Sabrina Romana

Don't wanna start any kind of an argument, but from what I know things like this happen mainly in Northern America and Western Europe (+Australia), in countries where parties like the US Dems and German Social-Dems make the rules. Don't think such sh1t happens in Latin America, Muslim countries, China or Russia at such a scale. Not just because their medicine isn't this good, but for some other reason, like, because of a different mentality or something. It seems to me that this br sh1t and other stuff like this is a clear illustration that our western civilisation is in demise and we gotta do something.

She got a breast reduction
This is sad. I never thought that she would eventually get a reduction, let alone publish a tiktok video with that "she ain't like her titties" sound. For someone who proudly flaunts those tits on tiktok, it's bullshit that she "didn't like them".

Somebody should get rid of that stupid tiktok sound. Seriously. It's a dumb trend. Even girls whose tits aren't that big are getting reduction. Like damn.

I don’t understand why they at least don’t try to make some money before they get a br. It makes no sense to jump around on tik tok w huge tits and sexualize urself with no intention of taking it further. I think a lot of these girls get off to the attention and validation and once they get enough they get this dumb procedure and think they’ll still have a following…. Well nope

I don’t understand why they at least don’t try to make some money before they get a br. It makes no sense to jump around on tik tok w huge tits and sexualize urself with no intention of taking it further. I think a lot of these girls get off to the attention and validation and once they get enough they get this dumb procedure and think they’ll still have a following…. Well nope
It would’ve at least been a funny ironic moment if she made an onlyfans and then eventually closed it after let’s say 3 months, only to then reveal that the funds acquired from onlyfans was used for the surgery

This is as painful as the end of Terminator 2, or the death of Spock in Wrath of Khan, Borormir’s death protecting the Hobbits, or when Maximus is finally with his family, or when Cooper sees his daughter in the future, or when Gandalf and Frodo go off to the Undying Lands. It hits right in the core.

This is as painful as the end of Terminator 2, or the death of Spock in Wrath of Khan, Borormir’s death protecting the Hobbits, or when Maximus is finally with his family, or when Cooper sees his daughter in the future, or when Gandalf and Frodo go off to the Undying Lands. It hits right in the core.
How you gonna say that & not add the gif :ROFLMAO: .

H.

Attachments

• Terminator-2-Thumbs-Up.gif
    Terminator-2-Thumbs-Up.gif
    1 MB · Views: 157
Think it's time to move this thread to the Breast Reduction forum

straight facts. I was yelling "Nooooo" like Deejay from Super Street fighter

now we need an inspector gadget to figure out where who the surgeon was and if they posted before/after pics on their website