance in his life. Gary came in with his cock swinging and persuaded Jess to stroke it and then finished his load in the happiest place on earth. That was a complete victory. "Gary, do you think Jess should go back to to work in the condition she is? You did pull out in a clean way."

"I don't see why not." Gary said.

"Jess, do you think anyone will notice?" Ron asked.

"I guess not." She said.

"Pick your self up then and please return to the phones. I'm sure people are waiting to hear from you. Gary, go back to work. Thank you for your service." Ron said and he waved both out of his office.

"Let me know when you want Round 2." Gary said. He gave Jess's breast a squeeze and a squishing sound came out of them. "You can hold a lot in here. You could open up a sperm bank."

"I didn't think you were going to cum in my shirt." Jess said.

"You should think everyone is going to cum in your shirt." Gary replied.

With that, the two separated. Gary went back to the maintenance closet and Jess to her receptionist desk.

Two cooks from the kitchen smell the cum on Jess and add their loads to the pot........

-----======----

Sensing that this conversation was not a good one to be a part of, Jess stood up and started to leave. "Where are you going?" The cook called out.

"I'm - " Jess was cut off. As she went to round a corner another cook was coming from the kitchen and bumped into her. The two collided nose to nose and chest to chest. When Jess's boobs bumped into the cook's chest there was a loud squish sound from the cum that was pooling there. She backed up and looked at the cook. His eyes were staring down at her chest, at a cum spot that had appeared on her blouse from the impact of the chest bump.

"What is that?" He asked. The spot was as big as a fist. It made an O over the center of her breasts.

The first cook on the scene, the one who has smelt the cum ran over and grabbed both Cook #2 and Jess by the arms and rushed them back to the kitchen. There he put his nose to Jess's blouse and inhaled. "I can't believe you." He said to Jess.

"Believe what?" Cook #2 said.

Jess stood in silence. She wanted to run out of the door but she knew she wouldn't get far.

"Jess, why are you carrying a load of cum in your chest?" Cook #1 asked. Cook #2's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "I know that smell. Tell me right now. Whose cum is this?"

"It's Gary's." Jess said.

"From maintenance?" Cook #1 asked.

"Yes." Jess said.

Cook #1 put his hands in the air. "Oh no. He got to you first? Are you two dating?"

Jess shook her head.

"So this was a favor? And you let him cum in your chest without cleaning up?" Cook #1 looked at Jess with disbelief. How ridiculous this situation was dawned on him.

"I guess it was a favor. I mean, I didn't expect it. I was giving him a handjob." Jess said.

"A handjob? And then when he came, he stuck you? Jess, this situation is incredible. You know Gary and I are best friends." Cook #1 said.

"I didn't know that." Jess said.

"That means I do, he does. And whatever he does, I do. We're very competitive men. I think you ought to let me cum between your boobs like you let him do."

"I don't know. It was a one time thing and it was really unexpected."

"That resident out there, Clark, he smelt it too. He knew you had been cum on. When I go back out there later, Clark is going to ask me about what we were doing back here and why you left so abruptly. I can either tell him the truth, that you had a load of cum in your bra, or I can tell him that you felt a food allergy and had to come to the kitchen for antihistamine." Cook #1 said. He folded his arms across his chest as he felt his penis harden. He hadn't had a woman in weeks. The kitchen kept him and his penis smelling like food and grease. No one wanted to touch him. He wasn't ugly, he just wasn't charming either. He was a nobody sort of guy, someone who isn't very bright, or witty, or hygienic. He didn't have much going for him until now.

Chef #2 didn't know what was going on exactly. All he knew was this big-boobed girl Jess seemed to be getting around the office and that he might be next.

Jess was feeling miserable. She was mortified that she had been caught with the cum in her bra and now it looked like she would have to service two more men before the day was over. "Let's do something quick." She said. The cook's eyes lit up. Cook #1 started stroking his cock through his pants.

"Yes, Jess. I knew you had it in you. Get on your knees and we can make this easy." Jess did so. "How big are you anyway? I know Gary likes his women round like you."

"I'm a 30HH." Jess said. "Do you want me to take my top off?" She asked.

"Did Gary take your top off?" Cook #1 asked as he pulled out his penis. He brought it to Jess's face. She backed off as a reflex.

"No. He stuck himself in while I was dressed."

Cook #1 pulled Jess's shoulders into him and stuck his cock between the same button gap Gary had. "Then I will too." He said. "30HH? God damn. This is the best." Cook #1 meant to keep talking but the feeling of heavy tits squashing his penis was overwhelming. The tightness was incredible. His penis was snug and slimy and infinitely warm. "How do I feel?" He asked.

Jess could hardly see. Cook #1's kitchen apron was bumping into her face. It was sticky like syrup and smelt like grease. "You feel fine." She said. Cook #1 started to pump with rhythm.

"Just fine? Oh, that's not good enough." Cook #1 started to perfect his technique. He pulled out far enough so all that was inside her cleavage was his cock head. Then he would slide all the way in so his belt buckle was nearly in her cleavage. It was all the sexier since she was dressed in her work clothes. "Now we have some friction going on. I can feel Gary's cum foaming up in there. I'm going to turn your tits into a bubble bath."

As the titty fucking went on, Cook #2 pulled his dick out and started stroking. He knelt next to Jess and started to put his hand under the bottom of her boob. "Heavy." He said as he squeezed.

"Get out of here." Cook #1 said. He had a good routine going and didn't want to lose his groove.

"I'm about to cum. I'm turned on." Cook #2 said. He hadn't seen a woman in a sexual way in over 4 months. He was more desperate than Cook #1.

"Hold it in. I'm trying to start a soak Miss Jessica's bra in cum today. Gary's warmed us up and now we can add our juice to the mix."

"Why do you want to cum inside my so badly?" Jess asked.

"For no reason. I get off on seeing a big-boobed girl like you walk aroudn with a chest of cum. I want to see how full we can make you. You were squishing loud before. Imagine two more big loads added to the pot." Cook #1 said.

Cook #2 was stroking himself fast. "I'm going to cum." He said.

"Not yet. You need to cum inside here" Cook #1 said as he pointed to Jess's boobs.

Cook #2 got on his knees and stick his cock underneath Jess's boobs through a different button gap and started to cum. "I'm juicing." He said as his cock twitched several loads into Jess's cleavage. Fortunately for the two cooks, Jess's boobs were massive enough to have room for both of them without them touching. But when Cook #2 started shooting cum jets, Cook #1's dick got covered. He didn't stop pumping though. He knew this moment would happen again so he concentrated and on having an orgasm. Cook #2's cum actually made the situation slimier and warmer so it wasn't hard. Cook #1 was busting his load soon enough.

Now both of them were cumming at the same time. White loads were bursting through Jess's bra and boobs. Cook #1 was standing with his pants at his ankles and his penis turned down into Jess's cleavage. Cook #2 was kneeling with his penis pointed high and stuck into her underboob. Together, these men were turning her chest into a white cum water park. Her bra was filling soaking with cum and her cleavage was full of it. Finally, it started to drip down to her torso.

"I don't think I want this to happen to me anymore...." Jess said.

"Shush. Your boobs are the perfect cum sponge. Plus, Gary started this. We're ending it." Cook # 1 said.

"Jess, you are the most wonderful girl in the world. Thank you. My cock is so happy. Please, don't be upset." Cook #2 said.

Both men pulled out and started to buckle up. Jess looked down at her shirt which was beginning to show signs of abuse. All the buttons were intact but the cum was so heavy that the bra fabric couldn't absorb it alone. The shirt started to dampen too. "What am I going to do about my shirt?"

"You aren't going to change it. That's for sure. Your shirt is a badge of honor. It's a successful science project. Have you ever had three men's cum inside your bra at once?" Cook #1 asked.

"No."

"Then we have a new record."

This is the adult storyline. Jess's milking machine broke and she goes to a company to purchase a better one...
---------------

Jess walked into the office of Milkers Inc, a company that specialized in milking devices. These devices were ordinarily for cows but occasionally a woman with an enormous bust would come in a request something. As Jess walked from the parking lot to the door, men lined up in the window to watch her walk. "She's an M cup." Someone guessed.

"No. Bigger." Another said.

Five minutes later, Jess was seated in a salesman's office.

"Jess, you say you've been using our Milker 2. How has that been going?" The salesman asked.

"It's nice. I've used it for a year but recently it's started acting funny. It shuts off randomly and I feel like the suction is uneven sometimes. Occasional, my right breast feels more milked than the other." Jess said.

"Only for a year? Those sound like typical malfunctions but they usually happen to milkers that have been in use for several years. How often do you use it?"

"Recently, quite a lot. I leave it on all night two nights a week."

"You use it all night?" The salesman asked.

Jess smiled. "Yes. From midnight to 8 AM. Is that unusual?"

"From the looks of you, I can see why. Did you know human milk is much thicker than cows? Our machinery would age more quickly if it was processing that much milk. Are you interested in trying our Milker 3?"

"I'd like to do that," Jess said.

The salesman pulled a pump out from a box. "This is Milker 3 and you are officially the first woman to try it. Are you comfortable trying it in my office?"

Jess nodded and began unbuttoning her top.

"Braless? That's brave of you." The salesman said.

"I can't find any bras for me. I have some that I wear but I know they aren't my size. I'm supposed to hear back from a bra company in Poland about getting a custom fit but they haven't come through yet." Jess said as her two breasts plopped out. "It might be time to call them back though. I don't think I can last much longer."

"I wouldn't be able to." The salesman said. He stepped from behind his desk to assist Jess. He stood behind her with the two milker cups in his hand. They were as large as punch bowls. "I suppose you wouldn't be able to tell me your cup size then?"

Jess laughed. She hadn't kept track of her cup size for a while. "I couldn't." She said. "Could you hand me a bowl?"

"Do you mind?" The salesman asked as he knelt beside Jess. Her nipple was a few inches from his mouth.

"Sure." She said.

He placed one over one of her breasts. It covered less than a tenth of her size. "You are going to give our technology a run for its money." He said as he fastened the cup into place and turned on the suction. "How does this feel?"

"Comfortable," Jess said.

"Good. Now the other one." The salesman said. He lifted Jess's other breast into the cup and turned the suction power to five.

Jess gave a quiet yelp. The feeling of suction on her breast was powerful. Even slight suction was enough to trigger her body to go into milking mode. She felt relaxed. Her body was used to the long hours of sitting still that milking required. She closed her eyes.

"How long have you been milking for?" He asked.

"Three years. For the first two milking was a part-time job and now it seems more like a full-time one." Jess said.

"If you don't mind me saying so, you have a wonderful pair of breasts and I'm sure you are very successful in your full-time job."

"Thank you. These have been growing since I was eight and they are not stopping. I'm surprised I didn't start to milk sooner. I feel like every woman starts to lactate once she reaches a certain size." Jess said.

END OF CHAPTER

Choices
1) The salesman calibrates the machine.
2)Jess starts getting turned on.
3) Another salesman knocks on the door.

Choice 1....

Jess's eyes were closed while the Milker 3 pumped. She concentrated on feeling each pump separately. Her left side was pumping smoothly but her right side was quicker and more inconsistent. At first, the suction was rough and then soft and then rough again. "I think there is - " Jess stopped mid-sentence. She looked and saw that the salesman was sucking her right breast himself.

"Mmmmfffffmmmmghhhh." He said as he neck bobbed up and down. The glasses on his nose bounced on and off as he inhaled.

"What are you doing?" Jess asked.

He pulled his mouth away from her nipple and milk ran down the sides of his mouth. "Calibrating." He said and went back to sucking. One hand was turning a knob on the Milker 3. "How's that?"

"It's good," Jess said.

"I'm going to test different suction strengths. Tap my head once if you want me to suck harder and twice if you want me to suck softer. I want you to try to go as hard as you can so we can set the limit for the machine. Okay?" He said and went to sucking.

"This is so unusual." Jess thought to herself. "But I think I'll be getting a high-quality product if the salesman is willing to go through all of this trouble. She tapped his head once and he increased the suction with his mouth and his hand turned the knob to increase suction on the cup. Jess admired the man's dedication. He was quite a sight. Between her legs was the Milker 3. To her right was the salesman, hard at work, testing suction pressure with his mouth, and to her left was the thick, plastic cord that connected the Milker 3 to the cup at the end of her breast. She gave him another tap and he increased again. After a few more taps the suction was becoming too much. It felt like she had a weight dangling from her nipple. She was surprised the man's mouth could produce such pressure. So, she tapped him twice. But he sped up twice. She tapped him twice again, and again, he sped up. Now the pressure was unbearable. She started furiously tapping his head. "Please, that's too much," Jess said. Milk was running out of the poor man's mouth, his belly was full of milk. The machine was only 50% calibrated.

The salesman brought his head up. He was out of breath. "Ma'am, you can take an incredible amount of pressure." He said. Then he looked at her nipple which was the size of a baby's fist. "And I can see why. Your nipples are hearty. They're spraying milk like a faucet."

Jess gave a weak smile. "They have been milking for some time now. I suppose they have grown."

"Would you mind if I brought in another salesman? Your breasts are by far the largest we've seen and our machine can't calibrate properly. To be honest with you, real cows are about half your size and half as full of milk. You must hear sloshing sounds when you walk."

Jess smiled again. "I've been told that if you put my nipple in your ear you can hear the ocean."

"I believe you." He said.

Someone knocked on the door and a head popped in. "Dave, you needed me?"

"Yes, Jacob, come in. Jacob, this is Jess. Jess, this is Jacob."

Jacob walked over and saw the milk on the floor. It had sprayed the back of Dave's desk, the carpet, and the arms of Jess's chair. "How can I help?" He asked.

"Jess, a new client of ours, needs her Milker 3 calibrated and her current dimensions are much larger than anything we've had to work with before. I need you to use oral calibration. Can you do that?" Dave asked.

Jacob nodded and knelt next to Dave and put his mouth on Jess's nipple. Dave went back to sucking with his mouth and fiddling the Milker 3 knobs with his hand. After a few moments, milk was dribbling out of both men's mouth and they showed no sign of stopping. It was difficult to get their tongues completely around Jess's nipples. They were thick enough to fill your mouth. If you opened as wide as you could, set the nipple in the center of your mouth without it touching your teeth, and you sucked with the strength of your cheeks, you could find a good rhythm. The two boys went at it for some time and it was clear by the bulge in your pants that they were enjoying themselves. Once in a while, they'd look at one another and gave a knowing look.

Eventually, David's belly was getting truly full and as much as he wanted to continue sucking, he couldn't. "Jess, you have been a wonderful client. I have a final favor to ask you." David said as he looked down at his pants. "Would it be too much trouble if I inspected you with a bump test?"

"A bump test?" Jess asked.

David picked up Jess's hand and put it on his crotch. "Yes, this bump. I'd like to give your breasts a final inspection. The Milker 3 is almost calibrated. This bump test all that's left." He said.

"I don't know," Jess said.

"For being such a good sport, I'm sure our company would give you the Milker 3 for a heavily discounted cost. It's several thousand dollars and, if you allow us to perform a bump test, I think we could let you take it for a few pennies." David said.

Jacob followed suit. He stood up and grabbed Jess's hand and put it on his crotch. "The bump test is easy. We're going to pull out our bump stick, inspect your chest, and once our bump stick gives a positive reading, the test is over." Jacob said.

"What's a positive reading like?" Jess asked.

Jacob and David looked at each other. "You'll know." They said in unison.

Five minutes later and the two boys had each taking a turn pumping their bump stick into Jess's cleavage. "Hold this," David said. He handed Jess her own massive breast. He held the other one and put stuck his stick between them. "These are the best breasts of all time. This test is going great." He said. "Jess, I think you should consider finding a way to have a bump test performed on you daily. It improves the health of the breast tissue and keeps the skin soft."

"I'm sure," Jess said. She watched in amazement at the two, young salesman took turns furiously bumping themselves into her chest. Once one was about cum, he would back off, exhale and switch. At one point, each boy stuck their bump stick under Jess's armpit. They lifted a breast onto the stick and let it hang over. "Your breast is so heavy," David said. "The weight is incredible. We drank a lot of your milk but I can tell there is a lot left."

With that comment, Jacob left the room and came back a minute later with a sheepish smile. "Jess, can I ask you a favor?"

"What is - " Jess was interrupted by David's bump test giving a positive result. Cum shot across her chest.

"I think we need more bump tests. There are five guys behind me and they need to double check our work." Jacob said. Five more salesmen walked in behind him, each with their bump stick at the ready. "Come on boy, Jess is busy. Let's make this quick," David said.

Last edited:
This is fucking terrible. It reads like a 16 year old with a fedora typing away some wishful thinking.

slippity said:
This is fucking terrible. It reads like a 16 year old with a fedora typing away some wishful thinking.

Shut the hell up. I think it’s pretty good.

Lol. This is wishful thinking.

And thanks Boobfan27

I'll be honest. I really don't like "choose-your-own-adventure" stories.

I just find the whole format annoying.

BUT...

The examples you've posted are really, really good and were more than enough to tempt me to have a look...

I've read the whole thing and you have written some excellent work there - especially the milking chapter and the button popping event.

Why not just write Jess's story one chapter at a time and post them?

You could switch between adding a chapter to the High School part or the Married part to keep it varied...

It would be fantastic. I'd love to read it.

Either way, thanks for sharing the story with us. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Some great writing here. We obviously have a lot in common because half of the scenarios/developments are pretty much exactly what I'd write. Felt like I'd wrote them myself.

The only downside is there's a lot of dead ends. A lot of the potential choices sound good and I'd love to read more!

Brianm, that was a really amazing compliment. Thank you. I love the milking chapter in the office and the button popping too. The button popping especially is surreal. The idea of a crowd of guys chanting for a gullible female is perfection.

As far as adding more additions here or posting something long-form, I might. I want people here to have access and it seems writing.com is not as accessible as I thought.

Brazongo, thank you. It's cool that we have the same sorts of interest and fascinations. There is something infinitely interesting about a happy-go-lucky girl getting herself into trouble. How did you find the chapter with the father and son? I'm not sure where that is going but I know it'll go somewhere good.

More to come.

BakersDozen101 said:
Brazongo, thank you. It's cool that we have the same sorts of interest and fascinations. There is something infinitely interesting about a happy-go-lucky girl getting herself into trouble. How did you find the chapter with the father and son? I'm not sure where that is going but I know it'll go somewhere good.

More to come.
Didn't see any chapter with a father and son? Maybe you could post some here.

The only thread I've been able to read fully was the post-grad one. I tried reading the married one but writing.com kept showing that "temporarily unavailable" page and I gave up. The rest show up as dead ends from the start.