Tit Sucking forum suggestion

Curvefollower

Reaction score
Hi
Already a Titty Fucking forum.

How about a Titty Sucking forum?

Why: pics and videos difficult to find for most (maybe not some skilled searchers) because as soon as the word “suck” gets put into the search bar of a site (even if also put tit,boob, etc), you get swarmed with blowjob videos.

Longer clips hard to find also…even with a model that you would want to see tits sucked, they either dont, or for a second or two…videos these days more concerned with other acts.

There used to be a video “hour and a half of tit sucking”, but disappeared…probably copyright.

(and at least for me, I’m pretty much tired of the Mike Adriano clips…kind of monotonous.)

Thoughts?

When you search sucking as a thread title it only comes up with 4 pages to go through, so it's probably not needed.

When you search sucking as a thread title it only comes up with 4 pages to go through, so it's probably not neede
When you search sucking as a thread title it only comes up with 4 pages to go through, so it's probably not needed.

I did that, and it’s almost the same thing. It’s pulling a blow jobs or a girl sucking her own.

Looking for plain old guy on girl titsucking.

I think eric meant that there simply is not the demand for a separate forum

If you're not already familiar with Daktari's content there's loads of girl on girl tit sucking from the Nadine Jansen website or Milena Velba's. Loads of good vids from there that can be found elsewhere with tons of tit sucking. Some of the Hitomi vs Nadine ones are really good.

Maybe just post a thread requesting people's favourite tit sucking videos?

I have to ask, since when is sucking, licking, kissing, squeezing big full tits with niiice aureolas directly into your mouth and swirling your tongue all around them while your woman strokes your big dick a "fetish"? Sounds like the kind of sex I like to have everyday and twice on Sundays.

Sometimes I think chemicals in the food and water have lowered men's sex drives since let's say WW2. Judging from the vintage erotic material from that era and going forward into the 1970's and 80's, it seems the men back then liked big tits a lot more and really got off on them.

Now that they have digital video cameras which can shoot long unbroken takes of men and women having a complete sex experience together from the moment of first touch, dress coming off, nude woman, but then she jumps to giving him a blow job, skipping her big breasts which are so obviously ripe for total sexual indulgence, that she would love too.

I'll bet if they were shooting that footage back in the 1950's with say Linda Gordon, the guy would be all over her breasts, and after vigorous intercourse he'd be shooting large loads of think white cum all over the incredible hemispheres of her breasts, arousing her to satisfaction with the heat of his passion.

I've had the same problem, the exact same problem that the OP has with trying to find erotic videos of women getting their big breasts properly played with, at length (a minimum of 3 minutes), especially in a mutually satisfying way.

"Sucking" being used in a search term is hopeless - it's just like what OP says - blowjobs or two girls sucking each other breasts, which can be pleasant, but I want to see a woman get man handled in the right way where he is getting really turned on doing her tits and she is loving it.

Why would I want to just see a guy with a hard on getting sucked off all the time? All the videos are like that, just about all of them, anyway. No decent big tit foreplay (is the guy blind? Or the director not into women?)

I'm there to see a woman getting enjoyed, not watch 5 minutes of focus-on-the-phallus - I'm not gay, I like women, I want to see them get "experienced", their gorgeous bodies getting revealed and seriously played around with. You know what? A lot of women on this planet crave that. To know that their incredible bodies turn their man on so much that he gets a big erection while playing with her gorgeous breasts in bed, no rules, just pleasure, inspiring him (and her) to be unable to hold back any further, like real life, and put it to her to fuck her little V centre into deep penetrating pleasure (while getting her nipples sucked and her big tits licked all over with abandon).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to ask, since when is sucking, licking, kissing, squeezing big full tits with niiice aureolas directly into your mouth and swirling your tongue all around them while your woman strokes your big dick a "fetish"? Sounds like the kind of sex I like to have everyday and twice on Sundays.

Sometimes I think chemicals in the food and water have lowered men's sex drives since let's say WW2. Judging from the vintage erotic material from that era and going forward into the 1970's and 80's, it seems the men back then liked big tits a lot more and really got off on them.

Now that they have digital video cameras which can shoot long unbroken takes of men and women having a complete sex experience together from the moment of first touch, dress coming off, nude woman, but then she jumps to giving him a blow job, skipping her big breasts which are so obviously ripe for total sexual indulgence, that she would love too.

I'll bet if they were shooting that footage back in the 1950's with say Linda Gordon, the guy would be all over her breasts, and after vigorous intercourse he'd be shooting large loads of think white cum all over the incredible hemispheres of her breasts, arousing her to satisfaction with the heat of his passion.

I've had the same problem, the exact same problem that the OP has with trying to find erotic videos of women getting their big breasts properly played with, at length (a minimum of 3 minutes), especially in a mutually satisfying way.

"Sucking" being used in a search term is hopeless - it's just like what OP says - blowjobs or two girls sucking each other breasts, which can be pleasant, but I want to see a woman get man handled in the right way where he is getting really turned on doing her tits and she is loving it.

Why would I want to just see a guy with a hard on getting sucked off all the time? All the videos are like that, just about all of them, anyway. No decent big tit foreplay (is the guy blind? Or the director not into women?)

I'm there to see a woman getting enjoyed, not watch 5 minutes of focus-on-the-phallus - I'm not gay, I like women, I want to see them get "experienced", their gorgeous bodies getting revealed and seriously played around with. You know what? A lot of women on this planet crave that. To know that their incredible bodies turn their man on so much that he gets a big erection while playing with her gorgeous breasts in bed, no rules, just pleasure, inspiring him (and her) to be unable to hold back any further, like real life, and put it to her to fuck her little V centre into deep penetrating pleasure (while getting her nipples sucked and her big tits licked all over with abandon).
99% of male actors are gay or kinda bi