you can morph a pair of boobs onto the Death Star.
no, you can't. There's a limit to how much you can morph something before it becomes bad. You cannot morph A cups into what you're seeing in this thread. Same with G cups. You could probably morph milena velba sized boobs into this size, but I don't have that much experience with photoshop.

no, you can't. There's a limit to how much you can morph something before it becomes bad. You cannot morph A cups into what you're seeing in this thread. Same with G cups. You could probably morph milena velba sized boobs into this size, but I don't have that much experience with photoshop.
I agree and this already looks bad :)

That is exactly my point, she's either buying bigger prosthetics every year or so, or her boobs are real, or she's doing some other trickery.

Her photos are heavily distorted in general. I don't think this is a debate. I'm just trying to analyze the glimpses we get through the skewed images we get. Her face looks like it's from a horror movie and everything is smeared in general. Seriously the most bizarre pictures I've seen altogether. The combination of those massive breasts, bizarre edits, bizarre clothes just makes me dizzy.
Maybe that's what this person is going for, and they're some kind of "artist"
Also, seeing veins proves almost nothing, you're most likely looking at photoshop brush generating a pattern. I mean, she has no nipples ffs

Nobody is arguing her pictures aren't absolutely terrible
We are basically doing the same thing, that is trying to find out how much content is real out of the hilarious photos.
I don't much agree with your argument about the veins, if you can see, I intentionally picked her two earlier photos which were not as funny as the recent ones, and the dark linear pattern (which I identify as veins) clearly there. In the more recent pics they became a large darkened region, which I believe is what you refer to as the photoshop brush pattern. But I don't think I can see any clue of that in the earlier pics.

Her latest QQ avatar

Attachments

• -5d533d70d062aea1.jpg
    -5d533d70d062aea1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,274
She's strange but I'd bet she's the real deal. Her bouncing video is awesome.
She's also beautiful in the face which makes it easy to suspect deception. A lot of the times when the tits this freakishly huge are real, the rest of the woman isn't so hot.

She's also beautiful in the face which makes it easy to suspect deception. A lot of the times when the tits this freakishly huge are real, the rest of the woman isn't so hot.
What bouncing video?

there is only tow videos i have seen.Can you tell me where is rest?

We've all seen this happen before, but regardless of what media she's faked, air brushed etc, I am convinced she still really does have freakishly huge tits.
Here's the bounce video. Bouncing

I found a detail, her fingers are very thick, which means she should be very fat, so her breasts are probably real.

Attachments

• 1647441174823.JPG
    1647441174823.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 1,002
  • IMG_20220820_161802.jpg
    IMG_20220820_161802.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 915
I found a detail, her fingers are very thick, which means she should be very fat, so her breasts are probably real.
form her's butt and her thighs, and form some photo she shows her abdominal is thick. she is never a thin girl:ROFLMAO:

She has a nice thick ass but she has tiny fingers and hands and a very tiny waist.
I have to imagine you aren't very big guys by most standards, she's petite in all the right places and huge AF in all the right places. My dick in her puny hands would be freakish lol.
There are some blatant and ridiculously morphed photos of her tits, but in comparing photos in general, it looks like she has macromastia and her tits grew a lot.
FabBcnMagAANdaU.jpg

They look like a guy's fingers. Put a spanner in that hand, crop everything else out and no one would suspect it's a lass.

This thread is interesting on so many levels.

However, it boils down to, what do you find the most compelling?

1, a girl has macromastia and unlike every other recorded case in the macromastia thread, takes sexualised pics and shops her pics to look even bigger, whilst also not really showing her boobs particularly clearly.

2, she's simply just another stuffer/morpher from a long line of stuffer morphers.

They look like a guy's fingers. Put a spanner in that hand, crop everything else out and no one would suspect it's a lass.

1, a girl has macromastia and unlike every other recorded case in the macromastia thread, takes sexualised pics and shops her pics to look even bigger, whilst also not really showing her boobs particularly clearly.

2, she's simply just another stuffer/morpher from a long line of stuffer morphers.
They look nothing like a man's hands her palms are maybe 2.5" wide.
In reviewing all of her photos, it's undoubtedly a beautiful woman with absolutely gigantic and natural tits, and now after going over her photos with a fine toothed comb, even what seems to be morphed could be real.
Every single photo showing her hands they're absolutely puny compared to mine.
The color of her skin?
Skin bleaching is rampant in Asia as is getting sprayed with a reverse tan. In some photos I can see the whitening spray.
This photo set looks absurdly fake, especially where she's laying on top of her tits and the side view looks like a bus making it seem morphed, but this photo would be very difficult to fake
E9vfYD-VIAM_bBN.jpg
The graphic artist would be spending an entire day on it.

Finally, her face is absolutely beautiful and you're saying it's a man lol. I get it, plenty of Asian men easily double as women, but you're just wrong here.
I think she's just strange as many Asian women are to Westerners. The skin bleaching and dying, the bizarre cartoon fetishes she clearly has and so on.
Now this photo I couldn't help but laugh at as a fake, but then it reminded me of a Russian model with a lot of public candids that are not shopped as well as videos.
Her tits in bras and various tops make it seem an impossibility they are that freakishly massive but then she takes them out and they are as ridiculously big as this photo.
Ultimately we have no idea what the hell these women are doing in these foreign countries to enlarge their breasts but stem cell injections will cause tremendous breast growth and clinics do it, and the same goes for using stem cells for penis enlargement.

I don't think she's fake and some photos may be shopped, I just think she's really weird and very private.

Man every time you say she looks like a man it turns into a body shame. I can tell that my mom's fingers are just as thick. It makes more sense to say she's fat than she's a man based on the fingers.

I agree with u that the tits are sus, but I really don't think your point about her sex can stand.

Let's just look at this pic. I did asked a previous female dancer, and she told me this technique, called 'pointe', with the respective pointe shoes, is a female thing. Male ballet dancers (assuming they don't play female roles, of course) don't do this. Also it is not something that can be easily done by amateurs without hurting yourself.

You can still insist that 'he' is a man who just happened to learn how to do ballet as a female. It's just that I feel it more reasonable to believe that she is a female dancer.

Attachments

• 20220801_122038.jpg
    20220801_122038.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 926
Last edited:
Man every time you say she looks like a man it turns into a body shame. I can tell that my mom's fingers are just as thick. It makes more sense to say she's fat than she's a man based on the fingers.

I agree with u that the tits are sus, but I really don't think your point about her sex can stand.

Let's just look at this pic. I did asked a previous female dancer, and she told me this technique, called 'pointe', with the respective pointe shoes, is a female thing. Male ballet dancers (assuming they don't play female roles, of course) don't do this. Also it is not something that can be easily done by amateurs without hurting yourself.

You can still insist that 'he' is a man who just happened to learn how to do ballet as a female. It's just that I feel it more reasonable to believe that she is a female dancer.

Female, Male, Trans, the tits are totally bogus. That's the important thing.

My palms are 4.25" wide.
Her's are maybe 2.5!
Her fingers are like sharpie markers.
You fellas are runts.
That's clearly a woman with a very beautiful face and freakishly huge, beautiful soft breasts.
I found a huge cache of photos nobody here seems to have, and it's undoubtable her tits are massive and beyond wildest fantasies.
She just looks to be very private and doesn't want to dump heaps of content online.