Slow-mo tittyfucking thread

Some random vid I found online with an inset of my HCup friend adjusting her huge saggy floppers around me in the same way....

HCup's tits are so soft and saggy now, watching them swing and slap around when she just pulls them out of a bra in front of me just about makes me shoot a wad.

Attachments

• 00.mp4
    1.3 MB
Slow motion!! My fiance. I call her the Magician.

My personal titfuck partner
You have a champ there!

I smoothed your vid a bit and re-po'd, if you don't mind. I'm looking for a good deflicker to get rid of the flickering but haven't found one that I'm happy with yet. (Looking for it for other purposes as well.)

If you don't want me to post a cleaner copy, I'll delete this and won't do anything more.

But FUCK... your gal looks like she's close to my tittyfuck friend.... 44-46H? Woulda' been interesting to trade for an evening if everyone was kosher.

Here's the smoothed vid:

Attachments

• 7786.mp4
    13 MB
You have a champ there!

I smoothed your vid a bit and re-po'd, if you don't mind. I'm looking for a good deflicker to get rid of the flickering but haven't found one that I'm happy with yet. (Looking for it for other purposes as well.)

If you don't want me to post a cleaner copy, I'll delete this and won't do anything more.

But FUCK... your gal looks like she's close to my tittyfuck friend.... 44-46H? Woulda' been interesting to trade for an evening if everyone was kosher.

Here's the smoothed vid:
Awesome job buddy! No, I don't mind. I get this treatment everyday before work. Would love to see your woman's huge tits.

Katie Kox... Normally, I don't look for under a G, but Holy Lord she was beautiful and really knew how to use em...

Attachments

• 34270.mp4
    13.6 MB