Natsurikari - not real

You My palms are 4.25" wide.
Her's are maybe 2.5!
Her fingers are like sharpie markers.
You fellas are runts.
That's clearly a woman with a very beautiful face and freakishly huge, beautiful soft breasts.
I found a huge cache of photos nobody here seems to have, and it's undoubtable her tits are massive and beyond wildest fantasies.
She just looks to be very private and doesn't want to dump heaps of content online.
You word is there show us

You word is there show us
You're saying you want to see me measure the palm of my hand in a photo?! lol
I've had women ask that but never in a place like this.

I'm genuinely curious about the reason of some ppl here suspecting her being a "he"... Due to pure skepticism?...

Credibility of the tits aside (suspicion as to that aspect is indeed easily understandable), I, as someone kinda into traps, can easily tell the gender by looking at the width and general shape of the shoulder and pelvis. Male and female skeletons have some subtle yet important differences in details, but once you get familiar with them, you can discern it with ease(I know virtually all photos here have been heavily PS'd, but the sheer number of photos available serves the purpose as well).

And here is another trick I learnt from some sort of manga drawing tutorial, that male possess much, much more conspicuous finger joints. It has nothing to do with the thickness of fingers; it's probably more about the distribution of the layer of fat and the shape of joints themselves, I guess...

Anyway, moving on to my point to those advocates of 100%photoshop theory: IMHO, according to the information gathered so far, since the chance that someone with such high level of understanding on PS usage (given that your argument is correct) has such...well, let's call it "non-mainstream" aesthetics, is at least not anywhere higher than her simply having an amazing body made by heaven, why would you despise this possibility this much....

I'm genuinely curious about the reason of some ppl here suspecting her being a "he"... Due to pure skepticism?...
I have seen completely fictitious people made by amateurs using collages of photos and CGI masking software so they actually make videos of oneself as a completely faux person.
It looks 100% authentic.
With that point made, looking at her photos in abundance and with a fine eye, I don't think she is fake and I don't even think her tits are being morphed.
She has a nice big ass and you can see her bone framing is there for the freakishly huge tits too.
In various photos, I can see she's used angling and body position to display how truly massive they are when she lets them hang free or mostly free of touching her body. It's like seeing models like Abbi Secra in a normal bra; her tits look 1/4 the size in a proper daily activity bra as opposed to when she is modeling or outright naked. They quadruple in size. They're obviously dense but also incredibly soft and there's a lot of skin.
This model looks to have similar breasts to a lot of those models that very easily hide their size when dealing with the world on a normal basis.

It looks like she is a very pretty Asian girl with macromastia. I'm not fixated or obsessed on women having tits this outrageously huge, but I would certainly be more than ecstatic if she were attracted to me and wanted to meet. She's incredibly pretty and her body is very fantastical. She has a really thick and full ass which is a massive turn on as it is let alone with having such unusually huge and pretty tits.
From what I saw of her limited photo shoots and can see in her bedroom, she looks to be somewhat conservative and probably shy. It looks like she keeps to herself and has her home setup for her media indulgences.

thanks for the photos. frankly, she's pretty nice girl and i can't figure out - why she needs such a heavy retouching of her pics in M$ Paint (not even PS)
i can't read chinese, so i'm not sure if 'this her pic, but not bad quality. as i've seen all her photos are very poor quality. apparently, it was purposely.
this is not she

thanks for the photos. frankly, she's pretty nice girl and i can't figure out - why she needs such a heavy retouching of her pics in M$ Paint (not even PS)
i can't read chinese, so i'm not sure if 'this her pic, but not bad quality. as i've seen all her photos are very poor quality. apparently, it was purposely.
thats not her, someone photoshopped her face into the pic. the person in the picture is @sara2jj on twitter

the person in the picture is @sara2jj on twitter
Wooops.. Thanks a ton, I looked her page through immediately and ... 'tis just a japanese guy-fraud... I'm going to put the disappointment out of my mind - 'tis a silicon DOLL!
Well, we must live and learn. Delete the picture plz.

Attachments

• 02.png
    02.png
    357.3 KB · Views: 473
  • 51KP2Qq2a-L._AC_.jpg
    51KP2Qq2a-L._AC_.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 419
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 395
  • 02 (2).jpg
    02 (2).jpg