Installing the surround sound, part 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 163044
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 163044

This is part 2 of my story. Please read part 1 first. Once again, this is a fictionally story and nothing like this has happened.

A week or two had passed and I had not heard from Natalie. That’s not really a surprise, since she was more my wife’s friend than mine, but I thought maybe she would have texted me to discuss what happened. I guess it would have been out of the ordinary to hear from her, but I was wondering what she was feeling. Was she regretful, angry, sad or maybe happy about what happened? I wasn’t sure how to feel. I didn’t like that it would devastate my wife if she knew, but at the same time it was a great time. The first night or two I felt guilty around my wife, but I was able to hide my feelings. Now though, my guilt had gone away.

On my way home from work I received a text from my wife. “Natalie wants to have us over for dinner. Is that ok?”

We had dinner over there many times in the past so this was nothing strange. I thought to myself “maybe Natalie wants to move on and act like things are normal”, so I texted my wife “yes, we can go”.

Suddenly, I was struck with some panic. Will things be awkward? How will she act? How should I act? Is she going to tell my wife in front of me so I can’t deny it? I had all these thoughts racing through my mind. Was this a mistake? Maybe I can tell my wife I don’t feel good and we should reschedule it for another night?

While at home later in the day, my wife seemed excited about the night. She hasn’t seen her friend in a couple weeks and Natalie always cooked delicious food. I didn’t want to disappoint her so I decided that I wouldn’t lie and tell her I was sick. I would face whatever the night held for us.

As I got ready to go, I kept reminding myself to act normal. Don’t do anything now that you didn’t do before and make sure your wife doesn’t catch you looking at her tits. In fact, don’t even look at them tonight. I was nervous.

As we pulled into her driveway I still had butterflies in my stomach. I kept reminding myself to act normal as we rang the doorbell. Natalie answered the door.

“Hi guys”

I looked at her and was a bit disappointed. She was wearing a blue T-shirt that showed no cleavage whatsoever. Nothing. She also was wearing a skirt that went just below her knees. Nothing to show her ass off at all. “Jeez”, I thought “I don’t even get to see her cleavage anymore. She must be angry about what happened. “

To her credit, she acted as if nothing happened between us. She was her usual self. Talking, laughing and cracking jokes. She didn’t treat me any different.

I was a bit quiet in the beginning. I was feeling out the atmosphere, but once I saw she was acting normal it settled me down. I was able to act relaxed and myself. I was making the girls laugh at my dumb jokes like usual. We were all telling stories and talking about life. Natalie pulled out the dinner and we sat down to eat and continue chatting.

After dinner was finished we all went to relax in the family room. Natalie put on a comedic movie and we all sat there laughing while watching it. It started to feel like nothing really did happen between us. It was all a dream.

After the movie finished, Natalie had mentioned how her washing machine wasn’t working correctly and she was going to have to call someone out to fix it. My wife told her that I could take a look at it since we are here now.

Honestly, I was a bit angry about her offering my services again. I wanted to relax and not work to begin with, but also I knew nothing would happen between Natalie and I since my wife was in the same house. I wanted to be rewarded again for my services. Reluctantly, I said “ok” and asked Natalie to show me where her washer was in the new house.

“It’s downstairs. Follow me” she said, leading me towards the stairs.

“What’s wrong with the washer?” I asked.

“It seems to be leaking and I can’t figure out where”.

“Ok I’ll see what I can do”

As we got to the bottom step she led me through a hallway and then through the door on the right. As we entered the door she turned around and said “I want you to fuck me right now”

I was taken aback. All night she was acting as if nothing happened. Like it was a big mistake.

“Wha...” I started to say.

She unzipped my pants and said, “I can’t stop thinking about what happened between us. I thought maybe if you and your wife came over then it would be easier for me, but I’ve been checking you out all night, thinking about your cock inside me. It looks like you want to as well” as she grabbed my hard cock.

She turned around to face away from me and leaned over the washer. “Now fuck me feel like you did before.”

I pulled up her skirt and to my amazement she wasn’t wearing any panties. I hadn’t noticed all night. I pushed my cock against the lips of her vagina. I could feel how wet she was already and I had barely touched her.

I entered her slowly. I could hear her moan with excitement as I pushed my cock inside her. “Oh my God, yes” she said as she took the full shaft.

I put my left hand under her shirt and grabbed her left boob that was still in the bra. It felt great even with the support of the bra. I then put my right hand under we shirt and scooped her left tit out of the bra and squeezing her nipples. Her moan became a little louder as I thrusted behind her and squeezed her tit. I had to put my right hand over her mouth as her moans became a little louder.

“Shhhhhhh” I said. “My wife is upstairs”. Oh shit, my wife was upstairs. She has no idea what was going on. She thought I was being a nice guy, fixing her friends washer. Little did she know that her life would be different if she came down those stairs right now.

Natalie bit my finger on my right hand, trying to hold her noise to a whisper. Her body began to quiver. I could feel her pussy tightening and pulsating. She was climaxing and loving it. Honestly, I was loving it too.

Natalie turned her head at me and said “your turn”. I put my hands on her hips for support and I pounded her pussy hard from behind. I could feel her beginning to shake again as my balls hardened up. The cum was coming quickly and I didn’t want to stop it. After one last push inside her I could feel the cum shooting out, filling the inside of her pussy. Her pussy was tightening around my cock again and it felt so good.

After a few seconds I pulled my cock out. It was covered in mine and her juices. I grabbed a towel that was on the shelf and cleaned myself up. After I finished I offered her the towel to clean up too.

“No thanks. I want to go upstairs and hang out with your wife with your cum inside me. I want to feel it dripping out of my pussy while talking to her”

With that she lowered her skirt and adjusted her tits and bra. She then headed upstairs with a smile on her face...

Last edited by a moderator: