Lehanne Priestly Appreciation Thread

C

CaptureWiz2

Mod Edit:
All of her easy to locate threads have been merged into this one.
If you should come across her in another thread, please either submit a Report, or send me a PM.
TIA,
BBL46LL

------

DEAD LINK REMOVED.
(Private Account)

huuge :idea: :idea: :idea:

Admin Post:
From page 14,
ILOVEHUGETITS said:
DO NOT SUB TO https://onlyfans.com/ebonydreams it only has 4 vids probably abandoned

SUB TO THIS ONE INSTEAD https://onlyfans.com/yourebonydreams up to date
Thank you @ILOVEHUGETITS

BQ

Last edited by a moderator:
This title is so misleading she doesnt have macromastia i know this chick personally and shes only a 36k. Macromastia is a legitimate medical condition it isn't a catchall shorthand for big tits. Most of the drs who say that it is don't understand or have never personally encountered it. Some dr's even define gigantomastia as a woman who has a d or DD cup size which we all know isnt anywhere near gigantic. Truth is if she can actually wear a non makeshift bra she probably doesnt have gigantomastia.

What's the point to post a private instagram link with no access to pictures?..
Post some..thanks

she's lovely and massive

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 913
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 962
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,466
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,340
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 1,445
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,998
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,813
As zomogustar said, there's no macromastia here. That's a medical condition and this woman just has massive tits. Massive tits ≠ macromastia.

asmodean0311 said:
As zomogustar said, there's no macromastia here. That's a medical condition and this woman just has massive tits. Massive tits ≠ macromastia.

Been their done this one irl and i can tell you first hand these arent even massive just big with huge areolas that are a half a shade darker than her skin so it doesnt even look like she has any which is weird to me

asmodean0311 said:

macromastia is literally just massive tits, whether she's suffering or not. It's a BS medical term to begin with.

angryguy said:
asmodean0311 said:

macromastia is literally just massive tits, whether she's suffering or not. It's a BS medical term to begin with.

That's what the term literally translates as, it is not what the legitimate medical condition is. Look at some pictures of actual cases and you'll see the difference.