Asian girl with macromastia

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twc1980

I've recently been to a Asia and was working for a month as a digital nomad. In my office after 3 days I noticed this really busty local girl who worked in office. Straight away I could see her massive boobs under her shirt.....although she wore clothes to minimise her size. Anyway I went to speak with her and she mentioned everyone in office was going out to a bar on the Island that night.

That night I went to the bar and while getting to know other people in the office, spoke with this girl and had a few beers; the conversation was good and she was just being friendly really, I dont think she was flirting or anything. Anyway after the bar closed she offered to give me a lift back to my hotel on her bike. While on the bike she asked me to put arms around her waist and I could then feel the weight of her boobs as they bounced. Furthermore, I could feel the bones in her bra around her tiny rib cage. I've never been so turned on if I were honest; she's a thin asian girl so boobs this size are like absolute gold dust.

Anyway she dropped me off at hotel and I then invited her in. She came into hotel although because of cultural differences did not understand that I wanted to have fun. It was very akward when I put my arms around her and she then quickly left and went home. It was horrible feeling thinking had offended her.

The next day I knew had to act quickly before I got friend zoned the next week. Straight away I went to office and got her number and texted her to apologise for confusion. She got back to me and after the akwardness had passed we had a really good text conversation; I used my player skills to seduce her and give her the impression I was there to find locations for a movie......I even forwarded pictures with two hollywood celebrities I have met after they were on Broadway. It worked a treat and we arranged to meet for breakfast the next day.

Rather than tell the whole story......lets just say we went for 8 dates over two months and had alot of fun if you know what I mean; took along time for her to trust me because of the cultural differences Her breasts are the biggest breasts I have ever seen on an Asian girl; they look huge. Most importantly, they just sit there and are so firm absolutely insane to play with; have never seen anything like it in my life. The most perfect and beautiful breasts I have ever seen.

I'm 20 years older than her so we decided to remain friends.......I was begining to really like her though and think about those books everyday.

Last edited:
Fantastic! Would you happen to have any more stories to share with us?

Is this a real story or made up story? Because the admins always tell us that people can make fake stories Here as well and i don’t trust the internet
I've recently been to a Asia and was working for a month as a digital nomad. In my office after 3 days I noticed this really busty local girl who worked in office. Straight away I could see her massive boobs under her shirt.....although she wore clothes to minimise her size. Anyway I went to speak with her and she mentioned everyone in office was going out to a bar on the Island that night.

That night I went to the bar and while getting to know other people in the office, spoke with this girl and had a few beers; the conversation was good and she was just being friendly really, I dont think she was flirting or anything. Anyway after the bar closed she offered to give me a lift back to my hotel on her bike. While on the bike she asked me to put arms around her waist and I could then feel the weight of her boobs as they bounced. Furthermore, I could feel the bones in her bra around her tiny rib cage. I've never been so turned on if I were honest; she's a thin asian girl so boobs this size are like absolute gold dust.

Anyway she dropped me off at hotel and I then invited her in. She came into hotel although because of cultural differences did not understand that I wanted to have fun. It was very akward when I put my arms around her and she then quickly left and went home. It was horrible feeling thinking had offended her.

The next day I knew had to act quickly before I got friend zoned the next week. Straight away I went to office and got her number and texted her to apologise for confusion. She got back to me and after the akwardness had passed we had a really good text conversation; I used my player skills to seduce her and give her the impression I was there to find locations for a movie......I even forwarded pictures with two hollywood celebrities I have met after they were on Broadway. It worked a treat and we arranged to meet for breakfast the next day.

Rather than tell the whole story......lets just say we went for 8 dates over two months and had alot of fun if you know what I mean; took along time for her to trust me because of the cultural differences Her breasts are the biggest breasts I have ever seen on an Asian girl; they look huge. Most importantly, they just sit there and are so firm absolutely insane to play with; have never seen anything like it in my life. The most perfect and beautiful breasts I have ever seen.

I'm 20 years older than her so we decided to remain friends.......I was begining to really like her though and think about those books everyday.

Fantastic! Would you happen to have any more stories to share with us?
Not like this......this is that moment I have been waiting for my entire life.....a 25 year old Asian girl with JJ boobs.......

Yes seen alot of huge boobs over my life....but nothing on this scale.....look at them....look how they sit its insane!

hope u share some pics

To be honest, I dont have any naked or topless pictures........it would be disrespectful. I've stayed friends with her and trust me, if I get divorced then I would date her again. Shes just out of this world as a person!

To be honest, I dont have any naked or topless pictures........it would be disrespectful. I've stayed friends with her and trust me, if I get divorced then I would date her again. Shes just out of this world as a person!
We don't need naked pics. Even clothed pics would be great.

100% pure made up story. These kind of dudes get a kick by getting people to believe their fantasies in their head. He says he doesnt even have normal pictures. And also the hotel story LOL. Any girl that you would touch without consent in a hotel wont go back to being friends with you. Get off the internet making fake stories and try to get a real girl

100% pure made up story. These kind of dudes get a kick by getting people to believe their fantasies in their head. He says he doesnt even have normal pictures. And also the hotel story LOL. Any girl that you would touch without consent in a hotel wont go back to being friends with you. Get off the internet making fake stories and try to get a real girl

Look my brother........I am a 43 year old man with alot of experience with women; I have absolutely no reason to make any strories up. I've explained how we met but made sure to keep other more private details confidential. If I were making up a story I would write in a stupid level of detail about playing with her boobs, sex and all that stuff. But I stay away from doing that because we should all know how that goes; we all know what we would do with a huge pair of perfect boobs and would have sex if offered would'nt we.

The most important part of my story (which you should be paying attention to) is how I got the girl. Like I said, she worked in my coworking office (as head of events) and hence why she goes out for the socials.

Furthermore, after she dropped me at my hotel I did'nt touch her, because you always let the girl make the first move and then mirror them. (Only creepy guys touch girls first and it shows desperation and lack of confidence). There was just an akward momemt when I thought we would kiss and she looked at me; from this I could tell it was'ent going to happen.

Furthermore, I got her nuber quickly and flirted with her; I sent her a picture I got backstage with Cuba Golding Junior.......I always use the same picture with girls; they will believe anything you tell them (because they are all looking for a guy with status and money). You just tell them what they want to hear to find you attractive and what makes them desire you (its called seduction)

We had a great time and went out 8 times.....it was about 4 dates to get to last base and it was incredible. Her breasts are huge and just so firm as you can see; huge nipples too. When she was on top I just held them and thanked the universe for helping me meet this girl.......how many asian girls have macromastia....maybe 1 in 20,000 or something.

But lifes about learning the skills so when these moments come, you can give yourself a chance to get what you want. When I see her boobs like hers, its all I can think about.

Shes a very cool girl, works hard and hustling to make something of herself.......had an old boyfriend who hurt her, helping her family pay off covid debt......just a very humble and attractive personality.

If you dont believe me.....now worries my friend.......but I dont lie and this is my first ever post.

Very nice story, happy you got to the last base with her! Do you have a picture (hiding her head) from social or WeChat?

Look my brother........I am a 43 year old man with alot of experience with women; I have absolutely no reason to make any strories up. I've explained how we met but made sure to keep other more private details confidential. If I were making up a story I would write in a stupid level of detail about playing with her boobs, sex and all that stuff. But I stay away from doing that because we should all know how that goes; we all know what we would do with a huge pair of perfect boobs and would have sex if offered would'nt we.

The most important part of my story (which you should be paying attention to) is how I got the girl. Like I said, she worked in my coworking office (as head of events) and hence why she goes out for the socials.

Furthermore, after she dropped me at my hotel I did'nt touch her, because you always let the girl make the first move and then mirror them. (Only creepy guys touch girls first and it shows desperation and lack of confidence). There was just an akward momemt when I thought we would kiss and she looked at me; from this I could tell it was'ent going to happen.

Furthermore, I got her nuber quickly and flirted with her; I sent her a picture I got backstage with Cuba Golding Junior.......I always use the same picture with girls; they will believe anything you tell them (because they are all looking for a guy with status and money). You just tell them what they want to hear to find you attractive and what makes them desire you (its called seduction)

We had a great time and went out 8 times.....it was about 4 dates to get to last base and it was incredible. Her breasts are huge and just so firm as you can see; huge nipples too. When she was on top I just held them and thanked the universe for helping me meet this girl.......how many asian girls have macromastia....maybe 1 in 20,000 or something.

But lifes about learning the skills so when these moments come, you can give yourself a chance to get what you want. When I see her boobs like hers, its all I can think about.

Shes a very cool girl, works hard and hustling to make something of herself.......had an old boyfriend who hurt her, helping her family pay off covid debt......just a very humble and attractive personality.

If you dont believe me.....now worries my friend.......but I dont lie and this is my first ever post.
Hi. I believe you)
Can you describe the girl in more detail? Height, hairstyle, smile

Wow what country was this? Pics please!

I definitely believe you, it can happen out there, the population is huge and theres actually a lot of girls with oversized boobs in asia

Ive lived in China and the asian region for around 2 years and in those two years I saw two of these girls that truly had it.

One was at the local street market, I was walking through some stalls and saw this girl who looked around 21-23, she had huge breasts and struggled to hide them, sorta like a hitomi tanaka build, it was pretty obvious through the sweatshirt she wore. It was a quick glance as I had a gf at the time but I definitely kept that memory

The second time was at a university I studied at, it was the admin lady, probably in her early 30's and her boobs were so damn big, she was of medium build and she had a nice face too, I used to go there for my ID card, and my gym card, and every time i hoped she was working there. Most of the time she was there and was definitely not in a good mood most of the time. probably cause her job sucked or her boobs were too heavy. But damn I still reminisce on that memory

Just a little confusion here, Sir. You keep saying "as you can see" in posts, as if you had shared pics. Have you tried to share pics? If so, they are not visible on this end. Not calling you a liar, it's just a strange way to state things.

Thread locked as the OP has left the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.