Unofficial macromastia-blog.dk

Is there a thread dedicated to this beauty?
Please remember, before asking this type of question, use the Search engine here. It works quite well.

There is a girl here with that name. But, based on the date of the post, 2019, vs the date of the post you quoted, 2016, I doubt very seriously if it is the same girl.

Exactly what are you asking for here? :unsure:

Since you know who 2 of the 3 gals are, it seems to me that you do not want an ID, but rather, anymore media on her?

But, in the future, please be sure to post only 1 girl per ID and/or Request. See Rule 4, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ .

With regards to Ms X, unfortunately, the Forum's Search engine will not work with 3 or less letters. Nor, will it work with common words.

However, and by sheer luck, there is this thread that was just started on her, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...uge-areolas-ided-as-bustymsx-aka-ms-x.126116/

Exactly what are you asking for here? :unsure:

Since you know who 2 of the 3 gals are, it seems to me that you do not want an ID, but rather, anymore media on her?

But, in the future, please be sure to post only 1 girl per ID and/or Request. See Rule 4, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ .

With regards to Ms X, unfortunately, the Forum's Search engine will not work with 3 or less letters. Nor, will it work with common words.

However, and by sheer luck, there is this thread that was just started on her, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/bbw4u-♦-huge-macromastia-girl-excellent-tits-huge-areolas-ided-as-bustymsx-aka-ms-x.126116/
Your question is weird .... This is a thread relative to the blog "macromastia" isn't it ? ... I just ask for the models id I don't know, just what we all do from the beginning of this thead .... the names on this blog are usually differents or partials from the models avatars, for example brianna for CassieOpia and so on ... and before you left your post I only knew who was Caroline thank to noamchomsky ... ms x was not relevant for me as for brianna ( and same for caroline )... you responded with your link to her thread, thank you...

Your question is weird .... This is a thread relative to the blog "macromastia" isn't it ? ... I just ask for the models id I don't know, just what we all do from the beginning of this thead .... the names on this blog are usually differents or partials from the models avatars, for example brianna for CassieOpia and so on ... and before you left your post I only knew who was Caroline thank to noamchomsky ... ms x was not relevant for me as for brianna ( and same for caroline )... you responded with your link to her thread, thank you...
The thread is a topic, of the sub-forum, ID a Model & Requests. So, no, I do not see my question as being weird.

And, no, you did not just ask for the Models ID, as you clearly posted 2 of their names.

Now, technically, once a model has been IDed in this topic, she should be split off into her own thread, in the correct sub-forum.

Usually, the names of the models here ARE their correct name, as it is known to the poster. It is on other Blogs that they often times change a name to help protect her privacy.

Though, in the future, please, post only 1 girl per post (see Rule 4, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...please-read-important-important-important.41/ ).

Well, if Ms X was not relevant to you, why did you post her? :unsure:

You are welcome.

Maybe because it was written by the blog uploader this way ( check the link under my sentence it's written ms x , so I wrote again ms x in my sentence ... what's the point ??? Lol ) As I said the way he names the girls when he posts stuff is not relevant most of the time, I already tried to search using the names he indicates and it didn't give that much results . So i posted this girl because i gave up trusting the names the blogger gives ...
Is macromastia blog an official one for the girls ?

Last time I'm just looking for ID man , don't make me pretend something else just because of your thoughts . You're not in my brain, thanks

And sorry for my laziness, I thought well I was missing something when I posted my content , as I don't post so often I forgot the rules

Edited per author's request

Attachments

• randomwonderspart77-27-05-20.mp4_snapshot_00.01_[2020.05.28_12.22.42].jpg
    randomwonderspart77-27-05-20.mp4_snapshot_00.01_[2020.05.28_12.22.42].jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,099
  • randomwonderspart77-27-05-20.mp4_snapshot_02.51_[2020.05.28_12.23.40].jpg
    randomwonderspart77-27-05-20.mp4_snapshot_02.51_[2020.05.28_12.23.40].jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,151
  • randomwonderspart77-27-05-20.mp4_snapshot_03.11_[2020.05.28_12.24.03].jpg
    randomwonderspart77-27-05-20.mp4_snapshot_03.11_[2020.05.28_12.24.03].jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,264
Last edited: