Sealing The Deal (fiction)

BakersDozen101

Reaction score
Taking the chest strap of my laptop bag off of me was my favorite part of the morning. "Ughh." I heaved it onto my chair like a weightlifter chucking a barbell. With my laptop, charger, makeup, and spare shoes, the bag weighed fifteen pounds and was more than enough to give my shoulders a run for their money.

"Hey, Lindy." Oliver, my co-worker, greeted, chipper as ever. That guy was always smiling.

"Morning, Oliver." I massaged my shoulders and tried to get at a tiny knot that had formed.

"I told you, you need a suitcase, ding dong."

"What I need is a new set of shoulders." I chased the knot around my shoulder and grimaced at the soreness. My fingers tried to surround it but it kept spreading out, like usual. My back acted up like this every morning ever since I started growing.

"How's that purple blouse treating you? Have I seen that one before?"

I looked down at my stylish outfit. I wore a soft, designer purple blouse with light white trim details and a highwaisted, tight-wrap skirt that hugged my legs well. My usual P-shaped body was out and about, but also not so much since this blouse was dark-colored and didn't make "busty girl shadows" appear all over. "It's nice, right? I don't wear it often enough."

"It hides your bra damn well."

I shot back a smirk. "Ha ha yes." I traced my finger along my bra cups and leaned back proudly, pushing my bust out like a Vegas showgirl.

"Covert operations, Miss Price."

"Do you think it's too conservative?"

"If we didn't have a meeting with Mr. Karvey today, I'd say no."

I absentmindedly patted my chest when the reality of his words hit my ears. "Wait. Karvey is today?"

"Mhmmm," Oliver nodded. He spun his pen and whistled like a school boy who'd caught the teacher doing something wrong.

Mr. Karvey was a serious client of ours and crucial to our business. "You're joking?"

"Maybe we can make it work. I mean, do your 'I'm a little teapot' lean and a few bra strap adjustments. That should do it."

"Wow. The one day I don't wear white."

"Maybe we can do three buttons undone?"

I hung my head. My shirt was sewed together like a spacesuit and could probably withstand a bomb blast but the buttons were terribly cheap, a real stick-it-to-the-customer move, and they trembled like whack-a-moles that could disappear under the surface at any moment. I pondered the thought of walking into today's meeting with a lot of cleavage showing. Mr. Karvey had seen me many times but never with full-on bare cleavage. That might be overkill. The guy was a loyal customer so we might not need all that. But again, he was a serious enthusiast for spying on my bra when it showed through my shirts. I noticed he absolutely loved my one pink and white one with a bow in the middle. That was a go-to.

"I got faith in the little guy." Oliver said, pointing to my blouse buttons. He stood up to me and undid my collar button. He cheekily undid the next two and lifted my blouse. "One more thing." He slyly stuck his hand into my bra cup and lifted my boob up and into it. He messed around a bit, jostling me playfully and grabbing big handfuls while he "adjusted" them.

"Look good to you?"

"Perfecto." He pointed to my coffee. "Chug that and meet me in meeting room four in fifteen minutes." He looked up and down. "Hmmm. That skirt looks amazing on you. Have you been doing squats?"

I rolled my eyes. He loved to tease me about my small bottom which was nothing to write home about. "Yes, thousands."

------

Oliver was already off to a hot start when I got into the meeting, blowing through the charts and statistics he'd prepared. He was a wizard with numbers and a perfect partner. "Mr. Karvey!" I said enthusiastically, throwing my arms out and going in for a hug.

"Ahhhh Miss. Price." He bellowed. He took a big whiff of my perfume as his face nestled into my neck. I held him tight and pressed my boobs into him. He reciprocated with a tight squeeze of his own and rubbed up and down my back.

"Ooooh, sore, sore," I said, grimacing. "Mama has got a pain point back there."

"My apologies!" He settled into his chair with a smile and his jolly belly popping out. He delighted in hearing me bring up my chest unprompted. "The little tyke has you running around a lot?"

"He's a speed demon, sir." I smiled. I bent down and placed my bag on the floor. I took an extra beat to let him get a good look at my unveiled cleavage. This was a special occasion and I wanted him to get the most of. When I looked up, his smile was toothy and upturned like a kid's on Christmas. That was the reaction I was going for. I casually fluffed up my blouse, pulled a few imaginary specks of lint off, and turned my eyes to the PowerPoint. "Oliver, you've been wining and dining Karvey with spreadsheets, I see."

Oliver winked and playfully banged his pointer on the screen. "Attention children. Q4 is upon us and we don't want little Susie to wake up on Christmas morning to find out mom hadn't bought her the new Wendy Whirly doll."

"Of course not," Mr. Karvey said, resuming his attention and petting the hair of the Wendy Whirly toy on the table.

"Lindy, what do you think?"

"Oliver is right. Projections show sales will be north of 10% from last year. A bulk buying ahead of time would be prudent."

"But my sense is that Midwest department stores aren't going for cosmopolitan dolls. Our sales are all on the coasts," Karvey said.

I looked up and exhaled cutely, drawing in my breathe nice and long. My cleavage was showing, boobs out in full view, and getting all the attention I hoped for. "But isn't it true..." I sang my words. "That you're a man looking for the next best thing?"

He raised an eyebrow curiously. "Certainly."

"What's the point of being North America's biggest doll manufacture if you don't have ambitions to sell to the Midwest? Wendy Whirly is a high class lady but who's to say there aren't little girls in Idaho waiting to find their new role model?" I tugged on my blouse swiftly, hard enough to jiggle myself, but then pulled my jacket over me like a mama hen cloaking her eggs. I squished my lips together. "I'm a little surprised you don't have a bigger vision."

A proud, burly man, Karvey wasn't going to let a lady like me be uncomfortable in his presence. The room was quiet but I held my jacket closed, leaning into it so my boobs filled it up and looked even bigger. "Anyway, if you prefer a small order, I guess we can't stop you." Oliver knew what I was doing and to let the moment play out. I started to do up my blazer, with theatrical difficulty, and fiddled mightily with the buttons, displaying my displeasure.

"Well no, no. Hold on. I didn't write anything in stone. Lindy, I rely on you for insights like these." He leaned forward sheepishly in a submissive posture. "Do you think the doll will do well in those markets?"

"I think you'd be a fool to count yourself out." I nodded confidently and put my hand on his thigh. My chest was still covered but, by leaning forward, nonetheless was just low enough to brush his knee. That sent him wild. "Don't you know girls in the Midwest are the biggest untapped market? People think they don't like trendy dolls, so they don't sell 'em. It's a horrible narrative." I went in for the kill and unbuttoned my buttons finally, revealing the big prize he'd been desperately ogling a second ago. "But, with some big ideas...." One more button. "...and I know you're a man who likes big ideas..." One more.

"Yes." He mouthed without speaking.

"Big purchases, big sales. Bigger and bigger for you. Going small would be a mistake."

He leaned into me so close we could practically kiss. My hand lightly held his thigh and I hung my face close to his, moving my lips so his eyes went crossed-eyed trying to decide if he should stare at my mouth or down my shirt. "If you want to reach your sales goals, you're going to have reach out and grab them."

Usually a bulldog in the sales room, Mr. Karvey was a misplaced inhale away from drooling. "Grab them?"

I tilted my head. "Exactly."

"Ahh..." he let out a long sigh. His t-rex arms rose hypnotically. Each inch higher was another battle won between his rational mind and the fantasy. Time was covered in malaises but slowly his drugged arms made contact with my shirt and my boobs fell into his palms, bouncing victoriously like two boardwalk prizes he'd won. I stared down and took a second, as if I didn't know what was going on. His fingers tightened, feeling how soft I was. His hands were on cloud nine. The feeling bowled over him: 20 pounds of boobs in his hands.

Oliver took the contract we'd prepared and slid it on the table.

"May I, Mr. Karvey?" I reached across him slowly, careful not to break the trance, and grabbed a pen. I took one of his hands and put it around it. He signed without thinking.

I nestled my face lovingly into his and got close so my boobs were completely in his hands. "Ugh, you are so wise." I said. He stiffed up more and grew the considerable bulge in his lap. "You are one of our most valued client. I love every time I see you."

His hand relaxed and we melted into each other, our legs intertwining and my chest pressed against his. "Please, I need you to call me every time you get the urge. You understand?"

"Yes, Lindy."

"Oh?" I looked down, like I hadn't noticed him kneading my breasts this whole time. Then I looked up quickly and confused. "We have to go now." I stood up, flattened my collar, and stretched out my lower back to give him a final view.

His brain turned on and realized what had happened. His euphoria gave way to worry and his mind filled with concerns about if I was offended by his inappropriate and "unprovoked" touching.

"Miss Price!" he cried as I left the room. He searched for words. "I didn't mean anything by...!"

"Don't worry. It was a pleasure doing business with you today," I said with a wink.

Karvey squirmed in his chair, his boner horribly unfulfilled. Was I going to pretend that never happened? Was I going to keep it our playful secret?

"Yes, Miss," he said, sinking into his chair.

Of course I was. But he didn't know that. "Take care, Paul."

"Ahem, yes and you too."

----

"What I wouldn't give for a set of double D some days." Oliver twirled the straw of his drink while we were out to lunch to celebrate our sales win. We ate at a nice outdoor restaurant with a sunny, beach-front view.

"Haha, you wish you had my powers of persuasion?"

"Wish? If I did..." He pointed to the sky. "I'd be CEO of every company in the world." He sipped his stiff drink. "I never saw you do that little trick with the putting your jacket back on and hiding your boobs. It was quite a move."

"Thanks. It was spontaneous."

"Karvey looked like he was about to cry. 'No, don't take away my sweet boobies.'" He mimicked.

"I can't believe we got all those units for the Midwest. We are going to go crazy for the Christmas season."

"I'll say. What do you think Karvey thought when he got in his car?"

"'How the hell am I going to explain this purchase to my boss?'"

"I'm thinking more along the lines of, 'I've gotta come up with a reason to buy more."

"Ha ha."

Our calendar was full of meeting over the next month. Our lead as the top sales team in the office had to stay that way. Last year we narrowly missed the award and this year would finally be our time. I flattened the calendar with my useful boobs as Oliver mumbled to himself.

"Hey, I got an idea for our next meeting." Oliver spread his arms like he was going to illustrate something.

"What's that?"

"Two words. Push-up bra."

"Yawn. Oh, Oliver. What the hell are you talking about?"

"'70s smooth jazz, some candles..."

"Yeah, yeah. How about a stripper pole?"

"Now you're thinking!"

I punched him in the arm. That's for saying I had just Double Ds"

He poked me in the breast. "I said I wanted DDs. It was a joke. Ya know? Hahah. Believe me, I know you're on a tear through the alphabet. I'm not testing your dominance, lady."

"Ah, that's right."

"Don't get your panties in a bunch. Those golden globes won us the award today. I'm proud of them."

I grabbed my chest and sized it up, proudly displaying my traffic-stopping proportions. I'd grown massively over the last year and was still getting used to how they felt. As much pain as they caused me shoulders, they brought me so much pleasure.

"Now how about we see what's under here?" Oliver mischievously nicked my middle button with a sneaky hand, unclasping it in an instant. My boobs exploded into the restaurant like two bazookas coming out of a trench coat.

"Hey, you!" I slapped his hand away. "What's the big idea?"

"Sorry. I couldn't help it." Oliver cried laughing. "That button worked over time today. I thought I would give it a break." Oliver paused for a second then really stared at my chest. "That poor bra..."

My bra was being crushed. The meager fabric was overloaded. But I puffed my chest out, breaking it in even more.

"Settle down, Pamela Anderson. No one wants to see that."

I made a little sucking sound with my teeth. "I'm going to bite you one of these days if you don't start respecting my power."

"Hehe, 'respect?' That's my middle name."

While Oliver giggled to himself, I pondered our next meeting. Tomorrow was an hour-long presentation with Mr. Larson, a distribution officer. "What do you think about my all-pink suit for tomorrow? Didn't Larson say last time he missed how ladies used to look feminine back in his day?"

"He did say something like that, didn't he? The ol' coot. Are you thinking about going full Barbie?"

"I have some extensions I can put in my hair. Red makeup. A pink lip gloss. I think tomorrow Malibu Barbie Lindy might make an appearance."

"I'll drink to that. You haven't worn that getup in months. Something tells me it's going to be losing the battle of the bulge."

"I meant to have it tailored but I suppose that can wait."

"Blasphemy. You should get it in a smaller size."

I cycled through my outfits in my head. "That one was a real crowd pleaser."

Oliver stood up and finished his drink. "While you play dress up, I've got to get going. Some of us have places to be and people to see."

"Yeah, not me. Back to my apartment, sweatpants, and Netflix.

"If only our clients knew their idolized saleslady Lindy was a secret grandma."

"And they'll never know," I said with a wink. I paid for lunch and said goodbye to Oliver, my good friend. Maybe one of these days I'd invite him over for some movies. Then he could see just how much of a grandma I truly was. Then again, maybe not. We had a good relationship and I wasn't sure I wanted to complicate it. That might sound prudish coming from me, a veritable corporate Playboy Bunny, but I still had to uphold some boundaries. If my clothing wasn't going to, the least I could do was pretend!

Last edited:
Well written.