My first fiction story...installing the surround sound system

• Thread starter Deleted member 163044
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 163044

I was inspired to write a story. This is the first story I have ever written like this. This is completely fiction and nothing like this has ever happened.

“I might as well go do it now”, I thought as I drove down the road. I was out doing errands and in the area of my wife’s friend. A few days ago we were visiting her in her new house when she mentioned that she had trouble hooking up her new surround sound to the tv. My wife volunteered me for the job without me having much say in the matter. Truthfully though, I didn’t mind that much. My wife’s friend, Natalie, was cute and she always wore shirts that showed cleavage. She had long blonde curly hair and was a little thick around the waist. She had big tits that would fill her tight shirt out and I would always sneak a peek when I could, so I figured at least I’d get to see some cleavage if I did the job. Now though, I was kinda tired and wanted to just head home, but I decided I might as well get the job done.

I pulled into her driveway and knocked on her door unannounced. She opened the door slightly, just enough to notice she was wearing a white tank top shirt.

She recognized me and said “oh hi” as she opened the door a little more. Now I noticed she also wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Hi Natalie”, I said. “Sorry to show up unannounced like this, but I was in the area so I figured I’d stop by and see if you wanted me to fix your surround sound”

“Yeah, if you have time. I’m sorry your wife volunteered you to do this”

“It’s no problem”, I said as I walked in behind her. As I followed her in I noticed she was wearing some short booty shorts that could not contain her whole asscheek.

I walked over to her tv and saw the surround sound box laying on the floor in front of it. I knelt down to open the box when she asked me if I wanted something to drink.

“No thanks” I said as I couldn’t help but notice her nipple protruding through her shirt. “Damn”, I thought. This is the best view I’ve ever had of them. She must have noticed me checking out her tits because she said “sorry for what I’m wearing, I wasn’t expecting company”

“It’s no big deal, you look great anyway”, I said. She turned quickly, but not fast enough for me to notice she was blushing. She must have liked the compliment I thought. “I better be careful”, I thought to myself “she’s friends with my wife”

I quickly finished installing her surround sound system as I would steal peeks at her tits. I couldn’t believe how nice they looked in that shirt, especially with no bra in the way. I kept wondering how they looked underneath that shirt, but I kept telling myself “just finish the job and leave. Don’t do anything stupid that she could tell your wife”. I threw away the empty box and showed her how to use the system.

After about 5 minutes of instructions, she said she felt comfortable with using the new system. Then she asked “how much do I owe you”

“Nothing”, I said. “It was no big deal”

“It was a big deal, you came all the way out here to install this for me. I feel bad about it”, she said

“Really, it was nothing”, I said as I walked towards the door, getting one last look at her tits as I walked away.

“Wait, how about I flash you my tits for payment?”

Now, I was blushing. Of course I wanted to see them, but could I actually tell her I wanted to? “You don’t have to do that” I said, secretly hoping she would.

“I know you want to see them. I see you checking them out all the time. Even when your wife is right next to you, you still take a peek at them”

“You knew I was looking at them?”

“Yes. Even today I saw you take numerous glances at them. I know you were checking out my nipples”

“I’m sorry. I feel embarrassed now”

“Don’t be. Secretly I’ve wanted to show you them. It’s not a coincidence that I wear the shirts I do when I know you are around. Here take a peek”, she said as she lifted her shirt exposing her tits in all their glory

Her tits hung down towards her stomach. I would guess they were a 38e. Her areolas were big and round and her nipples were erect and big. They were way better than I had imagined.

“Do you want to touch them?” She asked

“I do if that’s ok with you”

“Absolutely” she said and I took my hands and grabbed both of her tits. They were firm and heavy. My cock was now throbbing through my shorts I was wearing and she noticed it.

“It seems like somebody likes it”

“Yeah I do. These are magnificent” I said as I approached her nipples with my mouth. I put her nipple is my mouth and began to suck on it. I could hear her begin to moan as I squeezed her tits and went back and forth to each nipple, sucking on them and squeezing them.

“It’s my turn now” she said as she pulled down my shorts and boxers. She grabbed my cock and began to lick the tip of it with her tongue. She then slid her mouth down the shaft, going up and down, alternating speeds. It felt so good. I was afraid I was about to cum from all the excitement that I pulled her up and took her over to her couch. I pulled off her shorts and panties and began to lick her clit. I could feel how wet she was when I stuck 2 fingers inside her pussy. Her soft moans became louder and louder until she climaxed.

“Fuck me now” she said as I put my cock inside of her pussy. I inserted my cock deep inside her and went back and forth. Her tits were bouncing up and down, back and forth while I was fucking her. I could feel my balls starting to swell up so I stopped for a few seconds. “Turn over”, I said

She turned around and got on all fours. I entered her from behind. I began pounding that pussy, watching her ass clap back and forth. I reached around and grabbed her tits as they swayed freely in the air. “I’m about to cum!”, I said as I pulled out. She sat back up and said “I want your cum on my tits.”

I jerked my cock until the cum starting to flow. The first string was a direct hit on her tits. The aim for the second string was a little off and got her in the chin and neck. The remaining strings all landed on her tits covering her nipples.

“Damn, that was better than I thought it would be”, she said as she began to lick off all my cum.

“Yes it was”, I said. “Need anything else done around the house” I said, hoping for another round.

Last edited by a moderator: