Sister in law

$$$ talks, bs walks. GoFundMe page lol?
Ask her for a boobie drop video. I don't know.... $50?... I know it's your $ n all, but I'll gladly spend it on this lolzzzzzzz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell I'll chip in lol. I got $20 on a boob drop vid via PayPal no probs. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but this is daring which makes it oh so hot. She's quite lovely. Is she cute? What celebrity would you say she looks like in the face. That'll help me control this raging erection I've had since this post began lol.

Reactions: SMG
I got 20 for more boobs also, maybe a lil more if needed. Paypal is perfect!

Hell I'll chip in lol. I got $20 on a boob drop vid via PayPal no probs. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but this is daring which makes it oh so hot. She's quite lovely. Is she cute? What celebrity would you say she looks like in the face. That'll help me control this raging erection I've had since this post began lol.
I believe she’s pretty she’s Mexican huge tits
I got 20 for more boobs also, maybe a lil more if needed. Paypal is perfect!
Let’s set something up man for real I am so down
How how much do you think it would be to have your hand holding her boob
I paid her 100 last time
she's really showing off her tits to you for money behind her sister's back???? lol i just want to get this straight
Yes sir kinda crazy

Find out how much she wants for the vid and then let me know and we'll go from there as far as the PayPal is concerned. Also, a pussy shot would be nice. Maybe naked on all fours so we can witness her asscrack as well lol. Kudos, btw. Keep playing it smooth and you'll get to fuck her I'm sure.

Don't forget to delete those pics as she requested buddy, hahaha!! Good job man, she's got a hellluva pair

Find out how much she wants for the vid and then let me know and we'll go from there as far as the PayPal is concerned. Also, a pussy shot would be nice. Maybe naked on all fours so we can witness her asscrack as well lol. Kudos, btw. Keep playing it smooth and you'll get to fuck her I'm sure.
Agreed hopefully man
I'll do it to PayPal just hit me up plus she's mexican...even better! maybe we can get some more people donating!
Let’s do it