The sound of tittyfucking (add yours)

you can hear it a bit when i'm shooting cum between her tits...
sounds like you're spazzing out lol

"KEEP GOING OHH OHH DON'T STOP OH I'M GONNA OHH I'M GONNA CUM"

lol. i remember the good ole days when cumming in between a pair of huge naturals made me go crazy in delight lol

nowadays i'm so desensitized since i've done it so many times. the first few times are truly the best times

I’m looking at my female friends like they’re disappointments

nowadays i'm so desensitized since i've done it so many times. the first few times are truly the best times
sorry to hear that, man. it just keeps getting better and better for me. try a vibrating tittyfuck sometime.

Last edited:
Great sound there. I love how it sounds tight, almost like you’re fucking a titty pussy lol
She knows to squeeze them as tight as possible when I start to shoot. In the full vid, you can actually see her adjust how she's holding them when I start cumming to make them tighter.

She knows to squeeze them as tight as possible when I start to shoot. In the full vid, you can actually see her adjust how she's holding them when I start cumming to make them tighter.
Man, I know she’s only your long term TF friend but that kind of chemistry is almost marriage worthy. Then again I suppose the two of you know each other quite well from all of the years you’ve been doing this. Amazing technique and she really knows how to get off your cock with her tits. A+ stuff!!!

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220607-023948_Chrome.mp4
    27.1 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20220607-023842_Chrome.mp4
    27 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20220607-023821_Chrome.mp4
    27.5 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20220607-023427_Chrome.mp4
    25.8 MB
  • 2466268-1beda09e50c40b0d20864d9594f9bf1b.m4v
    14.2 MB