Need some advice

Sounds like the current predicament I'm in. I'm 30 and this woman that comes in the store I work at is like 50+ maybe 60. She always catches me looking at her when she walks by and everytime she notices that she then turns around and walks straight down my aisle.(Note: she's always braless so her tits hang a little past her waist). If you wanna go by bra size I'd say she was a M or maybe N cup and she's always by herself. It blows my mind how no one has wifed her up yet and it doesn't seem like she has any kids either. I dont wanna fuck anything up with her and make it weird because I wanna continue seeing her come in the store. My point is you're ending result is exactly what I dread..

Another quick story: 2 days ago I was working my frozen aisle when I noticed a guy with a huge stomach out the corner of my eye. At first I brushed it off but something told me to look again and guess who it is...That goddess. Man fuck her tits are huge! Believe me I can relate to that desire hell it'll almost drive you insane! You can look but you can't touch...
So sadly after I posted my similar encounter she stopped coming to the store. Right now I'm like damn did she read that message or something. Maybe she just seen I only wanted to look at her..idk shit is a bummer fr