Need some advice, if possible ;(

D

Da300502

Hey guys, what’s up! Hope you’re all having a good day. I’m from Cuba, sorry if my english’s not so perfect, but I do what I can :)! I posted this thread because I need some advice... my sex fantasy has always been fucking a huge and nice pair of boobs. But what happens?

Well, I’ve been with a lot of girls, most of them from my high school and now university, but none of them has what is required for a decent titfuck ;(. So basically I’ve been trying to flirt with a couple of them, wich do have the requisite... but had no luck, it’s a different world for me, like if I were trying to flirt with two different kinds of women.

I have something in my favor, wich is that most cubans prefer butts, so I have not so many competitors in the market jejeje, but as there are no boobmen in Cuba, there are neither so many big breasted girls :(. The few there are all natural, there are no plastic surgeries here for breast augmentations... only for women wich lost them due to cancer or for transgender people... well...

I’m asking for some advice, since I’ve been reading a lot of posts and I can see that some guys have even giant-breasted wives or girlfriends, or have had some of them in a row. Is there any trick to attract big breasted women? I feel kinda frustrated cause I’ve never done a titfuck in my life, altough I have an active sex life (wich I don’t complain for) but I would like to see my dream fulfilled some day. My ultimate sex fantasy is to tittyfuck an I cup girl wich is lactating while I squeeze and hold her boobs tight. Please help ;(.

PD: Thanks for reading, and god bless you all :D.

Hey guys! What’s up, It’s me again. Hope you’re all having a nice day. It’s been a month since I posted this thread and I’m gonna bring a small update to you. I installed a dating app and tried with locals and did not work out, because here in Cuba we prefer to flirt in the traditional ways (PD: Internet’s too expensive and slow )

Buuut I decided to do something else... I changed the location of my app to other countries and I tried to see if I have some luck, and I had!

I first met a Colombian girl, It’s a BBW, but has a huge set indeed. We had some sexting trough WhatsApp, because for me It’s imposible to leave the country, and she did show me their boobssss!!

I spoke with her about my tf fantasy and she said that is her favorite way to please guys so I felt like heaven since she knows my weakness and likes to explode it

The bad thing is that she uses the feature for one display pictures and videos, so I could not make a screenshot of those naked wonders, and the only cellphone we have in our house is mine’s.

But one thing I can do is show them to you at least with clothes from the pictures of her profile, and see if you can figure out wich size they are.

But that’s not all!! I also met a girl from Dominican Republic with the same method. And she loves to use my sex fantasy to make me cum harder and show her! She’s not a bbw but has a huge set too, It’s the black one. Thanks for the support!

I just hope that, one day, after leaving the country, I’ll be able to make my dreams come true with one of them or both, or even more!

Attachments

• 2E73330E-8026-4E5B-8BE0-A021AD268597.jpeg
    2E73330E-8026-4E5B-8BE0-A021AD268597.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 353
  • F74E7F12-FB44-43FF-A3C6-FBAF1398B975.jpeg
    F74E7F12-FB44-43FF-A3C6-FBAF1398B975.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 327
  • 04691826-FB68-4C04-9C28-3C35A9A50AFC.jpeg
    04691826-FB68-4C04-9C28-3C35A9A50AFC.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 329
  • 5ACF4AF2-DB86-4D8D-976D-329D6A707AD5.jpeg
    5ACF4AF2-DB86-4D8D-976D-329D6A707AD5.jpeg
    334 KB · Views: 348
  • 8C1DEA23-673F-4429-B090-7B9C6323263D.jpeg
    8C1DEA23-673F-4429-B090-7B9C6323263D.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 3271DD39-7B6D-4D91-B3A5-06EF87522010.jpeg
    3271DD39-7B6D-4D91-B3A5-06EF87522010.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 356
I’m from Cuba, sorry if my english’s not so perfect
Welcome! We are your brothers in boobs. Thank you for writing in English, as that's actually a rule here.
If you ever have trouble reading our English, just keep a Translator nearby.

Is there any trick to attract big breasted women? :D

Well, unfortunately no one trick, as women are too varied to all prize the same thing. I think on this forum there has been a consensus about what NOT to do though, which is this: Don't reveal too quickly how much you're obsessed with boobs. That's a turn-off to 99% of women (again, since it's complicated, there might be an outlier group of 1% of women who might like it, but that's more rare than hen's teeth).

And a little good news: while Cubans prefer butts, nature is still a wild complicator, and will distribute busty women anywhere. One of the most treasured macromastia cases came from Cuba (see attached). They're out there - keep hunting!

Attachments

• Cuban Macromastia Case.pdf
    8.3 MB · Views: 329
  • Cuban Macromastia Case (3).png
    Cuban Macromastia Case (3).png
    908.8 KB · Views: 480
  • Sidewinders - from Cuban Macromastia Case.png
    Sidewinders - from Cuban Macromastia Case.png
    780 KB · Views: 471
Welcome! We are your brothers in boobs. Thank you for writing in English, as that's actually a rule here.
If you ever have trouble reading our English, just keep a Translator nearby.

Well, unfortunately no one trick, as women are too varied to all prize the same thing. I think on this forum there has been a consensus about what NOT to do though, which is this: Don't reveal too quickly how much you're obsessed with boobs. That's a turn-off to 99% of women (again, since it's complicated, there might be an outlier group of 1% of women who might like it, but that's more rare than hen's teeth).

And a little good news: while Cubans prefer butts, nature is still a wild complicator, and will distribute busty women anywhere. One of the most treasured macromastia cases came from Cuba (see attached). They're out there - keep hunting!
Thank you so much bro, I appreciate your answer! Hope you’re having a nice day!
Let’s see if I have more luck in the future jajaja.

Not to sway you from your journey, lad but maybe you could start a side gig in assjobs, asscheek fucking. You’re in a prime space for it and its in the same niche. Just figured I’d add a but of positive outlook to your Current situlocation.

You should tell the girl beforehand. That always worked for me…like “oh yeah baby. I want you to suck my dick so good then im going to fuck your tits then i am going to cum all over your tits” so while you do it they will not be surprised. Just add it to your dirty talk….be honest.

Hey guys... It's been a long time since I posted an update here. Well here it is.

The girl I showed you is my GF now, we've just celebrated our 2nd month together. I kinda felt guilty for posting things about her in the past, so I decided to delete them, for respecting her privacy, since that first video she sent to me was because she trusted me in the first place, and I feel awful about that since I know her now, and she has become much more for me than just two boobs meant to my pleasure.

I know that there'll be someone who'll say that it was okey to post, since her identity was unknown. Well, maybe he could be right, but still it's something I felt, and I could not be happier about my luck for meeting such a wonderful woman.

Again, I thank you all for your support in this journey. My dream not only came true, but it also went far better from what I expected.

Hey guys... It's been a long time since I posted an update here. Well here it is.

The girl I showed you is my GF now, we've just celebrated our 2nd month together. I kinda felt guilty for posting things about her in the past, so I decided to delete them, for respecting her privacy, since that first video she sent to me was because she trusted me in the first place, and I feel awful about that since I know her now, and she has become much more for me than just two boobs meant to my pleasure.

I know that there'll be someone who'll say that it was okey to post, since her identity was unknown. Well, maybe he could be right, but still it's something I felt, and I could not be happier about my luck for meeting such a wonderful woman.

Again, I thank you all for your support in this journey. My dream not only came true, but it also went far better from what I expected.
Godspeed brother, it's great to hear of your success!