What's happen with Himiwako? (NO media allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting... I can't even remember if I ever saw that topless video. I remember seeing something where you couldn't see the nipples even though they were out (?)
Was she not in the US?
The reason I would say about not being able to see her nipples would be they have stretched and flattened by the the quick growth.Also her dark skin and the (lack of) lighting didn’t help

She recently tweeted in response to someone asking her about twitch

"I have no problem ignoring the jerks. It's the people that come out of the woodwork to literally make my life harder and the people around me. I love gaming regardless of what people say or the state of pain I'm in while playing. But when it starts to affect the pp around me... "

immediately followed up by

"I must make some unfortunate decisions. But anyway... I look forward to chatting with you as well babe"

So it sounds like if she hasn't had the reduction already she is literally being forced to have it and maybe the talk she had about being immobilized by it wasn't bs.

Now that i have confirmation it may be true i might as well share the details of what she said to me.

When we talked she basically said that her breasts had gotten to the point where she couldn't wear clothes anymore. That she didnt go out in public anymore and that she basically lives life as a naked bean bag of boobs gaming and doing IT work from her house. That the growth had gotten to the point that she needed her families help to do basic things like get up and sometimes walk around and that unless someone was home she was pretty much grounded to one area but she still didn't want to change her body despite her families and doctors isistance that she get a mastectomy. The last time we had talked she had said she had just started another extreme spurt and wondered when would it end. That was i january (not the end of last year as i previously mentioned. i remembered us discussing the resident evil 2 remake which had just released ) i chalked it all up as being bullshit but given her recent tweet about when it affects her family and her needing to make unfortunate decisions she may have been being legit i just couldnt believe anyone would let themselves get to such a size before getting medical help. Then again when she went off the grid she was one of the biggest gigantomastia cases ever seen.

And I know she has pictures. Wonder if she will ever share them. I would pay a nice amount for them.

But it sounds awful as they seem to have grown to a size unmanageable. I guess the best I can hope for is a short documentary vid like Peggy or Pilma.

"I have no problem ignoring the jerks. It's the people that come out of the woodwork to literally make my life harder and the people around me. I love gaming regardless of what people say or the state of pain I'm in while playing. But when it starts to affect the pp around me... "

"I must make some unfortunate decisions. But anyway... I look forward to chatting with you as well babe"

So it sounds like if she hasn't had the reduction already she is literally being forced to have it and maybe the talk she had about being immobilized by it wasn't bs.

Now that i have confirmation it may be true i might as well share the details of what she said to me.

When we talked she basically said that her breasts had gotten to the point where she couldn't wear clothes anymore. That she didnt go out in public anymore and that she basically lives life as a naked bean bag of boobs gaming and doing IT work from her house. That the growth had gotten to the point that she needed her families help to do basic things like get up and sometimes walk around and that unless someone was home she was pretty much grounded to one area but she still didn't want to change her body despite her families and doctors isistance that she get a mastectomy. The last time we had talked she had said she had just started another extreme spurt and wondered when would it end. That was i january (not the end of last year as i previously mentioned. i remembered us discussing the resident evil 2 remake which had just released ) i chalked it all up as being bullshit but given her recent tweet about when it affects her family and her needing to make unfortunate decisions she may have been being legit i just couldnt believe anyone would let themselves get to such a size before getting medical help. Then again when she went off the grid she was one of the biggest gigantomastia cases ever seen.
Geez never thought he say ththiththis about himiwako but, she better get the reduction soon.

Didn't know she had it that rough

And I know she has pictures. Wonder if she will ever share them. I would pay a nice amount for them.

But it sounds awful as they seem to have grown to a size unmanageable. I guess the best I can hope for is a short documentary vid like Peggy or Pilma.
Peggy or Pilma? Who are these ladies, and where are the documentaries?

Wow! That really does sound rough :( Is she still growing? Or is her condition starting to calm down? I couldn't imagine how large they'd have to be to practically render her immobile.

Shall we start a fund? And for funding her reduction she makes vids? of course only if it’s decent and not somehow awful and gross for her :-/ but I do think she should have them removed if Doctor is calling for it.

I'll believe it when I see it. If the internet has taught me anything, it's to believe nothing unless there are photos and you've checked them to make sure they haven't been shopped :D

Shall we start a fund? And for funding her reduction she makes vids? of course only if it’s decent and not somehow awful and gross for her :-/ but I do think she should have them removed if Doctor is calling for it.

No such thing needed shes joked many times about how shes in amsterdam where she can just wake up in the morning go to the doctors on wednesday and have a reduction done by monday because shes crippled by it government pays 100%

When I read her Twitter posts, since I didn't hear of her making any mention of a reduction I assumed that the "unfortunate decision" she was referring to no longer posting pics or streaming on Twitch due to real life stalkers. She has stated that she loves her body and wants to keep her breasts, so I doubt she's going to get a reduction - especially since she can get a government funded operation at anytime.

I believe the unfortunate decision she was referring to was no longer being able to post new pics or go on Twitch. Also since she can't find any clothes to fit her, that could also be another reason why she doesn't post anything new. Even before her problems with those stalkers, she said she would not return to Twitch or post new pics until she stopped growing and got a bra that fits. So either way, it appears unlikely we'll ever see anything new from her knowing what we do now. I wish her the best and hope that she find happiness in whatever she decides to do now.

Based on what Zomogustar said about her earlier, I am inclined to agree. If she was already to the point where she was already immobile unless there was someone there to help her back in January before starting another extreme growth spurt, then it may be the best for her health. It's too bad she will have to lose them; but for her health's sake, it may be for the best.

When I read her Twitter posts, since I didn't hear of her making any mention of a reduction I assumed that the "unfortunate decision" she was referring to no longer posting pics or streaming on Twitch due to real life stalkers. She has stated that she loves her body and wants to keep her breasts, so I doubt she's going to get a reduction - especially since she can get a government funded operation at anytime.

I believe the unfortunate decision she was referring to was no longer being able to post new pics or go on Twitch. Also since she can't find any clothes to fit her, that could also be another reason why she doesn't post anything new. Even before her problems with those stalkers, she said she would not return to Twitch or post new pics until she stopped growing and got a bra that fits. So either way, it appears unlikely we'll ever see anything new from her knowing what we do now. I wish her the best and hope that she find happiness in whatever she decides to do now.

See i thought the same way at first but then i realized she said that she had an unfortunate decesion she had to make the thing is that it sounded like it was about a future decesion she hasnt been in the public eye in three years so thats something she already been made i think it was the reduction because of the fact that she mentioned it hindering her family and i knwo shes not the type of woman who wants to be a family burden and while shey may love her breasts at this point its less about loving your body and moreso about being able to live a normal life or honestly even live at all. People dont get that her breasts could get so big that the actual size of the breasts results in her death right. When you hear of death from gigantomastia its often to something on the side like a result of the reduction or infection but you can die from having breasts that are too big. Her having breasts the size she apparently has now puts an insane amount of stress on her heart having to work extra hard to pump blood through them as they are two massive massive organs that her body has to support. the sheer amount of stress on her heart from having breasts that large can lead to heart failure so im more concerned about that aspect than seeing her post nudes or anything i want her to have the reduction simply because idont want her to die from a heart attack in her sleep from something stupid like this that could be prevented.

Her twitter seems to be getting swarmed with "I have gigantomastia and am looking for someone else with it to talk to" fakes as of recent.

As long as there's copious photos and videos pre-op to go with that reduction, I'm happy. But I'm used to gigantomastia cases having crappy pre-op images, so I won't be surprised if there is never any images of her final gigantomastia status.

Never in the field of boobolgy has so much been written by so many with so few verified sources or evidence to back any of it up.

See i thought the same way at first but then i realized she said that she had an unfortunate decesion she had to make the thing is that it sounded like it was about a future decesion she hasnt been in the public eye in three years so thats something she already been made i think it was the reduction because of the fact that she mentioned it hindering her family and i knwo shes not the type of woman who wants to be a family burden and while shey may love her breasts at this point its less about loving your body and moreso about being able to live a normal life or honestly even live at all. People dont get that her breasts could get so big that the actual size of the breasts results in her death right. When you hear of death from gigantomastia its often to something on the side like a result of the reduction or infection but you can die from having breasts that are too big. Her having breasts the size she apparently has now puts an insane amount of stress on her heart having to work extra hard to pump blood through them as they are two massive massive organs that her body has to support. the sheer amount of stress on her heart from having breasts that large can lead to heart failure so im more concerned about that aspect than seeing her post nudes or anything i want her to have the reduction simply because idont want her to die from a heart attack in her sleep from something stupid like this that could be prevented.
This really kills my dream of having a GF with gigantomastia :( Is there signs like chest pain, heavy breathing, sleep apnea or something? Maybe some steps to prevent it? idk But Norma Stitz seems fine to me and shes 62! This is really sucks though...

Status
Not open for further replies.