Sister in law

Elrey2555

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
So I have 3 sister in laws one is 30 and the rest are younger then 25 but older then 18 so the 30 yr old has some huge loving tits probably a 40 g or so when I saw her bra in her restroom I’ve been trying to get one of my friends to get nudes from her since she has a crush on him but he’s not into big tits and doesn’t want too since he has a girl. I’ve found a couple of ways to get them and I’m sure if I ask I wouldn’t get in trouble cuz she wouldn’t snitch since I know some of her hoe ways lol. What do y’all think should I give it a try and ask for some or say they’re for my friend

Attachments

• 12A4BB10-56D1-4B10-B1E8-5ED7B43E7724.png
    12A4BB10-56D1-4B10-B1E8-5ED7B43E7724.png
    522.9 KB · Views: 12,406
now you (and her, mostly, for obvious reasons) got our attention lol
So I told her my friend wanted to see them but I’d to embarrassed to ask and told her he’ll givr you 40$ tomorrow so she said ok show me the money tomorrow and sent me a close nude

I’m actually super excited and impatient for tomorrow

I’m actually super excited and impatient for tomorrow
Never had a boner this hard

Attachments

• A1F8EA77-F89B-4BA4-9F5C-9C1878335B47.png
    A1F8EA77-F89B-4BA4-9F5C-9C1878335B47.png
    322 KB · Views: 22,447
Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooo....fuck those are nice.

So tell us, how did it all go down?
So I told her my friend wanted to pay to see her big tits and she said why don’t he ask and so I told her his girl would be mad and she said I don’t believe you . So then I was like look I’m just saying what he told me and he’s willing to pay to see them . She told me how much she’s actually in need of money so I told her 40 and she sent me a boob pic and her Breast size but no nipples until she had the cash In hand : so next morning which was two days ago I went and grabbed the money out the atm and took it to her like ten minutes later on my way to work I received the pictures so I saved the pics, and told her my friend didn’t believe me it was her which I clearly knew it was cuz of her favorite denim jacket and her background is her house but she said that’s me so . I then told her I would give her 100 for me to be in it so she said no and to go take her the 100 so ima get to do it I bet .and mind y’all guys I told her I would give her the 100 so I’m sure she knows it’s really not my friend but it’s me and she said make sure you delete them ASAP