Sister in law

fuck yes, tap that!!
man i agree, sister in law and all, she likes you and wants the D, shiiit id give it to her asap, just boils down to your relationship wit her sister, but i doubt you would ask for nudes from her sis in law if yall was good lol.

Damn, this girl is smokin' hot! You're lucky to get to see those huge tits man.

Awesome story. Yeah those charming big breasted sister-in-law haha.
I also went through that.
Saw her naked accidentally a couple of times but that's about it. Bigger tits than my ex wife for sure.
Yeah I'm in a situation like that right now. Sister in-law has huge tits which I would love to see. So far no luck. Closest I've gotten is seeing her in a bikini which was awesome.

of course, this topic is creepy as hell! I remember an old topic here, a weirdo hacked the smartphone of his mother in law and found nude pix and posted it here... my god...
Lol! Well that does sound a bit creepy but I'm in no position to judge. To me, one man's "creepy" is another mans moral grey area. I see your point of view, but as a certifiable creep myself, I just cant bring myself to judge this guy.

You're a lucky dog Miguelito2555 whether you're paying or not imo, she is fucking HOT!!
Thanks for sharing!
I’m dead serious bro
Very nice!!!!!!! How much did those pics set you back?
100 bro I’ve been at like 500 already
Yeah I'm in a situation like that right now. Sister in-law has huge tits which I would love to see. So far no luck. Closest I've gotten is seeing her in a bikini which was awesome.
Man they are amazing and how it happens still gives me a hard on brotha

Last edited by a moderator:
[U]Miguelito2555[/U] any ideal how far she is willing to go? And also is she shaved or a lil hair? lol. Come on guys we can/need
d to help him 500 is to much for one guy. $100 for what he gave her we can help him easily, there are enough of us here to help him. we are all enjoying them. I know I am...lol.

I would request proof with her holding a piece of paper and a date before paying. That’s just me though.
I can prolly do that ima try
[U]Miguelito2555[/U] any ideal how far she is willing to go? And also is she shaved or a lil hair? lol. Come on guys we can/need
d to help him 500 is to much for one guy. $100 for what he gave her we can help him easily, there are enough of us here to help him. we are all enjoying them. I know I am...lol.
If we gather 500$ I’m sure I can get some pussy shots and maybe my dick played with

Last edited by a moderator: