Suggestion Box

eric69

Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
What practical suggestions do people have to improve this site?

Mine would be:

Any thread titled macromastia, etc, should actually contain macromastia and if not, should be renamed. It must be frustrating for those searching for cases to find a million D cups.

When a girl is added to the DNP list, a pop up appears when people next log in, so they are more easily aware of it, instead of having to check the appropriate thread, although making this a thread that everyone is watching, would ensure an update alerts them.

Stuffers and their threads get moved to the morphs section.

People can post the same pics to just a few threads. It's frustrating when you find 5 updates and find the same poster has just shared the same pics in 5 different threads. She's black, so goes in black huge boobs, wears glasses so is posted in a thread for that, was on a beach so goes in that thread too, has someone smaller chested next to her so goes in the humiliation thread, etc,

What other ideas do people have?

It would be nice to have an ignore option for threads.It’s impossible to remember who every girl is and I find myself clicking on a lot of threads on girls that I don’t care about.

@eric69
Unfortunately, most of your suggestions require a software rewrite and is not something that admin can do anything about.

And, given the fact that the Xenforo developers have been asked to add, .webp, for about 10 years, and it's still hasn't been done, don't expect any suggestion to be implemented quickly.

Stuffers and their threads get moved to the morphs section.
Technically, "Stuffers" are not morphed.

But, sadly, too many girls wear padded/pushup bras anyway. So, this would require moving a lot of threads. And, is way too much work.

It would be nice to have an ignore option for threads.

Other than the, Ignore Member, option:
IgnoreOption.png

this too requires a software rewrite.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, most of your suggestions require a software rewrite and is not something that admin can do anything about.
I did think that would be the case :emoji_blush:

..People can post the same pics to just a few threads...
Sorry, I forgot to address this earlier (got sidetracked)...

While posting the same content in different threads will happen. And, in some cases, is perfectly acceptable (from the girls' thread, to a Pose, or Clothing type thread (e.g.: like I did here with Bianca, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...rs-too-replacement-thread.107547/post-1985090 , and, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/bianca-aka-biancadata.13529373/post-1985105 . Though, I usually don't do it at the same time)), posting the same content, or comment (even if only in 2 different threads/sub-forums), is considered Spamming. And, is against the Rules.

So, please, when you, or any member see this, submit a Report against the post (be sure to link the original one; Staff can investigate to see if there's more than 2).

Most of you would be surprised to see the amount of Spam, that thanks to the Spam filters, that doesn't make it to the Forum.