Increase in breast reductions

Boy that's good news......The headline begs the question....

Breast reduction surgeries have increased dramatically. What's behind the rise?​

And my answer: In many cases when it is not medically warranted, I would surmise.... "Low IQ.....!"

How about this from the article.....

ASPS president and chairman of the division of plastic surgery at Monmouth Medical Center in
New Jersey, credits post-pandemic lifestyle changes for the overall increase in breast reductions
as plastic surgeons observe a greater trend of "body contouring." He views it as a response to
the different ways that people's bodies changed with the emergence of COVID,
whether that's weight gain or weight loss over the years.

Covid really??????? Or how about this.....

Larger breasts have been an "unintended consequence of weight gain" in some patients, Greco says,
while other women have come to view their chests as a hindrance to "becoming more fit and active."

Hindrance to being more fit and active, maybe they should interview my retired wife who could bury their pansy asses in a puddle of sweat. Good lord what a crock of shit.....! And I didn't even mention a critique of the article's segments on mental health, f#@^.._*ing idiots!

I have restrained myself from being too promotional and posting my book on here but this time I can't take it after readying this F.....'ing 'bs'

https://www.amazon.com/Breach-Nature-Daniel-S-Insights-ebook/dp/B00545WU54

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 4.22.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 4.22.06 PM.png
    703.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited: