Once logged in site doesn't load/ and or terribly slow at best.

PowerMac9650

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
If I am just a visitor the site is super fast. Once I am logged in it is crazy how slow things or or pages don't load at all. Happens with Firfox and Chrome and Safari. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hard to say... sometimes the forum software runs slower, sometimes not so much.
We do have over 500,000+ registered users and massive amounts of storage after 16 years of activity.

We do have over 500,000+ registered users and massive amounts of storage after 16 years of activity.
Crazy thing is it just happens after I log in. As a guest it is fine.

what theres that many of us

Does it do it all the time?
It happened a couple months back. Went away. Just came back. On two pc's running Linux using both Chrome and Firefox. Went down in my basement on this pc Windows 11 using Chrome and its fine. On another pc Windows 11 using Chrome and I get the same issues.

If I am just a visitor the site is super fast. Once I am logged in it is crazy how slow things or or pages don't load at all. Happens with Firfox and Chrome and Safari. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
In addition to what Ptar wrote,

Does it do it all the time?
When did it start? And, when was the last occurrence?

In checking your Account, I'm not seeing anything that should have this happen.

Oh, sure. Because we have so many members, things do clog up, and slow down, sometimes. But, with the recent server upgrade, it shouldn't be often.

If it continues, one of us will get da Boss involved.

what theres that many of us
Obviously, you haven't seen, Post in thread 'Record HIGHs for the Forum + Growth' https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ighs-for-the-forum-growth.121564/post-1949109

And, Ptar made a typo. We have over 600K Registered members.

In addition to what Ptar wrote,

When did it start? And, when was the last occurrence?

In checking your Account, I'm not seeing anything that should have this happen.

Oh, sure. Because we have so many members, things do clog up, and slow down, sometimes. But, with the recent server upgrade, it shouldn't be often.

If it continues, one of us will get da Boss involved.

Obviously, you haven't seen, Post in thread 'Record HIGHs for the Forum + Growth' https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ighs-for-the-forum-growth.121564/post-1949109

And, Ptar made a typo. We have over 600K Registered members.
Thanks for the help Ptar and BreastQuest. I am thinking it has to be on my end.

Thanks for the help Ptar and BreastQuest. I am thinking it has to be on my end.
It should clear up.
If you check back through this sub-forum, you'll find others that experienced slow-downs as well. It's usually temporary...

Literally experiencing this currently, site runs fine when not logged in, super slow or totally unresponsive when logged in.

Literally experiencing this currently, site runs fine when not logged in, super slow or totally unresponsive when logged in.
Hard to say.
If it doesn't clear up in a few day, let us know.

Hard to say.
If it doesn't clear up in a few day, let us know.
Still doing it. Must be a coincidence this all started right when I had a comment removed by admin for attacking members, hey? :unsure:

Still doing it. Must be a coincidence this all started right when I had a comment removed by admin for attacking members, hey? :unsure:
Interesting :unsure:

I am curious, how much actually is the storage?

Great question, but surely you can understand we're not going to discuss financial's on the forum.
Oh, sure. I wasn't thinking about the money aspect of it, more about the total terabites. I have 20 GB on my computer so I was curious to know how that compares. I didn't think there were some admin - privacy implications to the question :)

Oh, sure. I wasn't thinking about the money aspect of it, more about the total terabites. I have 20 GB on my computer so I was curious to know how that compares. I didn't think there were some admin - privacy implications to the question :)
Oh! My misunderstanding! :D
I'm not certain, but if you can imagine, there are approximately ~48,750 threads on this forum! :oops:
With 20 comments per page and some threads having hundreds of pages... well, let's say lots! ;)