REQUEST Will make Slow-motion for your tiktoks and SHORT clips (add 'em here)

Requesting more content and/or information
Made a Sticky, as I know there's a lot of guys who like slo-mo boobs. And, I think this thread could take off.
(if I have time, I can assist, as I have the software to do it).

But personally, I've never been a fan of slo-mo.

...Send tiktoks or clips you want slowed down and include the link to the original tiktok if it's available so I can get the HD version.
Any particular method?

Personally, I think, and if she has a thread here, post the link to the video. Otherwise, is 32MB or smaller, use the Forum's Attach files tool.

But, if any bigger, use SendVid.

Now, to me, short vids are, depending on file format, under 30 seconds and 50 MB. But, what do you say?

There is a browser extension called video speed controller that let's you do this on the fly with pretty much any video online. It's available on chrome and firefox. The problem with slowing down videos here is the increase in file size. Although tiktoks tend to have very small file size.

Made a Sticky, as I know there's a lot of guys who like slo-mo boobs. And, I think this thread could take off.
(if I have time, I can assist, as I have the software to do it).

But personally, I've never been a fan of slo-mo.

Any particular method?

Personally, I think, and if she has a thread here, post the link to the video. Otherwise, is 32MB or smaller, use the Forum's Attach files tool.

But, if any bigger, use SendVid.

Now, to me, short vids are, depending on file format, under 30 seconds and 50 MB. But, what do you say?
Yes I think 30 seconds and 50MB is right. I'm using SVP for frame interpolation.

There is a browser extension called video speed controller that let's you do this on the fly with pretty much any video online. It's available on chrome and firefox. The problem with slowing down videos here is the increase in file size. Although tiktoks tend to have very small file size.
Does it do frame interpolation?

Yes I think 30 seconds and 50MB is right. I'm using SVP for frame interpolation.

Does it do frame interpolation?
What about a 3rd party host? Any particular one you want?

What about a 3rd party host? Any particular one you want?
If it's a tiktok then a direct link to tiktok is the best option. If not then I don't care about the host.