<r><QUOTE author="vbnbn"><s>
vbnbn said:
</s>Stunning <E>:shock:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Ball drainer..thank you <E>:shock:</E></r>

zomogustar said:
WatermeloncholyHunter said:
zomogustar said:
decent to look at shitty attitude and bare bones basic fuck not worth it for the extra shit you have to deal with...its better to just let this one live in your fantasies guys
Did you get some "tea" from her? Care to share your cup? Hope you kept the receipt. Not that I need to see it - your past PMs speak for themselves.

Gotta disagree - she's a lot more than decent to look at. I rate her above that Slim Adi girl and Augustina and Lorae for starters but yeah I could sense the shitty attitude emanating through the pixels themselves.

Good luck lassoing that unicorn of Himiwako's person with Janine the ratnerd's personality :wink: ??The bigger the tits the bigger the bitch??

Janine is cool as fuck unfortunately due mainly to this site she's become a fucking recluse as far as speaking to people on social networks.

I got one pic I shared years ago and I think its the only nude of her online so I feel kinda bad about it

Where's the pic bro?????

doeymake30 said:
zomogustar said:
WatermeloncholyHunter said:
zomogustar said:
decent to look at shitty attitude and bare bones basic fuck not worth it for the extra shit you have to deal with...its better to just let this one live in your fantasies guys
Did you get some "tea" from her? Care to share your cup? Hope you kept the receipt. Not that I need to see it - your past PMs speak for themselves.

Gotta disagree - she's a lot more than decent to look at. I rate her above that Slim Adi girl and Augustina and Lorae for starters but yeah I could sense the shitty attitude emanating through the pixels themselves.

Good luck lassoing that unicorn of Himiwako's person with Janine the ratnerd's personality :wink: ??The bigger the tits the bigger the bitch??

Janine is cool as fuck unfortunately due mainly to this site she's become a fucking recluse as far as speaking to people on social networks.

I got one pic I shared years ago and I think its the only nude of her online so I feel kinda bad about it

Where's the pic bro?????

There prob no pic zomo claim he know every big titty chick but he really just her friend on fb. He don't have no pic I can get that

Thanks for the win.

Chatted with her a few times. She’s claimed that she skills out of a 40m bra

Wow a 40M geez... And yeah I grabbed the picture of the web, other members have seen it too, I just didn't see it posted on this thread so I put it up for those that have not seen it.

Stumbled across these two pics, anyone has any additional info, or have them unsensored?

Attachments

• 1607dd4c-b319-40f2-9d6f-698e3b2466f3.jpg
    1607dd4c-b319-40f2-9d6f-698e3b2466f3.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,596
  • c8156363-699d-4c5d-a358-20516eed7be3.jpg
    c8156363-699d-4c5d-a358-20516eed7be3.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,419
Mrtj18 said:
Stumbled across these two pics, anyone has any additional info, or have them unsensored?

HOLY SHIT! :shock:
Do you have more? thanks

Nope unfortunately I don't, found them on Tumblr, and since I don't have Instagram and hey page is private, I can't follow. Maybe someone else can