Sabrina Romana

I don't get this one. It looks like her boobs sit up high but don't appear drastically smaller.
She also had a breast lift or she had just a breast lift , sometimes I think it goes together with breast reduction but sometimes it doesn't.

Her breasts were saggy and she lifted them so now they sit up higher but their volume wasn't reduced.

For me that's not her on this second before after. This necklace is too common to be a proof

And well ok she follow the account but again, she could have made researches for a good center. Because if its her, these tits look hell saggy for her age. And even more, that doesn't look like the recent pictures of her for me

For me that's not her on this second before after. This necklace is too common to be a proof

And well ok she follow the account but again, she could have made researches for a good center. Because if its her, these tits look hell saggy for her age. And even more, that doesn't look like the recent pictures of her for me

Attachments

• aa1.png
    aa1.png
    278.2 KB · Views: 5,556
Wow... I had no idea.

As long as she's happy I guess...

If she did it just to be trendy she will regret it but tbf to her, she was inactive, if she truest to be activr then she is stupid, she probably thinks "all this feminazi that applauded to me for chopping my moneymakers are gunna givr me clout and money instead of those inferior nasty men" but nah they won't watch her content cuz they are hypocrites like that, they just applaude boobchopping and then they're gone.

Man, the comments here get really fucking weird after a reduction, and that's saying something considering that you've got to be a bit of a major perv to be on a forum like this. Takes one to know one, ya know.

Anyway, her tits are a far-cry from what they were, but are bigger than I expected them to be when I saw them on my feed today. I forgot to unfollow after the TikTok, but I guess this wasn't too terrible to look at; at least, if you forget how massive they were before.

Attachments

• 3015746522105812461_3015746517953496842.jpg
    3015746522105812461_3015746517953496842.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 1,630
  • 3015746522105812461_3015746517961843063.jpg
    3015746522105812461_3015746517961843063.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 1,662
Man, the comments here get really fucking weird after a reduction, and that's saying something considering that you've got to be a bit of a major perv to be on a forum like this. Takes one to know one, ya know.

Anyway, her tits are a far-cry from what they were, but are bigger than I expected them to be when I saw them on my feed today. I forgot to unfollow after the TikTok, but I guess this wasn't too terrible to look at; at least, if you forget how massive they were before.
No she looks like any other ordinary girl at the pool lol.

A little bit weird, but not as weird as some other BR cases on this forum (check out the caroline casbon thread, cause that thread has been locked and opened many times). Still she did kinda take a dive with the reduction imo, as her breasts were bigger than average, but not so big that would impede other things in her life (at least that's what I think, but idk). Many other women with breasts her size or even bigger have lived through their lives without getting a reduction. But then again, I'm not a woman with big breasts that may feel pain from the back, neck or shoulders from having to carry the weight all day long. Of course some women can handle the weight and find good solutions to help their backs and stuff (finding a bra that fits, training core muscles in the back, neck and shoulders and maybe lose some weight). However, sometimes this doesn't work for some women, so a reduction may be the only solution to the problem(s) they're experiencing. In the end, every indivdual has a choice on what to do in their life, so it'd be wrong to force someone to do something they don't want to do. Plus, complaining after she's done it is kinda meaningless.

Now, I don't know why she had her reduction, but it's not really any of our business anyways. Instead, maybe you should find another girl that hasn't had a breast reduction and talk about her. Or you could take a break from titsintops and do other things in life that will make you feel better and stuff. Being in this forum for too long can sometimes not be good for your psyche (mental wellbeing), as their is a echo chamber of people in here that don't allow anything that isn't pro-breasts and look down at anything that doesn't fit. It's almost like reddit's echo chamber mentality, where your opinion doesn't matter and the communities don't allow that someone has a different opinion, because they don't have the common sense to think outside their own bubble and look at things differently than their own hive-mind viewpoint.

She also had a breast lift or she had just a breast lift , sometimes I think it goes together with breast reduction but sometimes it doesn't.

Her breasts were saggy and she lifted them so now they sit up higher but their volume wasn't reduced.
I mean she said it was a BR so....